Chapter 10

Ria's POV 

     Once we settled inside the house, we were having a quick interview of what we think of the house for the WGM Q and A. I mean, everything is nice and cozy. I like it. My manager and Moonbyul's manager which was by the way, the one who drove us here won't be long since they have to fix Moonbyul and my schedule.

    "Since we'll start filming tomorrow, Can we have our day off today?" Moonbyul asked as she yawned. She looks tired though.

"Sure, sure. But don't forget to set the camera tomorrow morning. We wont be able to come tomorrow since we need   to take care of the other members but we promise to stop by once in awhile." my manager said pushing the rest of the crew out.

"We'll be out! We'll get your car for you to use. Don't do something stupid okay?" Moonbyul's manager said while smirking at both of us

"Oh, we wont ... yet." Moonbyul grinned at both of them causing them to laugh. WAIT, WHAT?! I quickly looked at her as she sits on the couch with legs wide open and her arm resting on the back rest.

"What?" she chuckled and she waved at them as I just lightly shook ,my head and decide to just pretend I didn't hear what she just responded.

A big awkward silence engulfed the atmosphere as I heard the engine being turned on followed by a sound of a moving vehicle.

"So...." I started. She rest her head on her arm that was resting the backrest of the sofa as she stared at me waiting for me to say something.

"Y-you didnt have enough sleep, did you?" I stuttered. STOP STUTTERING!  Im trying to make a conversation for it to be less awkward but stuttering wont help!

"Yeah.." she said while giving me her tired eyes and smiled. WHY IS EVERYTHING SHE DOES GIVES A MAJOR AFFECT ON ME. THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

"What were you doing last night anyway?" I asked as I took a sit on a sofa beside her.

"Talking to my girlfriend till 2:30 am." she said but leaving no trace of emotions. My eyes widen like saucers as she mentioned the word 'girlfriend'. GIRLFRIEND! SHE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! TAKEN! OFF LIMITS! 

"A-a girlfriend?" I asked hoping I misheard the word but she nodded not leaving her eyes at my shocked face with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Why? Is it so hard to believe?" she chuckled, giving me a look I cant comprehend while I just looked at her in disbelief.

"Look, just because I get touchy with other girls or unintentionally get greasy with them doesn't mean I go around playing girls heart and cheat on my girlfriend. But when I like people like as a close friend, I get touchy with them. Its really my nature to hug people. I love hugs! But of coarse I get extra touchy with my girlfriend to avoid the jealousy." she explained. 

"Also, people sometimes mistook my act of kindness as 'flirting' so it's awkward trying to be less awkward ." she shrugged as she quote the word 'flirting' with her hands.

  So everything she did for me is because she like me as a close friend. Oh Frick, Sis be friend-zoned! I heard a part of my head said while I heard laughing on my head. I knew it, I shouldn't let my guard down. She has a girlfriend for pete sake!  The girl must be lucky to have her. There is a small part of me wishing what would it feels like to be her girlfriend. Although  if I were a different kind of person who was obsessed with Moonbyul, I would find her girlfriend and get voodoo with her. But what kind of b*tch would I be if I do that? I'm not that mean.

Maybe that's why her members don't easily get swayed by Moonbyul. I mentally sighed as I realised thing gets harder and harder with my feelings.

"Isn't your girlfriend gonna be mad about all this? " I ask referring to WGM.

"She already isnt okay with the idea but I already explained the benefit of this series so she understands..... I think." she said while she crossed her hand as she yawned.

"Ohh.... okay. " is all I could say as she responded with a hum. I don't know what to say! 

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked trying to change the subject.

after a long pause, she spoke.

"Well, since its still 9 am and have nothing to do. I should sleep upstairs. Sleep with me then." she casually said which made me blush at her statement. S-Sleep with her? 

Her eyes immediately widen when she realized what she's saying.

"O-Oh! N-not that way though. I-I mean like sleep-sleep like take a nap. Y-you know what I mean, right?" she stuttered and panicking at her choice of words. She avoid gazed with me while holding the back of her neck. 

"Y-yeah hahaha... I'll still  head to the groceries to buy food for us though. The fridge is empty. I'll just wake you when food is ready." I smiled as she nod her head in approval while making her way upstairs.

"If you need anything or help, just wake me though." she yelled as I yelled back a quick "okay" then I heard the door closed.

I quickly shook my head to snap out of what she said and remind myself 'this is a business matter, only business , business..' I silently said as I took my purse and head out but not before locking the door incase some burglar would come. I don't want him or her to steal Moonbyu- I mean the stuff! The stuff from the house!

I sighed. I feel like I'm gonna fail miserably because of this.

HI BABIES! HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE YA'LL ARE FINE STAYING INDOORS! TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS REALLY FUN READING YOUR COMMENTS AND MOTIVATES ME UP WRITING MORE. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BY THE WAY! DONT FORGET TO VOTE. CIAO! XOX