Chapter 1

(ARYANA )Ria's POV

"Hey! wake your ass up Ria, Youre up next for your shoot!" Ashley, my groupmate/my bestfriend vigorously shook my shoulder for me to wake up from my nice slumber inside the van. We are currently shooting teasers for our new album "Secret Times".

My bandmates however were already done filming few hours ago so they went home ahead but i had to shoot around 12 am for my part. Unlucky for me , I guess. I honestly don't want to be left alone!

I stretched my arms way up high and let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes to reduce the tiredness I am feeling then went outside the van to see people busy setting up the dark concept.

"Please stand by Ria as we are about to film in 3 2 1 , Action!" the director yelled.

Few shots were made but I keep making mistakes because I keep cracking up . Its also my first time doing serious concepts. My concepts usually are bubbly and flowery type but this is different. I had to film the dark safari concept.

I did the last swing with my dress and heard the director yell " OKAY! THAT'S A WRAP!" and everybody clapped and some of them stretched their arms as they happily took their bags and went home.

Time Check, 2:30 am. Jeez..

"Oh! Dont forget! There's an interview tomorrow early at 7 . I already told your members before they went home about it so no need to wake them up. Now go get some sleep when you get home. Another busy day tomorrow." she mumbled while on the other hand, I Slowly drift myself to sleep barely listening to what she is saying.

"Jeez.. this kid. Looks like I have to carry her out of the van into her room again." she sighed and heard her taking something out of her bag. She usually is the one who carries me inside when I slept in if my members are not around. For a 5ft 2, I am honestly a heavy sleeper and a heavy person. I felt a warm cloth above me . She must have gave me her blanket.

"Thanks ,Manager-nim" I mumbled.

For those who didn't know who I am. Well, Basically I'm just a normal person who has a big dream. Its to be an Idol. Its pretty common for girls in my country to dream being an idol but I doubted myself back then. My talents were pretty basic that even the average trainees can do unlike my groupmates who possess great talents.

I was about to stop training as an idol 2 years ago because my mom and dad died on a fire at my house while I was out training nonstop. I still remember that memory , I had no where else to go during a dark cold night. No extra clothes because it got burnt down with them, empty stomach, homeless and tired. I had only a little amount of money allowance in my pocket that would only sustain me for 1 day if I eat in some cheap convenience store.

I was so lost back then and had pity for myself. Luckily, My bestfriend Ashley took me in her apartment and asked her boss for me to work with her in a cafe nearby. She only works on the weekends while I work 7 days in a week to pay for the rent and food we eat although her mom would usually come by every month to pack our refrigerator with food but I prefer to provide too. Giving me shelter to live was enough for me.

So I work in a Cafe by night and train by day. I only get little amount of sleep so sleeping in such a little amount of hours and staying up late isn't a big deal for me anymore. My bestfriend is very precious to me and also she was the first to know I support the LGBT community which she proudly accepts me.

Well lemme rephrase that. I'm Bi. I told her 5 years ago before my parents died.

Flashback...

" Sis, I think I freaking love this girl ." I exclaimed while pointing at the magazine page while hanging upside down on the sofa with my feet up high and my head almost hitting the floor.