Chapter 2

Were currently inside the waiting room and started fixing ourselves to look presentable. I wore just a simple make up as notlike the others. Dark make up makes me sleepy with all the things on my face because I barely had enough sleep  so I just had light pink make up for me to feel and look fresh and wore the pink dress (photo below).

 Dark make up makes me sleepy with all the things on my face because I barely had enough sleep  so I just had light pink make up for me to feel and look fresh and wore the pink dress (photo below)

 I feel unconsciously nervous today though. I don't usually feel like this during interviews or fan meets , etc. It just that this feeling won't stop f*cking my head up like 'what the actual frick is wrong with you today Ri?!' I mentally groaned and I started massaging my temples,  getting into conclusion it must have been due to having just almost 3 hours of sleep.

  "Something bothering you?" Ari asked while patting my head.

 "Barely had enough sleep I guess." I sighed which earned a chuckle from her. 

"Awwww... I feel bad for this kid. Get some sleep when we go home okay?" she said and put her phone she was holding inside her purse located at the vanity mirror in front of me.

     " Time to stand by." one of the crew knocked into our room and informed us. We started stretching our hands and made our way backstage.

"I heard 2 girl groups are guessed today." Hyunhae whispered . I stared at her in disbelief. Why didnt I know that?!

"Everybody knows that." she said shrugging as if reading my mind.

    'Shit. Im getting more left out with the updates. Yay.' I mentally cursed .

My thoughts were interrupted when the MCs start introducing themselves and welcomed us on stage with them. 

"Please welcome 'Hot Shots'!" we immediately went on stage smiling at the MCs and turned our attention at the audience as fans screamed showing full support toward us. Lights from the audience were blinding but I could still see glowsticks I couldn't comprehend and surely we haven't had official glowsticks for our group yet. But hey, it seems familiar. I quickly shook that thought away when we introduce ourselves.

"Reach up, Bottles up! Hello , We are Hot Shots." we introduced in unison and everyone cheered as we bowed and took a sit given from the staff to sit comfortably.

 A lot of questions were given to us about our groups name and how they were made. Ashley gladly replied.

  "When we were given the news that were gonna debut soon. Aryana and I were crying non stop out of happiness. It was one of the best news of our lives so that night we invited over Ari and Hyunhae to celebrate with us. We bought beers and tequila since were in the legal age. We party until not a soul was sober enough not to do something crazy. We were yelling "Love Shot" over and over again as each member took the shot with hands interwine since that day we use 'Hot Shot ' as an inside joke since we had to practice early in the morning with a massive hangover but had to act like nothing happened. Then we decided to name our group 'Hot Shot'." she said earning an amazed expression from the MCs.