Chapter 22

(OMG BYUL IS SO FRICKIN HANDSOME IN THIS PIC! CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER THOUGH.)

Ria's POV

For the following weeks since that incident, Moonbyul got super distant with me and always go out during day off going somewhere who-knows-where. But I got a hunch that she is out with her girlfriend. Honetly, I felt pathetic and hopeless doing the 'thing' with her . It makes me so desperate of her attention. I don't want to admit that I have fallen hard for her because I don't wanna ruin relationships.

It was already 8 in the evening when Byul came home with puffy eyes and making her way upstairs to our room and slammed the door shut making me jump in surprise.

"AAAHHH!!" I heard her screamed at the top of her lungs making me ran upstairs scared that something might have happened to her. I pushed the door open and saw her sitting on the floor at the corner of the room with bloody knuckles while crying.

I ran to her and checked her face up close by lifting her chin up seeing her her face covered with tears. "What's wrong?!" I asked while freaking out and saw the blood stained wall beside her head.

"Did you punch the wall?!" I asked but she just sobbed not answering my question. I decided to hug her to while she gripped my shirt closer to her as I stroke her hair to calm her down. What the heck happened to her? Why is she acting this way? Seeing her crying like this makes me sad.

Once her sobs died down, I attempted to stand up to get something in the bathroom but she gripped arm with her wounded knuckles . "W-Where are you going?" She asked looking sad. I kneel infront of her and wiped her tears.

" I'll just go get first-aid. I'll be right back." I said giving her a reassuring smile and she nodded while loosening her grip on my arm. I ran towards the bathroom and took out the first aid kit in the cabinet.

I went back to the room only to find Moonbyul in the same position. I went over and sat infront of her. I gently placed her hand gently on my lap and treated her wound.

"Byul-ah~ What's wrong? Why are you acting like this?" I asked but she just looked straight at me and didnt say anything. She leaned back and closed her eyes as she flinched when I gently dabbed the ointment around her kunckles.

"Did something happen?" I asked again trying to know what's wrong. She opened her eyes and looked straight back at me with her tired puffy eyes.

"Why can't it be you, instead?" she whispered not leaving her gaze at me.

"W-What?" I asked confused at what she's trying to say while I covered her wound with gauze.

"Sometimes, I just wished I met you earlier." she said and pulled me in for a hug making me astonished and made my cheeks burn a little.

Wait, She reeked of alcohol! Has she been drinking?

"Byul, you're drunk! Just go to sleep. You'll be better tomorrow." I said while ushering her to the bed and took off her shoes and blazer.

"Riri I'm still sober, you know!" she whined and yawned.

"You need rest." I said trying to convince her to sleep then untied her hair , letting it fall on her shoulder.

"Minju and I broke up." She said with her hands on her face.

"W-What?! Why?!" I shrieked in shock. I could've sworn they were fine when they where face timing lastnight in the middle of our movie night.

"She was after my fame all along." she giggled like she finds it was funny.

"Oh Byul..." I sighed feeling bad for her. She went through hell for that girl and then the girl was just after her fame.

"I wasted my time to someone who didn't want my love from the start. I should have listened to Solar-unnie." she said and looked at me with her lazy eyes.

"If you were my girlfriend, I would have been the luckiest girl on earth." she commented while smiling at me. I admit, my heart skipped a beat at that thought but I need to get a grip and remind myself that she is drunk and doesnt know what she's saying.

"Mhm.." I hummed as I lifted her shirt up to change her clothes. I got used to seeing her exposed body since she prefers walking around the room and sleep only wearing sportsbra and sweatpants.

Her eyes examine my face as I did my work. It's the same look on her eyes of how I saw her look at Minju's pictures months ago. The look of admiration that made me go weak on my knees.

"You're really gorgeous." she giggled while fanning herself . She's being greasy again! I wouldve kissed her on the spot if only she were sober or she meant what she said. AAHHHH! I SOUND SO THIRSTY. I have to control myself.

"You just broke up with your girlfriend and here you are flirting with me in a drunk estate? Not good Byul-ah." I chuckled playing along and shooked my head . She giggled at my statement and pulled me in the bed making me lay next to her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Youre so warm, Riri-ah~" she said hugging me tight with a smile plastered on her face while closing her eyes making me chuckle. She reminds me of a child hugging a stuffed toy. She looks fragile and innocent when she sleeps. I can't believe an innocent face like this can pull off a flirty and greasy look. I chuckled at the thought.

"I wish you knew how hard I fell inlove with you Byul-ah." I muttered and felt my eyelids getting heavy. I let myself consumed into darkness in a deep slumber

_____________

Morning came and the sunrays over my closed eye making me groaned in annoyance. I felt a warm body interwined with mine. I opened my eyes a little and saw her arm still wrapped around on my shoulder . Her delicate fingers gently caressing my shoulder. I realised that my head is resting by her neck. I look up and saw her eyes fixate on me while smiling.

"Good morning." she whispered making me go soft for her like WTH! Am I still dreaming?!

I pinched my cheeks to know if this sh*t is real or not. Yep! It hurts.

Im not dreaming!

HALLOOOO!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER MADE FOR YALL! I KNOW I SAID I CANT PUBLISH ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY BECAUSE I NEED TO SORT SOME STUFF AND HAD TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY FAMILY BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! IDEAS SUDDENLY POPPED IN MY MIND AND I HAD TO TAKE OUT MY PHONE AND WRITE IT DOWN BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS! FRICK I REALIZED IM REALLY DEDICATED TO THIS STORY SO I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT DOWN WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND PLEASE VOTE! I LOVE YAAAAA! CIAO! XOXO