Chapter 45

Ria's POV

    We arrived back to Seoul just few hours ag and had to get ready for the ceremony. But we wouldn't be sharing the same room to get ready. I know Byul's manager was behind this but it's okay, I had to look at the positive side. I want to see Byul's surprised expression seeing me in this dress. 

   "Please make me the prettiest girl Byul ever layed eyes on." I grinned making my make-up artist/hairstylist chuckle. "Of coarse dear!" I nodded and took a deep breath. I want to look beautiful for Byul.... Atleast for the last time. 

  I looked over at my bag that contained my wallet, passport and plane ticket. Should I go? I sighed. I really hope something good that can change my mind and forget about the deal and just risk it all.

  After a lot of time painting my face and some hot curls on my hair, I am all done. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and almost teared up. I look beautiful, Byul will love this. "Thank you, thank you! I'll be back, I promise." I smiled and hug the people who helped me out turning into a whole different person. 

  I left the room and searched for Byul's room as I ran down the hallway until I found a door with 'MOONSTAR' written in bold

  I left the room and searched for Byul's room as I ran down the hallway until I found a door with 'MOONSTAR' written in bold. I smiled and gently twisted the knob and pushed the door, leaving a just a small gap open.

  "Byu-" I couldn't finish my word when I saw something that really broke my heart into a million pieces. My tears started to fall non-stop as I tried swallowing the lump forming in my throat. I saw Moonbyul sharing a passionate kiss with Minju as her hand were wrapped around Byul's neck.  I covered my mouth to control my sobs and ran back to my room. 

 My make-up artist quickly looked worried at my estate. I don't know if it's because of make up or my emotional estate but they are respectful enough to go out and give me time for myself. I felt betrayed and feel like my heart is being stabbed a lot of times while I'm mentally screaming for it to stop. My body is shaking as I find it hard to take in what I saw. 

    "I know This is gonna happen but W-Why am I crying like this? I should be happy because they're back together again.  " I muttered as I huddled on the sofa. I feel drained and tired. I want this pain to stop but there's no one else to blame but me. I let myself fall in a trap.  This is my reality.

   "I told you never take Byul's gestures seriously, didn't I?" I heard someone say but I didn't bother turning back because I already know who it is. "What do you want?' I asked dryly. "Stick to the deal and face reality , Aryana. She is happier with Minju and you know that." he said as he took a sit beside me. 

 "I know. I'll leave.." I said wiping my tears. "I guess it's time to leave this f*ckin' fairytale and face reality. I hope Minju treats her better than I can though. I wish them a happy life." I forced a smile. I never knew forcing yourself to smile would hurt so much. 

  "Leave... Now." he said making my eyes widen. "B-But the ceremony!" I exclaimed in horror. "This is no happy ceremony Ria, this is where all couples in the project should end.That's why it's called the End Ceremony, right? " No words can explain what I am feeling right now.