Chapter 6

Ria's POV

   "Uhm.. Hi?" I attempted making a conversation with Moonbyul who was treating my wound on my left foot that was bleeding due to the shoe bite. Honestly, the shoes' material was kind of rough when I wore it for a long period with all the walking and running.... and hiding.

 The atmosphere was deafening and awkward . Too quiet for my liking.

She chuckled at my first attempt to make a conversation with her because we never really talked after the interview because they had to rush out for another showcase of their song but damn! That smile though! This is illegal , I swear! I felt my cheeks getting hot by the second so I had no other choice but to avoide her eyes. 

"You're such a cute babe when you're shy." she chuckled as she rubbed some sanitizer on her hand and gently pinched my cheeks and took a chair and sit infront of me as she leaned in to study my outfit with her thumb and index finger on her chin. This girl is flirty looking without trying ! How come her groupmates overcome Moonbyul's charms?

"So that's why the dress in the picture is very familiar like I've seen that dress before. I bumped into you this morning, looks like you were in a rush and You went to our fan meeting, didn't you?" she asked still smirking at me.

"W-well I was trying to find a hamster-looking person as my task but as you can see , got a little distracted of the event and...."

"Forgot?" she finished. I nodded and handed her my clue. She looked at it and cracked up. "This is crazy" she mumbled as she trailed her eyes from my exposed legs, slowly up to my face.

"Seriously, how can somebody be this cute can easily be distracted." she mumbled to herself as she move her chair closer to mine with her legs apart while playing with her necktie hanging on her neck as she stared at me. This is too much for me to handle! 

I know my inner fangirl just left my body and went ahead to hug her but doing that at the first meeting would be embarrassing so I had to held onto my sanity before I do anything stupid

"We should head out to treat your wound." she said as she move towards me in one swift motion with hands on her pocket and stopped me by trapping me with both of her hands on the backrest as the support to maintain our very small distance to each other as she remains her eye contact with me. 

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as she lightly chuckled and removed something by my neck and pulled back studying the feather. "There's a feather." she simply said while pointing her neck making me shy at her actions.

"Let's go?" she asked was about to carry me when I stopped her. "Don't!" I shyly said while she gave me a confused look. I absolutely don't want her to feel how heavy I am!

"What do you mean?" she asked with furrowed brows. "I can walk on my own . Just, you might want to expect me to walk a little slo-" I didn't finish my sentence when she lifted me up bridal style.

"It's better arriving faster together." she reasoned and brought me out of the waiting room with paparazzi waiting outside . Where are the crews to help us out?!

All I feel was hot with all the minimal space we have as Moonbyul did her best to walk fast and ignore the paparazzi throwing questions about us. Ugh! this is gonna be messy tomorrow. I thought.

I couldn't move and I can't  help it but  stare at Moonbyul's serious face, her HANDSOME FACE. We spotted a red Ford Mustang 2020  few meters away from us in the parking lot . I really need to work my ass off to buy that kind of things. I look back at Moonbyul who look like its nothing. Like we didnt get into big trouble.

She seems like she didnt have a hard time carrying me at all. How can I not fall for this girl?!

"Love, you're staring at me again. I gotta get used to those sexy stares you're giving me." she smirked at me and open the door in the car for me to sit on. She's making me crazy.

Hi Dont forget to FOLLOW < VOTE AND COMMENT!!