Chapter 29

(Ria's Ring above!) This colorful opal moon ring is <3

Ria's POV

"Byul-ah~ I'm bored." I whined as we cuddled in bed. This has always been part of our morning routine since she proposed. "Why don't we go to my beach house today and have a picnic with the gang?" she smiled which made me smile in excitement.

That sounds fun! I really missed bonding with my members so now is the perfect chance to bond with them and catch up!

We immediately contacted our members to go to the beach with us. So since today is holiday, they all agreed to join in the fun. Our managers also agreed to come with us which means our manager will be bringing her cute little baby!

I already packed my swimsuit and extra shirt and started making some food for picnic while Byul headed out to buy beverages for us. I decided to prepare some blueberry cheesecake, clubhouse and packed some fruits for us.

"Riri?" I heard a voice called me and hugged me from behind. Its Moonbyul. She took a big whiff of my scent on my shoulder making me giggle at her gestures. "What are you doing?" I chuckled while shoving her away.

"What? You smell nice!" she whined and open her arms as if wanting me to hug her. I giggled and gave her a tight hug. She began tilting my head up to look at her and unexpectedly kissed me making me gasp in surprise.

"You got home fast." I said as I looked at the different kinds of drink placed on the counter. "Yeah... I missed you already so.... Can I have a kiss?" she asked making me flick her forehead playfully.

"Aigoo~ You're so greasy Byul-ah! It's cute!" I giggled while pinching her cheeks making her groan in annoyance. "I'm not cute. I'm handsome!" she said while crossing her arms on her chest. "Okay, Okay You're handsome." I replied and continued packing some sandwiches inside.

"How come we don't have pet names yet." she pouted while her hands rested on my hips and her chin on my shoulder. "I call you Byuli, You call me Riri." I said completely confused at what she meant.

"Everybody calls me Byuli." she said with her forehead creasing. "Hmmm... Should I call you Byubi?" I suggested making her brows furrow. " Why Byubi?" she asked.

"Well.. Byubi sounds like Byuli and baby . It also sounds like a toddler uttering the word 'Baby." I explained which made her smile. "You are such a genius Riri. I like it." she grinned and started giving butterfly kisses down my shoulder.

"Yah! That tickles!" I shrieked while tilting down the exposed part of my shoulder away from her.

"What? Oh this?" she asked innocently then started giving quick kissed down my collarbone again. I giggled feeling ticklish of her soft lips on my collarbone.

"Oh! MY! YAH!! MY INNOCENT EYES!" I heard someone yell as we shifted our head to the owner of the voice and saw everyone is already here! Including our managers! This.. Is... so.. Awkward..

"Yahh.... Ria-unnie is really living the life of a fangirl's dream." I heard Ari said while staring at her posture. I immediately shoved Byul away and straighten myself up with my face as hot and red as a chili.

"Wait, How did yo-"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, they're already here. I let them in. Hehe.. Got a little distracted." Moonbyul grinned while scratching her neck and bit her lip.

"Yaahhh.. That was the most intimate thing you guys did and I saw with my own eyes!" Solar said while hugging Wheein in excitement.

"You're about to make babies, aren't you?" Wheein asked with a sly smirk plastered on her face making my members gasp in shock making my eyes widen.