Chapter 43

Ria's POV

   Byul's family insisted to let us stay in for the night since it's too dark and dangerous traveling at night and Byul is too tired to drive so I didn't have a choice.

I am currently in Byul's bedroom while she took a shower in her personal bathroom. I decided to look around and found their family picture placed in the frame that was standing on the lamp table.

  TVXQ , F(X) and different artists' posters hanging on the wall and stars were stuck on the ceiling .If I remember correctly, This is the glow in the dark stickers . Overall, her room really represents her. So this is where she spent most of her times before. 

 Byul told me once, she is more of a indoor person so I assume she spend most of her time gaming and writing musics

 Byul told me once, she is more of a indoor person so I assume she spend most of her time gaming and writing musics. I layed on her bed and hugged one of her cute pillows tightly and savouring the scent.. Hmmmm....  It smelt like her! 

  "Yah! What are you doing?" I heard Byul's voice coming from the bathroom making me jolt up up as fast as lightning ,putting back her pillow to it's original place and shifted my head towards her who just came out from the bathroom and dried her hair with the towel.

   She dressed into one of her comfy loose tanked top and pajamas. Not gonna lie, It made me flustered as I realized that everything she wear is hot on her. I SOUND PERVERTED AND GROSS! SNAP OUT OF IT!

  "What?" I absentmindedly say while staring at her figure. "Done checking me out?" she smirked walking towards me and sat on the edge of the bed. "I am not!" I quickly denied and look away but I can still see her teasing face with my peripheral vision. "W-Why are you giving me that look?" I asked trying to sound suspicious to cover my embarrassing deed. "Nothing. What's the matter with you?" she raised her eyebrow, chuckling as she shook her head in amusement. 

  "N-Nothing! I'm gonna go shower! You took so long."  I said as I quickly ran to the bathroom to try saving my embarrassing ass and closed the door behind, not forgetting to lock it. Phew! That was... close. I took off my clothes and opened the shower to wash myself, hoping this feeling away aswell. I really felt hot and flustered so the cold water hitting my skin really helped me. 

  I am soooo dumb and embarrassing! I can't believe I always get pulled into an embarrassing situation and get caught by her red handed all the time!  I am really convinced that I am born clumsy, embarrassing and- wait.....

 WHERE'S MY BATH TOWEL?!!

 "Sh*t." I muttered in disbelief and face palmed myself. Great!! NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO COME OUT OF THE BATHROOM NOW?!

   I phased back and forth  trying to figure out a way to get my towel and change. There is no way I am going to wear my dirty clothes back on and there is no way I'd spend my time here any longer! I'm ALREADY freezing TO DEATH!

 "Byul-ah!" I tried calling out of her name outside hoping she heard it but there's no respond. I gently squeezed and twisted the door knob open and peeked outside to look for her but because she must have turned the lights off, I can't see anything clearly .All I see are the glowing stars and the slightly parted door . I tried to look around But still no sign of her at all. Just the phone screen being lit on. She must've went downstairs.

 I slowly pulled myself out of the bathroom. I instantly felt the cold breeze of the aircon engulfed my body, making me shiver as water kept dripping down from my body to the floor. The room was dark so that kinda is a good thing. I immediately closed the door of Byul's room so no one can come inside out of the blue and see my naked self.

  "Thank the sky, my ass is safe." I sighed in relief. "Wrong answer, Your ass is cute ." I heard a voice say  making me quickly turn around only to find Byul laying on her stomach, enjoying the view. My eyes widen seeing her and was about to scream in terror but she was quick enough to pinned me on the wall and covering my mouth. 

  "Shh... You'll wake everyone else living in this house." she hissed on my ear as I find it hard to breath , not because she covered my mouth but because of the fact that I am standing here, being pinned by this girl and mind you, YOUR GIRL IS BUTT NAKED!

"Where did you jump out from?! You weren't there when I peeked!" I gasped in horror as I tried my best to cover my muffins and my gem down there. "What do you mean? I just layed there with my comfy blanket and checking my social media. you're the one who just randomly went out of the bathroom completely naked. I thought you did that to tease me or did that walked in on my bf/gf naked challenge I saw on social media or something. "she grinned as she looked down and wiggled her brows at me . I COULDN'T HIT HER BECAUSE MY CUPCAKES AND ROSE ARE ON THE LINE HERE!

"I called your name in hopes to help me bring my towel but you were not answering!" I said with as a matter of fact tone. "For your information, You said 'Byul' not 'Byubi' so why would I answer you? Besides, I don't regret not answering you back though." she bit her lip  while looking down at my body.

 "Eyes here!" I snapped making her eyes go back up to face me. "Tss... As If I  haven't seen this three-course meal before. Jeez..." she mumbled and pouted. "Moon Byul." I said in a warning tone. "What? I'm not looking!" she threw her hands up in defense and looked away, clearly fighting the urge to smile.

"Now, would you be kind enough to provide me clothes because I am freezing here!" I asked as I slowly walked towards her closet, careful not to slip.

"Sure, It's in he-AAHH!" my mind couldn't process what was happening when I saw Byul slipped on the wet floor and tumbled unto me which immediately made me lose my balance and landed on the bed with her. Byul was on top of me and her hand placed on my shoulder trying to support her weight while her other hand placed on the back of my head as if trying to protect my head from hitting a hard surface.

  My heart was beating at fast rate. I stared at her face who looked just as shocked as me . She gulped and I was finding it hard to breath normally.

"H-Hey..." I attempted to say something but no words can actually come out of my mouth.

 "Honey, If you need extra clo-OMO! Sweet mother of..." our head immediately shifted to the door that was parted open , revealing Byul's mom with her jaws literally dropping to the ground. We stared at her in horror and Byul did'nt waste another second and covered me with the comforter. 

 "I guess I'm interrupting something, Y-You can continue what you guys are doing. Hehehehe don't mind me!" she said and quickly ran away.

"Eomma! It's not what you think it is!" Byul said and quickly went after her. My mind is still blanked as a paper as I tried taking in what the heck just happened. 

HER MOTHER FREAKIN SAW THAT?! EVEN MY MUFFINS AND GEM IS EXPOSED TO HER MOM!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

HELLO BABIEEEESSS! NEW CHAPTER IS UP! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK FROM THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS! THANK YOUUUU!!!! I HONESTLY HAD FUN MAKING THIS ONE, TBH. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS TOO! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTEE!!! LOVE YAAAAA XOXO