Chapter 36

Ria's POV

   I woke up to a very loud noise echoing outside the room. We decided to stay for atleast 2 nights here in Byul's house to take a break from the camera for a bit. I honestly felt sick with all the camera following you around 24/7.  I groaned in annoyance and stood up. I looked at wall clock and realized it's already 9 am. I peeked outside and found out that the loud beat came from the other room located at end of the hallway. 

  Out of curiousity, I quickly went over there and opened the door a little bit to have a glimpse of what the music is all about. From here I saw Moonbyul dancing in an empty room while looking at her reflection in the massive mirror attached on the wall as if calculating her moves. I didn't know she has her own private practice room here! This room is constantly closed so it's easy to assume this was just another random guestroom. 

  She didn't miss any beat as she swayed her body and feeling the music. Seeing her dance really amazed me everytime so I know I can't question her moves because she literally is the best dancer for me. 

  Her sweat dripped down like crystals from her forehead, down to the tip of her nose . I don't know why but watching her dance tantalize my whole emotions towards her. How she lick her lower lips wet and pushing her hair back while seriously stare at herself in the mirror. Which reminds me of what she usually do when we- AHHHHH STOP!! STOP!! STOP THINKING PERVERTED THINGS! THIS ISN'T ME!

   "So are you just gonna hide there and not get inside?" I jumped in surprise, pulling me out of my sinful thoughts by her voice. Her eyes bore at my body through the reflection with a mischievous smirk on her face as her hands rested on her hips. I quickly stood up from my posture and not knowing what to do. I literally felt like I've been caught doing something bad. 

 "I-I was not hiding!" I opposed at her statement while crossing my arms on my chest giving her my sassy attitude. She bit lip to stop herself from laughing as her eyes roamed over to my body as if challenging me something.

 She turned and started prowling towards me while staring at me as if she has a menancing plan towards me making my palms wet out of nervousness. In a blink of an eye, she pulled my nightgown towards her made our bodies collide with my heart not being to calm down at the contact. 

  Her hand rested on my back, playing with my nightgown strap and gently pulling it down my shoulder.

  "Oh really?" she whispered as she started caressing my butt which made me jump in surprise. DID SHE JUST GROPE AT MY SWEET MUFFINS?! OH MY.... My body immediately reacted at her touch as it increased it's heat within seconds! This is not good... I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF!

  "Excuse me, hands off my ass." I tried to sound as stern as possible but she just raised her eyebrow and seriously stared at me as if she's not buying this attitude I gave her. This expression ain't helping me at all!

    "Hmmm.. Okay. I won't touch you... Unless you beg for it." she whispered the last part on my ear before letting her hand off my ass and patted her sweat dry on her face with a face towel and drank her bottled water, not taking her eyes off me then left the room leaving me processing what just happened. This is teasing! AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! Frick, She doesnt look happy of what I said.

Throughout the day, Byul has been giving me a silent treatment and would stay as far away as possible. WTF! I don't have any CORONAVIRUS!

   "Byubi ah~ Why are you like this?" I pouted as I attempted sitting next to her but she quickly stood up before I could even wrap my arm around and hug her. What the actual F-

"Social Distancing." She said looking down at me with a smirk plastered on her face and sat on the single couch, far from mine playing games on her phone. Why this woman... I huffed in annoyance at her behavior. I really didn't think she would take her words too seriously. 

 "Byul-ah~ Stop messing around. It's not funny." I whined as I quickly sat on her lap but she kept her eyes on her phone, COMPLETELY IGNORING ME AS IF IM A GHOST SITTING ON HER LAP.

 "Who said I'm messing around?" she said in a monotone voice while her eyes never shifted from her phone to atleast look at me. I sighed and just turned on the T.V and their song Aze Gag got featured on the channel which is my BOP! I intentionally danced on her lap to piss her off. 

 "Yah! Ass off my lap. You're heavy!" she screamed as she raised her hand mid-air, sticking to her word while glaring at me. Tsss.. "No." I said stubbornly crossing my arm on my chest as I shook my shoulders to the beat.

  She sighed in frustration staring at my back as I moved my hips on purpose trying to piss her out even more. Guess what b*tch! Two can play this game. I sang along as I made myself comfortable on her lap .

  "Seriously, Ass. Off. Now." she said through her gritted teeth. Yeah that's right. It's fun playing with Byul's temper. That's what she get for avoiding me the whole day. 

"Make me." I shot back while glaring back at her playfully.

"Ass off or else."

"Or else what?" I asked challenging her. She stared at me in disbelief then her brow rose up suspiciously. I couldn't process what happened after but all I know is am being pinned on the loveseat couch beside where she is sitting with Byul on top of me with my hands above my head.

 "You're really testing my patience, baby girl." she muttered as she glared at me. Oh f*ck, the beast is angry and I can't help but find her hot looking at me like that. Sorry not sorry.

  "I-Uhm." no words can come out of my mouth as I stared at her in shock. I didn't think this through. Now, I instantly regretted pissing her off.

 "Cat got your tounge?" she smirked as she looked down at my lip. I suddenly have the urge to kiss her at the moment as she slowly closed the gap between our faces making me close my eyes anticipating for the kiss....... But it never came.

   I quickly opened my eyes and saw Moonbyul cocking her brow up sassily and trying hard not to laugh at my face. "Pranked ya." she smirked. THIS IS EMBARRASING!!! 

"Nope, Not gonna kiss or touch you." she chuckled as she threw her hands in the air , letting me go and and stood up from our position. What. A. Rude. Prankster.

"But... Nice try though. You almost got me there." I looked at her in disbelief as she made her way out of the leaving room. 

Byul aaahhh!! I don't like playing this game anymore!

WHATCHA THINK? COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY XOXO