Episode 2-7: Suspicious Accidents

Start from the beginning

"Now if you excuse me, I must get back to my dorm in case someone breaks the Laws of the Queen of Hearts. Rule #7 from the Laws of the Queen of Hearts: Always arrive back to your dorm after meeting or school ended. Good day." Riddle sternly states as he stomps his way out of the halls away from the crafty Octavinelle dorm. Afterwards, Azul chuckles slyly and push his glasses up.

"He's surely stubborn, but awfully obvious." Azul remarks as he let's out a low chuckle.

"Azul."

Soon Azul turns around to find twins Jade and Floyd appearing before him. Azul smiles and folds his arms.

"My~ Pleasure to see you both. Tell me, did you get more information on Glofish?" He asks.

"We did Azul. Just how you wanted." Jade replies.

"Mhm, we recorded her performing an incantation magic on that student just a few minutes ago." Floyd informs. This brought a satisfying smile on Azul's face.

"Excellent job you two, now let's get back to our dorms. We have plans to make this Magift Tournament to have high ratings, then we'll have a meeting with Glofish before the exams." He strategizes making the twins grin intriguingly.

"Of course, we always need tension in this year's tournament." Jade assures.

"Haha tension's the best! I can't to meet Lionfish once this boring Magift Tournament is over." Floyd laughs with glee.

"Same here Floyd, for now let's get back to our dorm. Then it's off to meet our siren~." Azul reassures.

"Hai." Jade and Floyd complies as they chuckle lowly while planning on their future plans after the tournament.
————————

Meanwhile at the ramshackle dorm, Glory was practicing her recitals in the lounge with dying plants that the ghost had place them as ordered by the badass and beautiful ravenette queen herself.

"Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once...was mine~"

She sang beautifully as the healed the last potted plant, three ghosts applauded her performance.

"Wow! That was incredible!" The stubby ghost chirps.

"You sang wonderfully, Glory!" The skinny ghost praises.

"I'll say, that was a cool magic you got there Glor!" The chubby ghost compliments making Glory giggle and strokes the back of her head.

"Thanks guys." Glory thank them while grinning until they heard a groan from Grim. They all turn their heads to Grim who is slouching on the couch with a depressed look.

"I just don't wanna do anything...Nothing beings me joy if I can't play magift." He grumbles.

"You're still down from what Crowley and Merlin to say, huh?" Glory ask curiously.

"What's up Grim-y boy? What's got your fur in a bunch?" The stubby ghost ask curiously.

"He's pouting 'cause they won't let him play in magical shift tournament. Hee hee hee!" The chubby ghost chuckles.

"If you wanna play that bad, we'll play against you." The skinny ghost suggests causing Glory's face to widen and turns to them.

"You guys played Magift before?" Glory ask curiously with a surprise look.

"Sure we did! We were players that drove the crowd wild 90 years ago!" The skinny ghost explains.

"Huh, I didn't know that." Glory said tilting her head with an intrigued look.