Chapter 28

Ria's POV

   It's thursday, 10 in the morning and I decided to make breakfast for both of us. Moonbyul was still asleep and I still kind of felt bad for what I did to her the other day so I decided to make breakfast today extra special.

    I made some sunny side eggs, pancakes with berries, waffles, some mixed berries on the oats and heart shaped toast and omelette. I was almost done making fried rice when a hand snaked it's way to my waist making me jump and turn around in surprise.

 "Woah.. easy tiger." she chuckled while holding me in place

"You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed putting my hand on my chest. "Awwww~ Sorry.. I woke up to a very delicious smell.. Was It you?" she asked while leaning in and touched my neck with her nose and started sniffing on me making me squeal at the contact. That tickles!

 "Nooo.. I made breakfast for you." I giggled as I turned off the stove and served the fried rice in the bowl. "Do you want me to help you?" she asked as she eyed the fried rice deliciously. "You're already hungry, aren't you?" I asked as she absentmindedly nodded making me chuckle.

 I took her outside the balcony where there was food I prepared just for her. The sun shine brightly on that spot making it look romantic. I decided to prepare breakfast here because the view is relaxing and fresh.

 "Wahh~ You prepared this?" she asked looking excited and happy. I nodded and ushered her to sit with me on the table. 

 "Thank you for the food! I'll eat it deliciously!" she exclaimed and started munching on the food I prepared for her. "Waahh~ You are really qualified to be a chef, Riri!" she praised me making me grin in satisfaction.

  "Say aahh Riri." she said while attempting to feed me with the delicious pancake I made. "Delicious , right?" She grinned and I nodded in response as I wiped my mouth with table napkin. She stuffed some more in her mouth making me chuckle as her cheeks expanded looking like a hamster. 

   I noticed the whipped cream on the side of her lip so I whipped it with clean napkin. "You make the best pancakes in the world." she gushed in between her stuffed mouth. "You need to slow down Byul-ah. You might choke." I said while handing her some orange juice.

 "When WGM ends, I will surely miss this." she randomly mumbled as her eyes looked down and her expression turned gloomy making the atmosphere dull.

 "Yah! Don't say that! I will deliver some snacks on the 15th floor when were both not busy,okay?" I said while lifting her chin up. Honestly, Just the thought of it makes me sad too that's why I enjoy this while it lasts.

  "But for now, let's just enjoy this moment while it lasts . okay?" I said trying to lighten up the mood and she smiled then nodded.

  "Aigoo~ There's that smile." I grinned which made her smile even more. "That's my line!" she exclaimed making me laugh at her. "Okay, okay. That's you're line." I said while putting my face on my palm.

 "Today is a very lovely day, Isn't it?" she said as she looked at the view. I nodded in agreement as I look at the birds flying and flowers dancing. "I never thought our balcony view is this refreshing. I can stay here and relax all day." I said while looking around.

  "We should take a picture together! The lighting is nice!" she said as she took out her phone and sat next to me. I pushed my hair back trying to look presentable. 

"1, 2, 3... Smile!" she said and I smiled at the camera. "Yaaahhh.... Riri is so pretty!" Byul blurted out making my cheeks hot at her compliment.

"One more time! 1, 2, 3~" I smiled at the lense and then the unexpected thing happened. She kissed my cheeks making my eyes widen. 

"Yaaaaahhh~~" I whined and hit her arm when I saw myself. My eyes were wide as saucers on the picture while her lips are on my cheek. "Hahahahahaha! Riri is so cute when she's surprised." she laughed out loud while clutching her stomach, making me pout.

Her laugh died down not long after "Oh! I almost forgot something. Stay there, I'll be right back." She said as she ran back inside and came back minutes later, panting while holding a small box. I let her catch her breath first and gave her water. 

"I have seen them do this in T.Vs and I-I want to try it too.." she trailed looking nervous which made me furrow my brows in confusion. "I've been meaning to ask you this but I really didn't have the perfect timing to do it. But I think now is the perfect time." She said as she bent down on one knee, making my eyes widen. Dont tell me...

"W-Will you... Marry me?" she asked while opening the small box, revealing a ring. My jaw literally dropped on the floor while staring at the beautiful ring infront of me. Is this real?! Am I dreaming?! I'm literally blanked out. 

"Riri?" she asked again looking hopeful.

"Wha-YES! OH MY GOSH YES!" I screamed and attacked her with a hug making us loose our balanced and literally layed on the wooden floor but I didn't care! I'm too happy to care!

 She smiled as she took out the ring and slid it on my finger. IT'S A PERFECT FIT!  I hugged her again as her arms wrapped around my waist. This is one of the happiest moments in my life!  My eyes started to water while staring at her smiling face. I looked over at her eyes  as she started tearing up too. 

"I never thought, you're reaction would be this beautiful." she muttered as she cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with her fingers. "I should've done this earlier to see that priceless reaction sooner." she whispered as I leaned to her face as she too closed the gap between us and our lips touched in no time.

"Now I know what being inlove feels like."

HELLO!! I DECIDED TO PUBLISH 2 CHAPTERS TODAY AS A TREAT! YAYYYYY THIS IS THE CHAPTER I'VE BEEN ANTICIPATING TO PUBLISH AND I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO PUBLISH THIS! SHE FINALLY PROPOSED!!! I CAN'T- OH MY GOSH I'M TEARING UP FOR THIS BABIES! JK LOL! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND VOTE! LOVE YAAA! CIAO!!