Episode 1-27: A Vow From The Queen

Start from the beginning

"Riddle..."

Baffled by what's going on, she glances at her friends and the Heartslabyul residents.

"Umm...what's going on here? Why are you all here?" Glory asks looking confused.

"You were overwhelmed with light my dear sundrop."

She turns to see Merlin who is floating in his cloud.

"Merlin..." She utters as the tiny wizard floats towards the young ravenette.

"While you're unconscious, I told Riddle and Cater about our training." Merlin informed.

"Really?..." Glory uttered and turns to the dorm head and Cater whom both of them looked awkward as Cater scratched his cheek with his finger and Riddle stroked his head.

"It's true, Gloriane..." Riddle replied.

"Yeah. Merlin told us that you were secretly training with him. Trey-kun, Grim, and A-Deuce-chan even told us about your healing ability." Cater explained. Surprised, Glory avert her eyes that are filled with guilt.

"Sorry I made you worry, I guess I'd ran low from my energy." She apologized, but Trey patted her head.

"There's no need for you to apologize, Gloriane-san." Trey reassures.

"Yeah, you were totally kickass back there!" Grim complimented and Cater chuckles.

"Hehe not gonna lie, you totally nailed that battle." Cater admitted.

"Yeah, you definitely saved our dorm leader, Glory-san." Deuce agreed.

"But there's one thing we need to know." Ace implied with a grin.

"Hm?"

Ace then glance at Merlin.

"Is this what you taught her Merlin-sensei?" Ace asks curiously while grinning awfully.

"Well...."

Trey widen his eyes to realized something and turns to Merlin.

"Merlin-sensei."

"Hm?"

"Back in the library yesterday....you were whispering to Gloriane-san about something. Is this what you said to her?" Trey asks curiously making Merlin smirk and chuckle softly.

"You are absolutely correct, Mr. Clover." He replies.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU TAUGHT HER!?!" Deuce, Cater, and Grim shouts with their eyes widen.

"YOU TOLD HER TO KISS ME!?" Riddle shrieks while blushing.

"For a crucial reason, yes. Would you rather fall into depravity with your overbloted magic? I don't think so, young man." He sasses back making Riddle sulks his head and sighs.

"You're...not wrong there." Riddle mumbles while blushing. True pats his back.

"It's okay, Riddle. At least you're safe and back to normal. You gotta at least thank Gloriane-san for saving you." Trey reassured. Riddle sighed and nod.

"You're right..." Riddle replied.

"OMG pffft AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is so hilarious! Ha! You're definitely a Guy-Magnet after all, prefect!" Ace cackles making both Glory and Riddle flustered.

"SHUT UP ACE!" Glory shouts with a glare while blushing.

"YOU WILL STOP LAUGHING AT ONCE!" Riddle orders while blushing as well.

"Oi, Ace! Stop laughing at them!" Deuce scolds at him.

"ARE YOU ASKING TO GET BEHEADED AGAIN!?" Grim shrills in worry.