Chapter 44

Ria's POV

    The next day, I wasn't really sure what to say to Byul's mom and am too embarrassed to face her but I must respect her and thank her for letting us stay in for the night. "Th-Thank you for letting us stay for the night." I bowed my head in gratitude as Byul was busy tying her shoes. 

   "Don't worry about it dear. Sorry about last night, I should've knocked." she let out a whole-hearted laugh making me scratch my neck in embarrassment.

  "I swear, It isn't what you think it is." I chuckled awkwardly. " Don't worry about it, I juts got caught off guard but I assure you, it's fine." she whispered the last phrase and winked at me. 

"What are you ladies talking about?" her dad asked as he went down the flight of stairs. "Just girl things. Anyway, I hope you come back again." her mom said as she gave me and Byul a hug. "I will try my best to come back and visit just to taste your amazing food and of coarse, spend more time with you guys." I grinned as I ruffled Seulgi's hair. 

  "Let's shop next time okay?" Seulgi said and I nodded in agreement. "Okay." I smiled at her as she gave me a pinky promise. "We should be better off now." I heard Byul said as she pressed the remote control to unlock the car. 

    We bid them farewell as we went inside the car. Not long after, Byul turned on the engine and began driving off. I looked back as the house got further and further away until it can't be seen anymore. I turned back to face Moonbyul who was grinning so widely. 

  "I told you they will like you." she said which made my lips form into a smile. 

Silence started to make its way inside the car for a few moment until Moonbyul finally broke the silence."Soo... Today is our last day as a married couple huh?" which made me look down in sadness. Guess I only have a day to see her and spend time with her before the End Ceremony at midnight tonight.

  "Yeah... Guess we only have less than 20 hours to do the things we like." I said, trying to hide the sadness. "Do you have something in mind you like to do?" I asked. "I actually, there's something I like to do with you, if you don't mind." she said . I ushered her to continue. 

"Let's tour around Gyeonggi-do." she said, wiggling her brows. "That sounds fun. Sure!" 

"But there's a twist though. Can you get the duffel bag at the backseat?" she asked, not leaving her eyes on the road . I quickly pulled the bad into my lap and open it. 

"Uhh.. This is a dinosaur costume!" I exclaimed as I looking at her wide eyed. 

"You're gonna wear that as we walk around Gyeonggi-do." she grinned which made me stare at her in disbelief. "You prepare this ahead, didn't you?" I said which made her chuckle. Guilty!!

"Fine, But why is there only one dinosaur outfit?" I asked.

"I'm using the prince outfi-"

"Whhhyyy?! So unfair!" I cut her off and pouted.

"I get sweaty in a dinosaur outfit. Besides, there's no spare dinosaur outfit available so I chose a prince outfit. The princess outfit is too long for your body figure and I certainly don't want you to slip so I bought the smallest costume the shop has to offer which is the dinosaur outfit.  " she grinned in a cheeky way.

"So let me get this straight, your plan for the last day of our marriage is to dress up ridiculously in public with me as if people aren't here who were thinking that we just lose our minds as a prince decided to b friends with a dinosaur?!" I asked which made her nod. "Seriously, what is going on inside your head?" I exclaimed. "Uhhh.. You?" I hit her head . "I don't know when will I ever accept that you are born to be greasy." I scoffed which made her chuckle.