Chapter 15

Ria's POV
After that quick embarrassing meal at the fastfood, Moonbyul pulled me inside an I-Store to buy new phone since, you know.... She turned batsh*t gorilla the other night and throwed her phone.

We were in a different room which is more peaceful here compared to the room packed with costumers.

I wondered why she didn't go and test it with the displays in that store. She just straight up went to test the actual phone itself.

"How about this?" she asked as she pointed at the latest Iphone model. I shrugged my shoulders at her unsure what to decide. Different kinds of phone models were placed on the glass table for her to decide.

"Youre the one whose going to use the phone so you decide." I said shaking my head.

She tested the camera by taking a picture of me in which I pulled my mask down and gave a small smile and looked at camera.

"Waaahh.... Very beautiful!" she mumbled looking at the screen.

"Is the shot beautiful?" I asked.
"No. You are." she said as she kept staring at the screen making my cheeks feel hot.

I hit her arm to knock her greasiness off. Jeez! Her personality is like a booby trap! She acts normal then get greasy all of a sudden! Its unfair! Things like this would make me fall into her trap in no time!

"Excuse me! I'll take this!" Moonbyul told the person whose in-charge of the shop pointing at the phone in her hand.

"Wait, youre not gonna look at the other features of the phone and just buy it just like that? " I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." she plainly said. "Why?" I asked.

"You're face is already saved in this phone so I'll buy it." she said starkly.

"You know you can just delete the picture right?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest These d*mn butterflies started erupting while I tried my hardest not to get soft and completely fall for Moonbyul.

" When I say I'll buy this phone, I'll buy this phone." she said winking at me. I fought the urge to not be infatuated by her charms and shook my head to snap out of it.

"Yah! Stop being greasy will you?!" I said hitting her arm as she laughed and handed the cashier her credit card . She can't be serious?!

She indeed bought the phone just because my picture is in it! SHE.IS. UNBELIEVABLE!

"Let's go?" she asked she grabbing my empty hand and holding the shopping bags with her other hand . I honestly didn't mind Moonbyul's hand which was gripping mine. I felt a sense of happiness as I absorbed all this simple yet warm gesture, afraid that this might not happen again next time. Wait, what was I thinking?! STOP! She has a girlfriend!

I mentally sighed in contentment as we kept walking around the mall still holding each other's hands the whole time when I notice a camera flash not far from us. Im sure Moonbyul noticed it too because we looked at each other the same time with wide eyes.

Not long few costumers started pulling out their phones as they started following us.

Passers-by started noticing us as well when we decided to walk a little faster together trying to find our way out of the huge mall. Oh hell no! Were clearly lost! I looked over at Moonbyul who was serious looking to find a place to escape the fans sight. Some started following us with phones in their hand creating a curiosity at passerby's .

"Run!" Moonbyul exclaimed holding my hand tight .We wasted no time to run when we saw more people started recognizing us.

"That has to be Moonbyul!"

"It's Moonbyul! She's with someone!"

"She looks like a member from a girl band Hot Shot!"

"It cant be.... Aryana?!"

"Yes its Ria!"

"They're dating?!" I heard them exclaimed as cold sweat started trickling down my forehead and felt very sick in my stomach. I am panicking and worried that the situation inside the mall might get out of hand! But somehow, this felt fun.. I felt like we broke a certain rule and were trying to escape it. TOGETHER.

Guards started holding them down helping us escape. We took the escalator and ran down to the groundfloor. We saw a guard and he told us to follow him to find the safest exit because the groundfloor is crowded all the way up to the second floor so we wasted no time and followed him.

We went through the fire exit and made our way down a flight of stairs. We thanked the guard when he safely took us to the parking lot. We bowed at him and thanked him as she bowed back and get back inside.

We immediately spot Moonbyul's familiar Red car parked not far from here so we wasted no time running to that spot and dumped our shopping bags in the backseat.

"Get in the car! Quick!" Moonbyul said and went inside the car. I opened the door and sat on the shotgun seat.

"Woah! That was crazy! I can't believe that just happened!" I exclaimed feeling overwhelmed at event while flapping my clothes on my chest for the air to get in since I feel hot with all the running.

" I forgot today is Sunday! The mall is more crowded during sunday afternoons!" she said facepalming. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you." she looked at me apologetically which made me burst out laughing.

"Are you kidding?! I was the one who suggested going shopping with you today! Besides, atleast we filmed something unexpected today rather than just a normal shopping day! I wont forget this I swear!" I giggled making her smile.

"So... Ready to go home?" she asked as she put her seatbelt and turned the engine on.

"What? Do you expect me to want to get back in there and get crushed by crazy people desperate to film us like were Aliens from Area 51? Oh heck to the NO! Im ready to go home!" I exclaimed making her chuckle and she pressed the gas then with no time the car sped off with me screaming in terror!

"I haven't put on my seatbelt yet you piece of poop!! IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!!!!" I screamed holding on for dear life on the seatbelt strap which wasn't buckled yet . Moonbyul on the other hand enjoyed my estate and laughed .

HELLO WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? IM HONESTLY NOT IN THE GOOD MOOD TODAY. IDK. SH*T JUST HAPPENED BUT i PROMISE I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR YOU GUYS. ENJOY!