Chapter 42

Moonbyul's POV

After our rehearsal, I initiated to go somewhere special with Ria. Were going to my hometown, Gyeonggi-do. I didn't tell her where were going though. I already called my mom were visiting there.

After a long drive, I finally saw a familiar 'Gyeonggi-do' written in bold on a sign as familiar cherry blossom filled streets came into view making me smile in excitement. "Why are you smiling like that?" Ria eyed me suspiciously. "Oh nothing, just excited." I responded, not tearing my eyes away from the road.

" Where is this surprise?" she asked around as familiar stores came into view, indicating were almost home. "It would'nt be a surprise anymore if I tell you." I chuckled as I give a quick squeeze on her thigh which made her jump in surprise hitting my arm.

"Yah! Could you stop squeezing my thighs?! If only you were not driving, I will seriously hit you harder." she screamed making me smirk in amusement. " As if you didn't like it." I sniggerd.

"I-..." I laughed as she looked flustered, not saying anything else or opposing to what I said. So it's true. She avoid her gaze at me, with a look of disbelief. "Baby, you're so obvious and it's cute! I can't handle this." I pinched the bridge of my nose and wipe the non-existent tears on my eyes then fanning myself dramatically .

"Should I give you an Oscar for that?" she chuckled, cocking her eyebrows up at me. " No, I'd still prefer a kiss." I said giving her a wink. "Y-Yahh~ You're so greasyyy!" she screamed making me laugh at her behavior.

"Were here." I announced as I pulled over infront of a familiar gate. I hopped off the car with Ria as she looked around, completely confused. "Haaaa~ It's good to be home." I sighed and stretched my arms in the air. "W-Wait, Where are we, again?" she asked with her eyes wide as saucers.

"My home." I said in a 'duh' tone. "T-This is your home?! Wait Oh gosh.. What are we doing here?" she asked looking panicked and nervous, but mostly panicked. "To meet my family. Now let's get in." I casually said taking her hand in mine.

"A-Are you sure it's okay to meet them? Won't they get confused why you brought me here?" my brows furrowed at her statement. " Why would they? You are the first girl I'm bringing home aside from my members. " I said as I unlocked the gate since I have a spare key.

"I thought.... That's strange." I heard her mumble. "What's strange?" I asked in confusion but she just shrugged, telling me it's nothing so I let it go. I attempted to open the door when her grip on my arm tightened. I looked over to her, she looked nervous and flustered which made me smile. "Don't worry. They're gonna like you." I reassured as I kissed her cheek making her smile. I typed the passcode and the door unlocked. Someone swung it open and revealed a pretty young girl.

RIA'S POV

"Eonnie!" she exclaimed as she hugged Byul tightly. "Aigooo~ You've gotten prettier seulgi-ah. Did you gain weight?" Byul teased her little sister which made her scoff in annoyance. "You're so mean!" she whined as Byul ruffled her hair. " Thanks. Now, where's Eomma and Appa?"

"They are at the kitchen, preparing for dinner. Whose this?" the young girl asked as she stared directly at me. "This is Ria, Ria this is my little sister, Seulgi." I awkwardly smiled and waved at her. "H-Hi.." I greeted as she let us inside.

"Eonnie, Are you Byul- Eonnie's girlfriend?" Seulgi asked excitedly. "I-Uhhh.." I don't know what to say "That's my baby." Byul grinned making Seulgi shriek in excitement. "Let's go shopping together! I like your fashion taste!" she exclaimed while ushering me to sit with her as she linked her arm with mine. I looked over to Byul but she just shrugged and smirked seeing her sister very fond of me.

" You must be Byul's wife." I heard a very deep voice behind Seulgi . A handsome man who looked about in his late 50's greeted me with a warm smile with a beautiful woman who looks about his age standing beside him, she is probably his wife. "Appa! Eomma." Byul exclaimed excitedly as she ran to them and gave them a hug. They all look so happy together. Honestly, It reminded me of my parents, I'm a little sad and happy at the same time. But not gonna lie though, their genes are no joke. They all look so handsome and beautiful.

"Aigooo~ My baby stem is growing up so fast." her mom exclaimed in excitement as she wrapped her arms around Byul which made me giggle at her statement. "Mooommm~ I'm not a babyy.. " Byul grumbled and went to fist bump her dad.

"Oh hush.. I can't believe it though... It's like you just poop on your father's hands and I changed your diapers like it was yesterday and look at my baby now marrying an angel!" her mom exposed Byul which made her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Moooooommm!" she whined.

" This must be the pretty girl who took care of of our Byul, Ria. I heard a lot about you from Byul. I see why my child is interested. Such an angel, isn't it darling?" her mom said in which her husband agreed. " I'm Byul's mother , but I'm not gonna tell you my name so that you won't have any other choice but call us mom and dad. Okay?" she grinned, making me flustered at her statement.

"H-Hello, It's nice to meet you. Y-Your house is very nice Mrs. Mom. I mean... M-Mom." I said not knowing what to say or how to address her. They all laughed at my embarrassing respond including Byul which made me more flustered and embarrassed. "I like this girl. She's so funny." Byul's dad said.

We decided to resume our chat in the dinning area where there layed various kinds of delicious food. "It's a shame Yesol is having a sleepover at her bestfriend's house, she could've meet Ria." Byul's father said but I understand.

The whole dinner went well, The food was very delicious and her family are the most funny and sweet people I have ever known and got easily comfortable with them. They told me a lot of things about Byul, from her childhood, down to her embarrassing moments, including her coming out. They said she went home looking nervous and just straight-up told them she's gay out of the blue. At first, they laughed, thinking it was a joke but she stormed off thinking they didn't take her seriously so they had to console Byul in the middle of the night to make her feel better and told her they accept her for who she is.

"Seriously, Byuli me and your father did'nt mean to laugh." her mom said which made her roll her eyes at them playfully. On the other hand, they asked me certain things about me and that includes my dead parents. "Oh my... I'm so sorry to hear that Ria." her mom said, looking bad but I just chuckled. "No,It's okay.." I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I suddenly want to be your mom. You're such a nice girl." she said holding my hand. "Me too, I can be your dad if you like. You and our Byuli really fits each other and I don't mind having another daughter." her dad said making my heart soften as tears started to sting my eyes. This is one of the best feeling I have ever felt in awhile.

"Omo! Yah~ Eomma, you just made Ria cry." Byul chuckled nervously as she wiped my tears with her handkerchief while rubbing my back. "Oops! Were sorry dear. It's your father's fault too! She cried after your father said he didn't mind having a daughter so technically it's not 100% my fault." I chuckled at her mom's statement despite of the tears streaming non-stop on my face as she went over to me and hugged me.

Byul's family is the most amazing family I know . If only I could get to know more about them a lot longer, that would be great. But I can't. I had to stick to the deal. For Byul.

HEY GUYS! MISSED BYUL? HAH! JUST KIDDING. HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN? HOPE ITS GOOD THOUGH CAUSE YA MAMA HAS ANOTHER CHAPPIE FOR YOU! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK THOUGH AND VOOOOTE! ENJOY!! CIAO XOXO