Episode 2-10: The Cooperation with The Queen

Start from the beginning

"The whole world will be watching. One's performance in their matches can lead to a career in the future. It's not strange that some will do whatever it takes." Riddle explains.

"Hmm. Still, it's weird. You didn't feel any wind magic coming from behind you, right?" Cater ask curiously while still puzzled.

"Yeah, it didn't feel like an attack." Riddle said.

"There were some who were injured during class. I really wonder what's going on?" Cater ponders.

"We will just have the culprit spill everything when we catch them. To that ends I will assist you in the search." Riddle declares making Glory jump from the couch with astonishment mixed with happiness.

"R-Really? You're actually helping us!?" Glory ask with an ecstatic tone. Riddle grins and stands up to grabs both of her hands.

"Of course I do. It's my way of saying thanks for healing me few days back during the Unbirthday Party. Besides, it's the Queen's job to help a student in need." He reassures making Glory smiling warmly and brought him in a big hug shocking the head dorm and the others.

"Thank you so much Riddle!" She chirps with a bright smile. Flustered, Riddle averts his eyes trying to remain calm.

"D-Don't mention it...." He mumbles while blushing.

"Dawwww Riddle kun is blushing!~" Cater teases making him blush even more causing Ace to laugh and Deuce to chuckle.

"Shut up Cater!" He yells while blushing. Realized what's she's doing, Glory let's go of him and giggles softly.

"Sorry about that Riddle. It's just...I'm so happy that you wanted to help! It was actually so nice of you." Glory honestly admits while stroking the back of her head grinning sheepishly as Riddle nods understandably while blushing.

"Y-Yeah...I know that!" Riddle stutters with a flushed face.

"Huuh? You're gonna help? What's your angle? Especially you, Cater!" Grim demands skeptically.

"Wow, rude much. This is what you do when your fellow residents are targeted." Ace chimes.

"We gotta get payback for Trey!" Deuce proclaims making Glory sweat drop with a skeptical look.

"I feel like you're only doing this just to gain access to compete...." Glory mutters.

"You guys are all fired up." Riddle remarks with a surprise tone.

"Oh, I got it. You're after those open spots on the team?" Cater guess.

"Hehe, you caught me." Ace chuckles with a cheery grin.

"N-No, I'm not! We have to look out for each other!" Deuce denies making Glory rolling her eyes and shaking her head at his denial.

"I knew." She sighs and Riddle sighs as well.

"My goodness. I'll take it into consideration depending on your efforts in finding the culprit." Riddle considers much to the elation from the boys.

"Yay!" They bout cheer as Glory giggles and shaking her head at their typical confidence, but smiles nevertheless.

Boys will always be boys, but Deuce and Ace are awesome guys to hang out with.

Glory thought while smiling.

"Back to what we were talking about, if we're going to catch them we need to anticipate their next move." Riddle informs.

"Anticipate them? How?" Grim ask curiously.

"For example, out a bodyguard on students that seem like likely targets. When something happens, we promptly get the student to safety. Then we hunt down the culprit in that immediate area." He explains. Glory nods and smiles at his strategy.

"So it's a stakeout strategy. I'm in!" Glory cheers making Cater smile and nod.

"Correct Angel-chan, that's exactly it!" He compliments her.

"Actually, among the starting candidates there's already a bunch that I've got my eye on that seem like they'd be next." Cater says as he grabs his phone.

"I'll make a private group on magicame so we can message each other. Take a look at the group's album, okay?" Cater suggests he sends a private group chat on magicame to all of them.

"Thanks Cay!" Glory thank him.

"No probs!" Cater replies.

"Diamond, this is a huge amount of info." Deuce says in awe.

"I know. Then let's go figure out the next target." Cater declares.

"And we're off! Let's go!" Grim exclaims.

"Right!" Glory nods as everyone left Heartslabyul dorm and went to the night raven halls. While strolling, Deuce whispers something into her ear.

"Seriously though, what did you and Trey talked about back there?" Deuce whispers.

"Umm..."

——————
"Chocolate covered Strawberries?" Trey ask curiously as she nods while twiddling her fingers.

"Yeah, I'm not a good baker or a cook like you are Trey, but I want to do something for Riddle by making sweets for him." She told him.

"It's my way of saying thank you for helping me with the meeting yesterday." She explains.

"Hmmm...well this is a simple recipe, but this could be good. So of course I can help. We can do that once the tournament is over." Trey instructs making her smile and nod.

"That would be excellent! Thank you so much!" Glory bows her head making him chuckle.

"You're welcome Gloriane-san. I'm always here to help and I'm sure Riddle would love this." Trey said.

"Thank you so much and make sure to keep this a secret from him okay? It's supposed to be a secret." Glory reminds him making him nod and smile.

"Of course. You have my word." Trey complied with a warm smile.
——————————

"Mmmm...it's something you shouldn't be worrying about." She said making Deuce curls his brow in confusion. On the other hand, Riddle overhears their conversation with a skeptical look.

What is that girl thinking?

Riddle thought while staring at her until.

"Hey Riddle! We're here!" Cater yells.

"Hm?" He soon stop when Riddle and the others notice they're in the hall of mirrors. Riddle shakes his head and nods.

"Ah yes, thank you Cater. let's go everyone." He said as they all nod And head straight to a mirror where their next destination is Pomefiore.