Chapter 12

Ria's POV

We spent our whole afternoon unpacking our stuff . Moonbyul kept being playful with me but I just rolled my eyes at her as she would laugh and I was kinda getting myself used to her greasiness. Night came very quickly. Moonbyul offered to cook since I was the one who bought the groceries which I didn't protest too.

We were having a nice dinner while talking about Moonbyul's girlfriend. She showed me some of their pics together . Her girlfriend is undeniably gorgeous though. I suddenly felt unworthily self- conscious about myself.

She however, asked me about my lovelife but I told her "I never dated anyone before but there's someone I've waited for few years but I guess its better off being friends with her." Moonbyul disapproved of that.

"When you like someone, fight for it. " that's what she said making me chuckle. Our conversation was cut off when her phone ringed and saw the caller ID, she ate the last piece of steak in one go then drinked water. She excused herself to take her the call and I just nodded. I volunteered washing the dishes as she disappeared from the kitchen table. Seriously, I didnt know Moonbyul was a great cook .It's like a whole package deal since this girl is good at almost everything. Her girlfriend is so luckyyy!! I felt envious of her girlfriend though.

I was about to finish drying the cups and dishes then putting them on the rack when I heard a muffled voice outside . I peeked outside the balcony and saw Moonbyul on her still on her phone, talking to someone. Must be her girlfriend? It sounds like they're in a heated arguement though.

"I know what I'm doing! Stop telling me what to do!" I heard her said.

"Babe! Do you really fucking care about me?!" I stopped what I was doing when her voice got louder.

"I'M TRYING TO FIX THIS WHOLE SH*T OUT BY MYSELF FOR THE BOTH OF US! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" now she was yelling outside on her phone.

"I said I need time! Please stop pressuring! We'll get there I promise!" she said clearly trying to control her anger. Since I'm a fan of her for so long, I know she is short tempered so this is a whole new level of patience from her.

"N-no .... Babe please dont be like that. " I heard her beg then I hear a phone call being ended. Gosh I gotta stop my thing with eavesdropping!

"F*CK!" I heard her scream making my eyes widen. I looked over at the balcony and saw her threw her phone on the wooden floor giving out a big thud making me jump in surprise.

After she threw her phone, she immediately went back in stomping her feet looking pissed, making her way upstairs and not bothering to look at me. What did I just see? I havent seen Moonbyul freak like that in my entire life.

I heard her closing the bedroom door so I dried the remaining utensils and put them in the organizer. I looked over upstairs and saw that the door was indeed closed so I went outside and saw her smashed phone. I tried opening it in hopes to still function but unfortunately didnt see any signs of light on the screen.

"RIP Moonbyul's Phone 2020." I softly muttered and brought it inside.

I went upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door . I heard a crooked 'get in' then I twisted the door knob to open revealing Moonbyul sitting on the corner of the bed with her elbows resting on her legs and her head hung low in sorrow.

"Hi..." I slowly said and she raised her head to look at me with her serious expression. I closed the door behind and walked slowly towards her while her eyes didnt leave mine.

"I- Uhm... I accidentally heard some noise and..." she cut me off. "Im sorry you had to hear that." she said looking ashamed and embarrassed at her outburst but I smiled at her .

"It's okay. That happens." I said and she half smiled at my response. I went to sit next to her. "Do you... wanna talk about it?" I asked. "Its just that... the pressure of coming out is hell and my girlfriend is not cooperating and demanded me to be introduced to the public right away and WGM just started! People would think Im being irresponsible participating in a Married Couple Series and at the same time introducing Minju to the public." she said as she put her hands on her face in frustration. I have to be honest, her situation sucks.

"What am I gonna do now?" she sighed with teary eyes so I hesitantly rubbed her back in comfort.

"You know.... If I were you, I would first fix the problem that would benefit me. Easy as that. Coming out is not an easy process but in your case Moonbyul. People already speculated that you are not straight. That's why youre here in the first place! Youre just making simple things complicated. If you really want to tell them and dont have the balls to straight up tell the media , you have the WGM as a platform to show them who you really are! Were both making a change just by staying in one roof. You being part of WGM is you already coming out of your true color without even saying anything!" I said trying to cheer her up and it worked! she smiled.

"What about Minju though?" she asked looking really pressured again. Seriously! I dont know if her girlfriend is being an ass b*tch or a little too controlling to Moonbyul. I sighed.

"A girlfriend who is worth it can wait even a decade if she is after your love." I said which made her smiled again and pulled me in for a hug which CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD! AAAAAHHHHH!!!

She was gently stroking my hair making my feelings go haywire! "Thank you, I needed this." she whispered on my ear aslet go and she placed both of her hands on my cheek giving it a squeeze making my chubby cheeks pop out.

"Uhm... your phone though.." I slowly took out her broken phone and gave it to her with an awkward smile. She stared at it for a good second and laughed , placing it aside on the table.

"Looks like I have to buy another one then." she said as she crawled back on the bed and lay there. I just stared at her as she made herself comfortable.

"You sleeping or what?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "W-where am I supposed to sleep?" I stuttered realizing theres no extra bedroom in this house.

"Duh! Here beside me!" I froze at her statement. "Oh dont give me that look. Were both girls! Just think of it as like a girl's sleepover." she said as she played with her eyebrows. I DONT FREAKING KNOW IF SHE KNOWS THE CLASSIC TALE OF SLEEPOVERS WITH GAYS AND BIs OR NOT BUT IF SHE DOES, SHE'S LOSING HER MIND?!

"Just joking! Jeez.. Now get your cute ass over here and sleep." she chuckled. I gulped and layed on the soft mattress next to her with our backs facing each other.

Silence filled the cold room until she spoke. "We forgot something."

"What?" I asked.

"Brushing our teeth." she said and we burst out laughing because of her statement thats out of the blue. But it's true. Hey it rhymes!

HALOOOOOOO!!! You thought this is the end for today? Hah! Just jokin. Im contemplating whether I should upload this today or not but my paranoid ass is afraid wattpad or I might accidentally discard my draft since that happens to me and Im too lazy to rewrite it all over again soo.... PUBLISHING IT MEANS ITS 100% SECURED! ITS BETTER TO BE SURE THAN GETTING YOUR DRAFTS NOT SAVED 'CAUSE SOME PARTS OF THE CHAPTER THAT I ALREADY WROTE MAGICALLY DISAPPEARS AND I HAD TO REWRITE THAT SH*T! ANYWAYS! ENJOY, COMMENT AND VOTE! YAAAAASSS! CIAO!