Chapter 13

Ria's POV

     For the first few days since that night, we spent our time getting to know each other which is a great help since Im getting comfortable with her. Well, she likes pulling pranks at me. That's not good. I CAN SAY I HATE HER WHEN SHE DOES THAT RIGHT?

The worst one was yesterday morning....

    I was enjoying my deep slumber when the alarm on my phone beeped making me sighed in annoyance. I put out the alarm and stretched my arm as bright sunlight hit my skin. That's weird. Moonbyul is early. I quickly stood up to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at myself on the mirror and screamed in horror at what I see! She freakin drew on my face looking like a Kingkong! She even stuck my front tooth with seaweed wrap! With a sticky note on my forehead saying 'Good morning love! You like my art?'

 I looked at myself on the mirror and screamed in horror at what I see! She freakin drew on my face looking like a Kingkong! She even stuck my front tooth with seaweed wrap! With a sticky note on my forehead saying 'Good morning love! You like my ...

"MOONBYULLLLLLLL!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs then heard a faint laugh downstairs. I ran downstairs and detected her casually sitting on the sofa while watching t.v. wearing some of her comfortable clothes. Her eyes shifted to me and grinned at me

"You better have wholesh*t of explaining to do!" I exclaimed with my hands on my hips

"Oh Hi! Did I forget to ask you, Do You like my art? I'm freakin Picasso bro!" She said leaning back, clearly happy and satisfied at the reaction I gave her.

"NO YOU DIDNT! THE QUESTION WAS STICKED ON MY FOREHEAD WITH A F*CKIN STICKY NOTE!" I screamed not being able to control my anger.

"Oh, right." she just said with her index finger and thumb placed on her chin pretending to think.

 "AHHHHHHHHHH! YOU BETTER CLEAN THIS WHOLE SH*T UP ON MY FACE!" I yelled making her laugh her ass off clutching her stomach . This pissed me off more!

"Hahahahaha! You really look f*ckin Kingkong when HAHAHA you make that expression!" she commented in between her laughs making me pull my hair out of frustration. She was laughing her ass off like it's the most funny thing she saw. Her laughter died down with me not leaving my pissed of expression on my face. Letting her know I'm not having fun. 

"Oh! Haha.. Calm down! It's just some washable marker! Jeez..." she said rosing up from her sit and pulled me to the kitchen to wash my face. She was right though. It's washable but you know what's funny? My pissed off face aint washing off!

I dried my now clean face with a clean face towel not saying anything to Moonbyul and avoided her on purpose. I decided to cook us breakfast as I'm still not bothering to take a glance at her as she stared at my move. Like a hawk.

"Hey....." she slowly said but I didnt respond and continue cooking. "Riri.." She said sounded gulty? I sont know. I couldnt see her expression since my back is still facing her and I didnt respond to her calling me. Few minutes past, she became silent which made me think she gave up calling me since I kept ignoring her. 

I turned off the stove and was about to reach the plates on the top cabinet for the food to be served when a hand reached for it before I do. I shifted my gaze to the owner of the hand. It's Moonbyul. I rolled my eyes at her and I quickly reached for the plate on her hand but she raised it way up high unable for me to reach before I get the chance to take them. I gave her a look as she kept staring at my face with a serious look.

"Sorry..." she pouted. Awwwww! she cu- NO! IM NOT HAVING IT! 

"Soooorrryyyyy..." she whined giving me lots of aegyo making me all soft from the inside! Of coarse I forgive her but I wont say it. I still gave her a sharp looking.

I jumped up attempting to reach it.  I'm obviously few inches shorter than her and I know with her whole existence, I'm honestly already intimidated inside. It doesn't even make sense. I whined still trying to reach up for the plate on her hand while Moonbyul is looking amused at my actions. I huffed as I realised there is no way I could reach high enough to get it. Unless....

I quickly pulled her shirt close  and gave her a  hug with my hands on her waist catching her off guard because her eyes widen as I hugged her. 'I like hugs.' her voice ringed on my head as she told me the other night she likes hugging people. She absentmindedly lowered her hand that was holding the plates. Now is the time!

I immediately took the plate from her hand and quickly placed food on the plates and served both of us some food . She was still staring blankly ahead , not moving. Same place, same posture and same shocked expression.

"Enjoy your food!" I exclaimed leaving the kitchen with my plate full of food in my hand and quickly ran my way upstairs to my bedroom. My heart was beating so fast like running a thousand miles per hour.

"NO FAIIIIIRRR!!!" I heard her whine making me giggle  and slammed the door shut, not forgetting to lock the door. I let out a shaky sigh and sat on the floor while looking at my plate. Then it hit me.

What. 

did.

 I.

 just.

 do.

Did- Did I just hugged her? 

HALLOOOOOOOO!!! NEW CHAPPIE SERVED FOR YOU TODAY! ANYWAY! I SPRAINED MY ANKLE SOOO... I WONT BE ABLE TO WALK PROPERLY FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I PROBABLY WALK LIKE A ZOMBIE .PFFTT! OKAY MY MIND IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. ANYWAY, ITS NOT MY FAULT. IT'S MY FOOT'S FAULT BUT WHO CARES RIGHT? ALRIGHT IMMA SHUT UP! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!