"These foods looks popular today..." Glory mutters with Deuce nods in agreement.

"It's really popular. Glory-san, Grim, what do you wanna-! Huh?"

"Deuce what is- Oh f#*k my sh#t! What the hell Grim!?" Glory yells when she, Ace, and Deuce sees Grim marching his way to the line where he shoves people out of the line.

"Outta my way!! All of you! That deluxe minchi katsu sandwich is mine!" Grim exclaims.

"Hey jerk, no cutting in line!" One scolds at him.

"You've got some nerve cutting in front of your seniors, freshman! Get outta here!" The other one shoos. This made her face palm hard. And here Glory thought she could get some peace and quiet without trouble lurking around, but guess not.

"Goddamnit Grim, why do you have to be such a pain in the ass right about now?" Glory grumbles.

"He loses himself to food way too easily!" Deuce shrieks.

"Ugghh aahhh." Ace groans feeling like he's going to be drag into this sticky situation anyway. Glory notice Ace's discomfort as she sighs and pats him on the back.

"Come on guys, let's stop him." Glory reassures as they both nod. Then Glory turns to Grim as she and her friends dash towards Grim.

"Grim STOP!" Glory shouts with her friends following her.

"Do you get how strong I am now? This last deluxe menchi katsu sandwich is all mine! Nya ha ha! I'll also be taking that yakisoba bread and that cream filled bread as well! OW!"

Out of the blue, Glory march right up to him and bonks him in the head.

"Baka! Don't just cut in line like you owe the place!" Glory scolds at him.

"Jeez! You're so violent!" Grim grumbles while holding his head.

"You're such a pain!" Glory retorts as she turns to everyone and bows her head.

"I'm so sorry everyone!" Glory apologizes along with Deuce, who's also bowing his head to everyone.

"Yes! Please forgive our friend's inconvenience that he caused you all!" Deuce pleads.

"And, uuhhh, I'll have a roast beef and lettuce panini!" Ace orders and that did not help the situation at all as Glory sends a strong dagger at Ace.

"Boi you better step back if you don't want to get your balls kicked!" Glory seethes as Deuce grabs his shirt collar and drags him back to the door.

"She's right! You don't get to just cut in line either!" Deuce scolds.

"Ah crap. I completely missed the lunch time free-for-all."

"Hm? I recognize that voice..." Glory turns behind to see Ruggie standing beside her.

It's Ruggie!

Glory thought looking surprised to see Ruggie who let's out a sigh.

"The deluxe menchi katsu sandwich Leona wanted is already sold out." He mutters.

"Nya ha ha! The taste of victory, I'll take my time savoring it!" Grim cheers making Glory twitch her brow in irritation.

"Oh you're not taking that!" Glory shouts as she attempts to grab the sandwich, but Grim jumps and lands on her head.

Oh. He. Did. Not. Just. Jump. On. My. Head!

Glory thought as a red vein pops from her head and turns to Grim with a glare.

"You little-"

But suddenly...

"Oh. Hey you. That's pretty great. You got your hands on a deluxe menchi katsu sandwich, huh." Ruggie swoop in getting between Glory and Grim.

The Reincarnation of Mother Gothel(Twisted Wonderland x OC)[old version]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें