Special Chapter

Ria's POV

  A loud cry erupted from across the room woke me up in the middle of the night which made me bolted up and ran towards the crib. I slowly picked up the little bundle of joy in my arm and danced her gently to calm down. 

  I looked over at Byul who rose up from her deep sleep. "Sorry, did I wake you?" I apologized , feeling bad because she went home late and tired tonight. "No, It's okay." she said as she rubbed her eyes, trying to reduce the drowsiness she is feeling. I shifted my gaze at the baby who was now gently sobbing. 

    "Babe, She's been crying all day already." she said worriedly as she went over and sat beside me , checking on the baby in my arm. "That's normal because her teeth is starting to pop out of her gums. So calm your sh*t down. Besides, We already went to the pediatrician for the 3rd time this week because of your paranoid ass." I giggled recalling how  she freaked out she was the first time the baby cried in our hands. 

     We adopted baby Hara a year after our marriage. She was still a month old when she was abandoned and was left on the front door of the orphanage by someone without showing herself to the personnel . It was a real blessing in disguise because we came days after to give this little angel a home and a family. 

    I sighed and rotated my head slowly to ease my aching neck and shoulder. I looked over at Byul who was staring at me as she lightly massaged my nape and shoulder. "You should go back to sleep now. You still have Album Showcase and Photoshoot tomorrow." I suggested as I lightly smiled at her.

  "No. You barely had enough sleep taking care of our daughter and I can clearly see the bags under your eye. Maybe I should take it from here. " she said as she rubbed some alcohol on her hands and gently took the baby from my arm . 

   "Are you sure?" I asked , quite hesitant. I mean, she still has to wake up very early to attend the Mamamoo launch. "I'm sure. I missed taking care and  playing with my princess since I got so busy with work these past few days." she chuckled as the little baby in her arm started to giggle seeing her face. I sighed in contentment as I leaned in and put my head on Byul's shoulder.

 "Babe?" she gently called out.

 "Hmm?" I replied wearily.

"I think adopting Hara is one of the best desicion we ever made." I smiled at her statement.

  "Who would not fall inlove with those big soft chocolate eyes? " I said as I stared up at Byul's soft chocolate eyes. "She has your eyes." I said which made a smile to form on her lip. 

"Let's do our best providing more love than most family could ever imagine." I said as I snuggled my face on her neck and hugged her from behind. "You are quite competitive , aren't you?" she chuckled . 

"Don't be silly." I replied and kissed her cheeks which made the angel in Byul's hand giggle as if she understands what were saying. "I guess she gets my joke." Byul chuckled as we stared down at Hara's expression. Our little Moon Hara.  Seeing this angel smile really makes our life more brighter. 

  Not long after, We decided to lay Hara on the bed in between us as we faced each other to watch after Hara slowly drifting to sleep meanwhile Byul gently tapped her leg in a slow phase. 

  "Do you think were gonna be great parents?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? Were gonna be the best parents she'll ever have." she whispered excitedly as she stared down at me. 

"I love you Mrs. Moon." she said as she touched my forehead with her lips , making me smile in delight. "I love you more." I said and pulled her chin and kissed her lips making her smirk in between our kiss.

 "Yahh... I still have the feels when you kiss me first." she chuckled making me playfully hit her arm.  Still greasy...

"Goodnight Byubi." I said as I felt my eyes getting droopy. "Goodnight love. Thank you for this family." she said as we closed our eyes, getting pulled into a deep slumber.

SURPRISED? LOL SPECIAL CHAPTERS FOR YA BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! XOXO