Chapter 27

Ria's POV

     It's a boring afternoon for me today and Moonbyul is upstairs sleeping since she barely got any sleep.  An idea popped in my head, Since Byuli drew on my face last time , why don't I give her a little payback and trick her I'm running away from home? 

  I silently put all of my clothes and stuff it in my suitcase being careful not to wake Byul up. When I locked the suitcase, it left a loud snap making my eyes widen and looked over at Moonbyul and held my breath , scared that just by hearing my breathing would wake her up but luckily I can still hear her soft snoring so it's all good. I silently rolled my suitcase and hid it under the kitchen sink. 

  I left a quick note on the drawer by the bed. 

Dear Moonbyul,

I know it's a rush thing to do this. I need to leave you. Don't look for me and don't tell anybody because I know I will be okay. I realize I need attention and love so I decided to give myself some time off. You will always be forever in my heart.

Aryana 

I giggled as I placed the note on the drawer and went inside her closet and hid behind the big coats making it really impossible for me to be seen. I can't hide in my closet because she might open it to confirm if I was really leaving or not.  I left a small gap open to see her reaction. Yiiieehh~ I'm such a genius!

  Minutes later, she started groaning and stretched her arms indicating that she's awake making me anticipate for her reaction. She sat up yawning and rubbed her eyes. It looked like she notice the note on the drawer as she started reading it. Her eyes widen as she covered her mouth in shock. 

 "No no no no....." she mumbled under her breath as she took the phone and dialed someone. My ringtone started to play downstairs . She dialed my phone! I left my phone in the kitchen! Frick!

   She ran downstairs and the ringtone stopped. My back is aching from crouching down. I heard someone running down the hallway. It was Moonbyul with a phone on her ear. "H-Hello... U-Uhm .. R-Ria left with a note. S-She's running away!" she stammered looking panicked. I instantly felt bad.

  "O-Okay! I'll check her closet!" she ran to my closet and swung it open, revealing it to be empty. "Oh... gosh.. No! Theres nothing! Her clothes are gone!" She screamed while freaking out. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration as she phased back and forth. 

"F*ck it, I'm finding her myself." she muttered as she put on her jeans and shirt since she wore less clothes when she sleeps.

   "Yeah.. Don't tell anyone else. Everybody might freak." She said while putting on her shoes. Sh*t why do I have a feeling this aint gonna end well? Not long after, I hear the front door shut and locked followed by and engine being turned on. 

  I quickly went out of the closet and looked through the window and saw her car leaving. She Left! Oh Sh*t! I quickly ran down to the kitchen to get my phone but it was not there where I left it! Frick, Where is it?! Wait, don't tell me she brought it with her?!

"Sh*t, sh*t , this aint good." I curse under my breath and attempted to open the door but its lock inside out! Oh... My... 

 "Okay! Calm down! She'll come back soon. Yes she will.. She's smart enough to know that this is a prank." I tried to calm myself but it's not helping!

 "You're screwed Aryana Marie." I said as I bit my nails out of nervousness and looked outside the window. 

Time Check, It's already 8 in the evening but still no sign of Moonbyul's silhouette. Now I'm starting to freak out phasing back and forth. I heard a loud thunder followed by a lightning outside then it started raining heavily. Now that made me freak out even more! I instantly regretted pranking her!

   I should apologized to her. Jeez.. For the first time, I felt like the worst person on this planet.  Clock ticks as every second past, it made me more anxious and worried of her well-being outside under the rain the longer I don't see her or her car. She will be so, so mad when she sees me inside this house! But I can take it! it's my freakin fault!

  The clocked ticked to 9:03 when the front door opened revealing a drenched looking Moonbyul. She was looking at me dead in the eye, emotionless.  My eyes widen in horror and wasted no time to run upstairs to get some towel but she stopped me by wrapping me in a tight hug which took me by surprise. This.. is ... not... the reaction I expected from her. I was thinking that she would yell at me for taking this prank too far. 

 "Y-You scared me.. I-I thought you're leaving me for real." she stuttered while her eyes looked at me. Has she been crying?! Now I feel 10000x worse seeing her cry. "B-Byul-ah~ I'm so sorry.. I didn't think this through. I-I understand if you don't want to forgive me now." I apologized realizing I took it too far. She was still crying. AAAHHH~ ARYANA YOU MEAN B*TCH ! I mentally cursed at myself.

"This was suppose to be a j-joke.. I'm so sorryyy~ Please stop crying." I pleaded while wiping her tears as her hand rested on my hips, not wanting me to leave. 

"Don't you do it again." she said in between her sobs and hugged me tight. Making me melt in her touch despite of being wet. I hugged her tightly too which made her snuggle closer to me. Awww~ She's such cutie~!

 "Now, would you do me a favour and take a shower? So that I can dry your hair before you catch a cold?" I said in which she smiled and nodded her head. 

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked her. "No.. I was busy looking for you so eating did'nt really crossed in my mind." She said truthfully as she scratched her neck awkwardly.

"I prepared stake for dinner as a peace offering." I said which made her eyes lighten. "OKay! I'll take a bath now. Let's eat together okay?" She said looking excited and smiled, showing her cute nose muscles.

 "Hurry up okay?" I giggled and put her drenched shoes aside to drain. I gave her some bath towel to use as she started to take off her wet shirt and jeans. I open the faucet to fill the bath tub with warm water. She went inside the bathroom not long after with towel only covering her body.

"Bath with me."

"No." 

  "Are you sure you don't want to bath with me?" she asked again as I rolled my eyes at her while she gave me a teasing look.

I went out of the bathroom and head downstairs with Byul still following me with a teasing look. "Yah! Stop being greasy or else I'll really join you!" I replied in a teasing tone which made her face turn a light shade of pink. What? She thought she's the only one who knows how to be greasy?

I laughed at her shocked and flustered expression. I've learned alot of stuff from Byul-ah. She's cute when I play along with her greasy mood. She turns shy when I reply greasy response to her. 

I'm such a good observer. Now , I know Byul's weakness.

OOOHHHHH RIA IS STEPPING UP ON BEING A PRANKSTER! HI GUYS! HOW IS YOUR DAY TODAY? NEW CHAPTER COMING RIGHT UP FOR YOU GUYS TODAY! PLEASE ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET THE USUAL, COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AND VOTE! ENJOYYYYY CIAO! XOXO