Chapter 20

Moonbyul's POV

    The song ended and they thank everyone who came to witness their show and bid their goodbyes and went backstage as people started leaving.

  "Man, This girls are crazy! I'm whipped for electric guitar girl though. Her body looks hot through that piece of cloth she is wearing. I'd totally walk on glass just to have a taste of her." I heard someone commented behind me which made my blood boil.

 I faced the owner of the voice and it's the same thirsty delusional guy! I've had enough of this sick bastard!

  I wasted no time grabbing his shirt and punched him straight on his face causing him to stumble to the ground with blood gushing out of his nose glaring at me. Good!

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Who the fuck are you to punch me you crazy b*tch!" he yelled at me while his friend tried to help him stand up from the floor while Solar-unnie, Wheein and Hwasa's eyes widen and couldn't process what's happening.

"TRY DISRESPECTING MY WIFE LIKE THAT AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOU, YOU F*CKIN BASTARD!" I screamed at him and was about to punch him again when Solar unnie pulled me away from him.

"Moonbyul-unnie, that's enough." Wheein said trying to calm me down while looking cautious if somebody else saw the commotion. Luckily, there weren't much people inside since they all went to leave. They pulled me back away from him and made our way to the parking lot to get what I bought. They were silent, scared to break the ice as we walked over to my trunk.

"Eonnie, What was all that about? You can't just punch a stranger, you know?" Wheein finally asked, deciding to break the ice as she looked at my wounded knuckles. 

"What happened back there?" Hwasa asked looking shooked and clueless. I was honestly surprised at how I reacted too. Probably just my reflex, he deserved it though.

"That guy was sitting behind me and saying thirsty sh*ts about Ria, He keeps commenting inappropriate things about her since we got here!He was disrespecting her!" I defended myself which earned a shocked face from them. I went inside the car to get some bandage to cover my wound and cleaned it.

 "You should've said so! Then we would've helped you beat the crap out of him!" Solar said looking disgusted as she crossed her arms on her chest. Once I treated my wound, I went to my trunk and took out the bouquet of flowers and the foods I bought. 

"Oooohhh~ Byuli is stepping up her game and you even called Ria your wife. " Wheein teased as she helped me carry the paper bags that contained with food with Hwasa and Solar unnie carrying the alcohol. "Shut up, it's for everybody and I don't think I even remember calling her anything." I said on our way to the backstage.

  "Keep denying Byul..That's not gonna take you anywhere anyway." Solar shook her head.

Ria's POV

 "Ria! I ONLY TOLD YOU TO TAKE A SIP!" I heard Ari said looking worried at my estate as she lightly slapped me to wake up. I mean Im awake though. I just like to close my eyes to find staaaaarrrsss!!

   "I should'nt have gave her alcohol before concert started." she sighed as I got up and dance to the non-existent beat. I feel soooo ligghhttt!

 "Guys! Im flying ,aren't I?" I said as I lifted my arms in the air. This is nice!

"Why the f*ck would you give her alcohol before the gig?!" I heard Ashley screamed looking worried. "She was nervous and shaking! So I gave her a cup to get lose a little. I didn't know she would react like that! Although everybody seems to be enjoying it but still I'm sorry!" Ari said apologetically.

  "This is a strong alcohol! This is not like we usually drink! Jeez.. This would knock you out in a heartbeat if you drink more than a cup!" Ashley said and examined the bottle in her hand.

 "SShhh!!! GUYS STOP FIGHTING!! Lemme tell you a story! hehehe I saw a person who looked like Moonbyul at the crowd! Isn't it amazing?! Her dopple gangweereeee!!" I said while grinning.

"Then what did you do about it?" Ashley asked playing along which made me giggle and took the bottle of alcohol and chugged it down making Ashley's eyes widen and snatching the bottle away as I was already drinking half-way of the content.

 "I indirectly flirted with her.. I was like 'This is for you baby' imagining it was really her HAHAHA!" I laughed while Ashley gave me a WTF look.

  "What? I can't flirt with Moonbyul so might as well flirt someone who looks like her! #Dothef*ckyouwant2020." I said feeling proud of myself.

 "Why flirt someone who looks like me when you have me? " I heard someone say behind me. I looked behind and instantly froze when I saw Moonbyul holding a bouquet of flowers with Hwasa, Wheein and Solar-sunbaenim who brought food making me a little sober. My eyes became wide as saucers. 

 I quickly took the bottle and chug it down to earn some balls to greet them. My members immediately started to bow in respect . I was about to stand up and bow with them but instantly stumbled when I realized the world is spinning! Then I blacked out.

Moonbyul's POV

     *THUD!

I heard a big thud from across the room and saw Aryana on the floor. Sh*t! I immediately went over to her and placed her on the couch.

   "What the f*ck! Is she okay?!" Solar asked looking at Ria.

  "Well, She was having nervous breakdown before the Gig even started and was having stage fright since its her first time playing an instrument to the public so I gave her some alcohol to calm her nerves down but I told her to just have one sip since it's a strong alcohol but I didnt expect her to chug it down in one go. That's kind of our thing with Ria, when were nervous performing on stage, we take a shot to earn some balls to face the crowd but it seems that she's more nervous today so she must've drank the whole thing." Ari said looking ashamed.

  "Oh... So you're saying she's drunk the whole time performing on stage?" Hwasa asked in disbelief. They nodded and looked over at Ria.

 "So that explains that steamy behavior."I mumbled as I pushed her hair back.

"We can't have a party with Ria in that estate." I said as I looked over at them. "What do you mean? We still can but just without the both of you." Wheein said and I sighed. She's right, we cant stop a party just because somebody got drunk already. I also can't leave Ria in that estate.

"You know what? You can take her home early." Solar said while giving Wheein and Hwasa a knowing look. They stared at each other like having a conversation with their eyes.

"Yeah! that's a great idea. You both should go home ahead and take care of her and rest early." Hwasa said as Wheein nodded her head.

"But whose gonna take you home?" I asked while furrowing my brows at them.

"I will!" I heard Ari said as she raised her hand. "I kind of felt bad for what I did so I'll volunteer taking them home. I brought me car so..." Ari said shyly.

 "Look, it's not your fault, okay? I'll put these crackheads in your care." I said and carried Ria on my back.

 "I'm leaving! Please enjoy the food that I bought and congratulations on your success." I smiled and bid them farewell.

"Don't forget to teel us the details if you guys did something miraculous or whatever!" I heard Solar yelled as I closed the door behind me.

Jeez.. This Dirty-minded crackheads. I mentally  sighed and shooked my head.

HALLOOOOOO!! NEW CHAPPIE COMING RIGHT UP AS PROMISED! WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THISSSSS? MOONBYUL BE CLAIMING HER TERRITORY THOUGHHHH... DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT DOWN AND ENJOYYY!!! CIAOOOO XOXO

•We Got Married• A MOONBYUL FANFICTIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara