Chapter 14

Ria's POV

 "So... what are we gonna do today?" Moonbyul asked as she layed on the couch with her hands resting below her head. We're currently in the living room deciding what to do .Today's just a boring day for the both of us since their HIP showcase just ended so she's free this week but I heard a new song Moonbyul worked on will be finish next week so I'd be expecting her getting busy by that time and I also have band gigs with Hot Shot next week so.... yeah everybody's busy.

 "Why dont we go buy you a new phone and go shopping?" I suggested and she nodded.

 "Oh yeah.. Right, I need new clothes too though." she said as she stood up from her sitting position and went upstairs. I decided to turn off the T.V and arranged the pillows that have been falling on the floor. 

 I need to find myself some outfit for today so I went upstairs and twisted the door knob but it wont budge! I tried vigorously twisting and opening the door clearly forgetting Moonbyul was in there. I swing the door open and my eyes widen as my mouth hung open.

   Moonbyul half naked, only wearing her ripped jeans and black sports bra with a surprised look on her face! 

"You scared me! I thought you're a Kingkong trying to get in! Don't break the door." she exclaimed while putting her hand on her chest and  crouched down searching through her drawer, taking time to choosing her top that would match her jeans while I did my best to look elsewhere nervously chewing my lip as I touched the back of my neck out of nervous.

 "What are you standing there for? Arent you going to change?" she asked smirking with her hands on her hips revealing her exposed milky well-toned stomach. I dont know how to react to this !

"W-Well I'll just change in the bathroom so..." I said as I quickly made my way to my drawer next to her avoiding my eyes from her. 

"Riri, why are you acting like this? What's wrong with changing here? Were both girls after all." she chuckled with her brows furrowed. She does have a point though. Were both girls so there's nothing wrong changing in one room because I have what she has. 

"R-right." I stuttered in agreement as she put buttoned down her long-sleeved polo and wore her white shoes.

" I stuttered in agreement as she put buttoned down her long-sleeved polo and wore her white shoes

"Well, I'll be waiting downstairs. You're taking too long to change. Although, I would've like a little show but maybe next time." She winked  before closing the door behind making me blush. 
She's being greasy again!

I sighed and immediately changed my clothes and did a quick make-up .

 I ran downstairs holding masks for the both of us and saw Moonbyul chilling on the sofa with her legs crossed  and arms crossed on her chest

"About ti-" She didnt finish her sentence when her eyes landed on me. She paused for a minute and looked at me from head to toe then I noticed her eyes on my chest.

"Hey, eyes here." I snapped my finger at her causing her to get back from her trance. "We going or what?" I asked as she stared at my face.

"Y-yeah.. yeah.." she said as she held her neck ushering me to get inside the car first  as she locked the door behind. She went in the car after and I gave her mask to disguise ourselves as she pressed a button making the engine roar which made me jump a little. She gave me a confused look as I awkardly smiled at her.

" Sorry, Im a little... jumpy." I apologized trying to put the seat belt on . This kind of seatbelt is so unfamiliar! Ugh! How does this work? 

"Let me help you." I heard her say and grabbed a certain strap and connect it with the other strap then adjusting them to my size since Im SMALL AF.

" I heard her say and grabbed a certain strap and connect it with the other strap then adjusting them to my size since Im SMALL AF

When everything is set, she pushed some buttons and went off in a flash. Though the speed Moonbyul set into is scary as hell and I swear I left my soul somewhere on the road, the ride felt smooth.

  We arrived at the mall in no time. We hopped from brand to brands as Moonbyul kept asking for my opinion about the clothes she picked. I gave her some honest opinion on what should suit her and surprisingly, she took my suggestions. I swear her taste of fashion screams  'Imma take your girl if I want to' which scares me like.  Her aura wearing boyish clothes gives out that top daddy-vibes. DO YOU FEEL ME?!

     Me on the other hand bought some shirts and jeans for practice. Moonbyul insisted that we should buy something that match us  together like matching shirts and sports bra. We also bought matching shoes since she noticed I own a little pair of shoes, she persisted to pay for both of our matching stuffs which I at first hesitated but then she gave me her death glare while taking out her credit card, paying for our stuff. I, of coarse thanked her and she grinned in approval knowing that she won the arguement.

  "You know, for a girl who wears feminine clothes, you sure do have some boyish sense of fashion. It's suspicious." she said taking a bite on the burger as I chocked on the pizza.

  She quickly handed me lemon-flavoured Iced tea. Wait, I thought I asked Moonbyul to order apple flavoured Iced tea for me while I go find a place to sit? I thought but I just disregard the flavour issue since IM CHOKING ! HELLO!!I swallowed the cold liquid down my burning throat.  "Y-you okay?" she asked looking worried. I nodded giving her a thumbs up. 

  "You should really be careful." she mumbled running her hand through her hair while taking some napkin and handed them to me.

 "Sorry.. hehehe.." I awkwardly chuckled then her serious face  lighten up a little causing a smirk to form on her lips.

"Your comment just caught me off guard." I said truthfully making her forehead creased.

"Is there something I didnt know about that made you react this way?" she asked as she rested her face on her palms and leaned towards me. Simple gestures like this made me think twice if I should just tell Moonbyul or not. I mean,  I said I supported LGBT but I never told anyone besides my members that Im not straight!

  I quickly shook my head immediately loosing the balls to just straight up tell her I'm bi. "N-Nothing that I could think of... no." I quickly denied as she pouted and brought the paper cup with Iced tea on her mouth .

 "Wait... That's my Iced Tea. " I slowly said as I looked over not seeing the Iced tea on my side of the table.

 "No. This is MY Iced tea. I gave you my half dranked Iced tea because you were choking." she said looking amused playing the tip of the cup with with mouth.

"Sorry for the delay Miss. Here's your Apple flavoured Iced Tea. Enjoy!" the waiter appeared out of nowhere giving me MY drink. This cannot be happening!

I look over back at Moonbyul who was drinking her Iced Tea. Her lips were on the same spot where I left a lipstick stain as she was staring at me. I saw her adam's apple bobbed up and down swallowing her drink. Why the hell is she looking at me like a top-daddy?!

HALLOOOOOOOO! I DONT KNOW WHY IM NOT UP TO MY LAZY SIDE THESE DAYS! LIKE... THIS IS NEW! ANYWAY ENJOYYYYYYYYY!!! I HAD TO PUBLISH THEM RIGHT AWAY WHEN IM FINISHED TO MAKE SURE QUARANTINE FOR YOU GUYS AINT BORING. SOOOOOO DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT CIAAAAOOOOOOOOO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!