LAST CHAPTER

Solar's POV

Time goes by so fast and a lot of things had happened .

  David, our former manager got fired with a busted face right after Byul found out everything.

I have never seen Byul beyond furious like that in my entire life before, she was so close to killing the man when she discovered his and Minju's actual plan. I , myself can't believe that he could do that too since Byul trusted him the most. But I guess it's because he does everything his little sister ask from him. Byul then filed a lawsuit against him and he ended up going to jail because it turned out, he is also influenced with illegal activities in Korea. His family was so disappointed at him but still remained grateful of how Byul put up with forcing herself to stay with Minju till her parents sealed the deal about Minju's mental health.

Where is Minju, you may ask? Well, she gave up running after Byul and went to therapy just like how her parents hoped. Luckily, things got easier for her and she's slowly getting back with herself.

  Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months and Mamamoo became the biggest influential group around Asia. Korea's Golden Girl Group Pride. Moonbyul became Korea's Ultimate Girl Crush which mostly earned a lot of celebrity fan girls that are head over heels for her.

But what did this big success affect Byul? Nothing. Ever since Ria disappeared without any trace, Byul was never the same. She didn't seem to be as enthusiastic person like how she was before.

  We've reached so high in a short span of time and I'm really proud of what we've achieved together.

   But she... She rarely smiles and never wants to flirt back to any other girls anymore. I can still see right through her eyes longing for Ria's presence even though she's standing on the stage with millions of people who loved her. But what can I say? She is Byul's happiness and leaving her was like a punch in the gut for Byul. She would sometimes stare  blankly at the ring Ria left on the vanity table for a long time and sigh .

She hired search teams from around the world to look for her because the clue she only received is about how Ria flew to another country.

She still sleeps on the same house she and Ria lived together. As strange as it sounds, Ria left without taking any of her stuff from the house which made Byul long for her even more but her reasons why she still stayed were ...

1) Ria's stuffs are still in here.

2) She BELIEVES Ria will come back even though it would take decades.

3) This is the only place that held a lot of memories of them together.

Her words, not mine.

Wheein , Hwasa and I would visit her occasionally to take her mind off of Ria for a bit. We would sometimes hang out at Byul's beach house when we get the chance to force Byul to enjoy for a bit.

  We would sometimes bring her food to eat but Byul being stubborn and picky would say "Ria's is better but thanks." which hit my nerve.

One thing Byul didn't change is how she always get in my nerves and get sassy with me but it's not like I'm not used to her type of sh*t.

I always wondered where Ria is right now. Her name immediately got erased from the industry in just a snap of the finger. The Hot Shots didn't want to bring up that sentimental topic and their manager refuse to speak up.

One time, Byul went to their place in the middle of the night, drunk and pleaded for them where Ria is but none of them have any idea where ran off.

Only Ria knows. However, Ashley was never sad of the idea that her bestfriend just disappeared which raised my suspicion. But I can't just interrogate Ashley because I don't even know anything. I don't trust my instincts.