Episode 2-14: Mysterious Man with Horns

Start from the beginning

"You're not going to sleep Glory?" Glory turns to the right to see the chubby ghost looking at her curiously. She gave him a reassuring grin.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just taking a walk around outside. I'll won't be back for too long, I promise you." Glory reassures.

"Alright. Be sure to come back before midnight." He reminds her.

"I won't, see ya." Glory waves as she walk down stairs and head outside. Once she's outside, Glory wanders around the path from her dorm until she climbs down to the stairs and sat on the concrete. Glory then looks up at the sky to see the full moon glistening down at her her along with the Ramshackle dorm. Glory smiles softly admiring the glistening moon.

This would be a great time to take a picture.

Glory thought as she grabs her phone from her pocket and carefully locks her focus on the moon until she gets a perfect angle. She then snaps the picture and goes to her photo apps to smile with satisfaction to see a perfect picture of the moon.

"Perfect." Glory mutters. While admiring the view from the moon, Glory's grey eyes shift to the left and notice something near the concrete. Surprised, Glory turns her body to the left to see a dead flower.

"Oh god..." She mutters staring at the dead flower with empathy. Glory then takes her glove off and lays her left hand on the dead flower as she breathes in and out before she starts chanting.

"Flower, gleam, glow..."

Soon her left hand glows along with the dead flower.

"Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine..."

She harmonizes as the plant is engulf with light.

"Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine...
What once was mine~"

As soon as she vocalizes the last line of the chant, flower returns back its original state revealing to be a light blue lily. Glory then giggles softly and smiles at the blue lily.

"There you go, all better." Glory comforts the lily with a gentle tone. Then she stands up and looks back at the moon with a grin.

"Hmmm...I don't mind doing this." Glory mutters as she takes a deep breath and exhale out before she starts singing

***Start the music at the top^***

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream."

Glory then starts harmonizing as the wind starts to blow gently through her while she sings.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah~"

"Ah Ah Ah Ah ah ah ah Ah~. Mmm..Mmm..mmm...mmm~"

"But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream~"

—————————
While on the other side of the forest, a mysterious shadowy figure was wandering in the forest until he heard a melodic voice nearby.

"Hmm? What this I'm hearing?" He mumbles as he saunters through the grass, stepping on twigs while following the enchanting voice. While listening to the voice as he follows the sound of the mysterious voice, thoughts appear inside of his head.