Chapter 32

Ria's POV

    "Do you know why I called you to come here?" He asked as he rested her elbows on the desk infront of me and Moonbyul. "N-No Sir." I replied feeling a little nervous. Like, why do I have a feeling this is going to end bad? "Actually Aryana, a very BIG issue is circulating the media recently regarding relationship status and work." He looked at us seriously. I instantly know what this is about.

  "But of coarse, I also want to know your side of story so we can find a solution for this." he told us, ready to hear what were about to say. "Sir, It's my fault. She is my ex . I secretly dated her few months ago but it didn't end well since she only wants a certain thing I have that she doesn't. Now she wants me to get back with her and pulled off this mess. I'm sorry." Moonbyul stood up and bowed infront of her. I watched her wide eyed as she swallowed her pride and bowed 90 degrees to our CEO.

  "Byul-ah~ You know you have to be careful with your actions.This is not gonna end well for both of you. Although I can see some chemistry between you and Ria. I'm proud of that since I get great feedbacks  but please be careful. There are people who would do anything to pull both of you down in one go so be sentimental of your images." CEO adviced us and we nodded in response . 

  "But the term for WGM LGBT project is forced to cut short due to the issue. Not only this issue though, Also one of the pairs in LGBT Edition backed down since they are not getting along very well as we expected and had fist fight on live. Jeez.. This is giving me a headache. I'll arrange press conference soon. I'll text you when." I slowly nodded feeling sad at the news. 

 A knock on the door quickly pulled me back from my thoughts. It's Moonbyul's manager. "Hi! Can I talk to Aryana alone real quick?" he asked while giving me the fakest smile. My stomach felt sick just by looking at him.

  "Yeah.. I still have to go to the groundfloor and get ready for Music Bank. Please take care of her for me, manager-nim." Byul said while taking her backpack and hanged it over her shoulder and left with the CEO but not before giving me a small wave. 

      "Hi Dear." He said in a sickly sweet voice. "What do you want from me?" I asked him straight forward. "Well Byul can be a magnet sometimes so I understand if you're falling for her already and just assumed that she likes you just because she treats you sweetly. But she is trained to capture hearts."

  "Why are you so against about Byul and I?" Alright I'm loosing my temper with this guy. "I'm trying to wake you up from your little day dreaming! There's supposed be no love involved in this project and is only meant to entertain folks." At this time, I don't know what to say as my tear slipped down my cheek but I quickly wiped it with the back of my hand.

 "I'm telling you! She loves me and she proved it to me!" I insisted. "Did she ever told you she loves you?" 

"I-I no but-"

"Oh poor girl, you've been played! I never thought you were this naive. She was bored because she had to break up with my sister to finish her work." What.. the... MINJU IS HIS SISTER?!

  "Why did you let your sister post that video and ruin Moonbyul?!" I practically yelled at him. "Minju is not stable.. So loosing Moonbyul means suicide. She almost lose her mind when  Byul broke up with her and Moonbyul already introduced Minju to her family! So her lifestyle revolves on Moonbyul. Also, Byul is upcoming to be someone big in Korea so there's no place for you in her life. " W-what?! My heart clenched at that thought. N-No..

"P-Please stop! I don't want to hear any of this!" I said while covering my ears. "If you want this pain to stop, then don't talk or better yet don't be in the same room with her. Get out of her sight after this series. If not for Minju who is already sick and suffering seeing both of you together , then do it for the sake of Moonbyul's career that she worked hard for in years to be on the top. Don't be selfish." he said and stood up from his seat.

 "Don't tell Moonbyul anything if you want your life to be peaceful. You only have few days to be together with her until WGM ends. I don't want to see you after this. Girls like you don't fit in this Company." he said and left the room with me sobbing. Why does it have to be this way?

Moonbyul's POV

  I'm in the waiting room since I have to perform ECLIPSE. But my mind won't stop thinking what Ria and my manager are talking about. It's the first time for him to talk to Ria privately so I really have an uneasy feeling and what's weird is I can't seem to ignore it. If not because of Music Bank, I would stay there and listen to their conversation. I closed my eyes but all I'm thinking of is her sweet scent and her eyes and those sweet lip- Aahh~ I missed her already.

 "Standby for Moonbyul." I heard a staff say as she knocked on the door making me jump in surprise. Jeez... A lot of people are really against Ria to the point that they won't atleast let me think of her before performing on stage. I sighed and quickly stood up and headed backstage . Okay Byul, Focus on your performance and just ask Ria what their talking about later when you get home.

(LET'S IMAGINE THIS IS HER PERFORMANCE IN THIS CHAPTER PLEASE. SHE'S HOT BTW.AAAAHHHHH)

HELLOOOO!! OK THIS IS SOME MAJOR PLOT TWIST. COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPPIE! DONT FORGET TO VOTE THOUGH. JEEZ I ALWAYS SAY THIS AND IM FINDING MYSELF GETTING BORING WITH THE SAME SENTENCE BUT MEH.

LMAO OKAY I SHOULD SHUT UP NOW . ENJOYYY!! CIAAAOOO LOVE YAAA XOXO