Chapter 35

Ria's POV
We enjoyed the food Byul prepared for me as we enjoy each other's company till sunset. "I've never been on a date before." I admitted looking down which made her choke on her food. I quickly gave her water which she accepts it chug it down.

"Y-You okay?"
" Are you serious?! What about blind dates or something? You haven't done that before? " she asked as her eyes widen. I shook my head in confirmation.

"Wow, so much for being your first." she chuckled as she stared at me in awe. I chuckled at her statement. She does have a point. Almost all my first is with her.

We decided to go to her beach house and just walk around the spacious place. "By the way, why did you ask me to bring clothes though?" I asked as we walked by her pool.

"This." Everything happened so fast and before I knew it, I fell deep in the pool.

Moonbyul's POV

I chuckled when I saw her priceless expression as I pushed her in the pool. I was really planning to swim in the pool with formal clothes with her. Okay I know it's weird but I want to have fun in a very peculiar way like go swimming over dressed.

"Gawk! Ak! Help!" she screamed which alarmed me. "Sh*t." I cursed jumping in the water to go get her but not before placing my phone on the table. I didn't bother taking off my shoes. She was flapping her arms around like a duckling . THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SWIM! I quickly carried her to the edge of the pool.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry Riri..." I muttered as I checked her pulse. I also checked her breathing and she's barely even breathing. F*ck.

"Yah~ WAke up Riri-ah~. This is not funny anymore." I pleaded but no response was given from her. I wasted no time giving her CPR few times but she's still not responding. I quickly took the phone and attempt to dial 911 for help as I push my dripping wet hair back in frustration .

"Uhh... You gonna kiss me again or..." I looked back at the owner of the voice and saw Ria grinning mischievously at me while pulling off a sexy pose. "Sh*t! You scared me! Stop kidding around like that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I yelled as I put my hand on my chest.

"What? You pushed me into the pool first!" she laughed as I stared blankly at her. "What? You want me to push you and pin you on the bed instead?" I smirked as her laugh immediately stopped with her eyes as big as saucers.

"S-Stop!" she whined avoiding her eyes at me. "Hey, Look at me." I demanded which made her shyly look at me. Awwwww~ She looks so precious and... sexy. I can see her black lacey bra through her dress.

"Let's take a bath." I suggested realizing that we might get sick staying out here. "Okay, Who goes first." she asked innocently.

"Who said who goes first? Were taking a bath together." I casually said as I pulled her hand inside. We were dripping wet as we went upstairs. I quickly turned on the faucet in a warm heat. I took of my coat and button down my clothes leaving me only wearing my underwear and loose tanked tops.

"Baby, you coming or what?" I asked as she justs tood there while staring at me down which made me chuckle.

"Come here." I mumbled as I stalked towards her and started sliding down her strap off of her shoulders as the dress quickly fell on the floor leaving her exposed undies but what amazed me are her eyes. I can't seem to take my gaze off of her puppy dog eyes and her heart shaped lips.

I gently caressed her nape making her breath hitched at the contact as I slowly lifted her chin up. Her eyes filled with anticipation and seduction which amused me.

I slowly started kissing her cheeks, down to her neck as she closed her eyes at the sensation. I love it that I give such an effect on her.

I stared at her face again. Gahd! How can someone be this beautiful. I quickly carried her bridal style and placed her in the tub with me at the other end in the tub facing opposite to her. Bubbles covering our exposed body as I stared at her eyes while she looked at me with admiration.

How can someone be this perfect? "Are you still cold?" I asked her as she relaxed leaning with her hands resting on the tub. Why is she a walking temptation?!

"This is nice." she sighed as she closed her eyes, clearly relaxing as the warm water calm our nerves. She is really tempting me to do the things we shouldn't do but I couldnt help staying away from her. I keep getting attached to her like a magnet even though I try to ignore it. I went closer to her as I started caressing her leg beneath the bubbly surface.

She opened her eyes then looked at me as she started to lean forward to me. Trying to give me a clue what she wants when she slid my loose strap off my shoulder and closing the gap between us.

"What do you want?" I asked not breaking eye contact with her. "You." she whispered while she started tracing my collarbone with her fingers sending shivers down my spine. Within, a second everything started to get hot as our lips collide.

I cant help it. I have to get a taste of her again.

OH MY

OH MY.. OKAY. I DECIDED TO ADD ANOTHER STEAM BECAUSE I REALLY WANT THE STORY TO HAVE A LITTLE SPICE IF YOU DONT MIND. YOUR AUTHORNIM IS A LITTLE BYUNTAE. SO IF YOU HATE CHAPTERS LIKE THIS, YOU CAN JUST SKIP THIS PART. OKAY DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK. I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE SHORT BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I'LL TRY UPLOADING LONGER CHAPTERS SOON . ENJOYYY!! XOXO