Chapter 8

Ria's POV

"Waahh... I feel embarrased for you unnie ." Ari said while Ashley and Hyunhae were clutching their stomachs laughing making me 10000x more embarrassed at my actions and expectations towards Moonbyul. Like what was I thinking?!!

What was I suppose to expect? Embarrassment. 

  Where currently in our small living room

  Where currently in our small living room .I told them what happened because they asked me why I was gone the whole day and went home very late. They saw me coming out of Moonbyul's car and was carried bridal style to our front door with a bandage on either side of my foot. Moonbyul can't stay  because she had to head home and make a call with someone, although I would appreciate it if she would've stayed longer to have some time for coffee and to get to know with us but I understand her situation though so I let her go.  Of coarse being nosy as these kids are, concluded that we were dating but I quickly denied that and told them what really happened to avoid anymore misunderstanding. I also told them that Moonbyul prefers to be called unnie by us to cut the formality. 

"I didnt know what to react, okay? I was.... blanked out!" I defended myself while sipping milk feeling thirsty all of a sudden as I recall how Moonbyul's intense chocolate orbs stared down to my lip.

"Sure you did! HAHAHA! This is Hilarious Ria!" Ashley giggled while wiping her tears with her fingers as I stared blankly at them.

"Seriously guys, I just told you I'm participating for a WGM series with Moonbyul but you were focusing on that blasted embarrassing situation!" I said with brows furrowed.

"We know you're gonna be fine in Moonbyul's care though." Hyunhae chuckled while sitting on the floor.

"Besides, Isn't that every fan of Moonbyul's dream? everybody wants to be in your shoes! Whats the problem?" Ashley asked. She does have a point. I am considered as a lucky fan who won a lottery of unlimited fan service from Moonbyul but...

"What if I'll get hurt because of this? I haven't tried having relationships before." I quietly responded.

" Thats a challenge for you to face Aryana.  Living under the same roof with her might be overwhelming. Though it might be hard. But think of it as business purposes if it would make you feel comfortable of that situation . Just enjoy the opportunity while it last Ria. If that type of sh*t happens, learn from it. Were here for you." Ashley said while giving me a group hug along with Hyunhae and Ari. I don't know what I would do without them.

During bed time, I couldnt sleep well as what happened to Byul and me at her rest house keeps lingering in my mind like a broken CD. I can't be having insomnia just because of her!

I turned over  facing at the suitcases that are already stuffed with clothes. Ari and Hyunhae  helped me out to pack my clothes before going to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a big adjustment for me.The thought without my groupmates in the same house feels really weird. I mean, it has always been my dream being Moonbyul's wife and would call myself Mrs. Moon but thats a different story .I'm not sure if Moonbyul wanted to have one though.

Alright Ria. Stop overthinking. It's time to sleep.

MOONBYUL'S POV

  "Ahh... Babe why does it have to be like that? Why can't you just say no!" Minju, my girlfriend said on the other phone. Yes I have a girlfriend.

She clearly saw the news spreading like wildfire about what happened to us today so I explained what really happened. 

Weve been secretly dating for about 2 months already without the knowledge of anyone else including my members. Well, I attempted introducing her and her friends to them when we were still a fling  but before I asked my members what they think of Minju, they already gave her an anti-Minju and her friends vibe . Same goes for Minju towards them. I can't force people to like each other, can I?

"Babe, I can't say no to these great opportunities! Me being part of LGBT Edition is a big step ahead for me to finally come out as the real me. When that happens, I can finally introduce you to the media as my girlfriend. Isn't that great?" I explained as she whines like a child.

Dont get me wrong though. I like her but sometimes she gets too clingy with me and always ask me when will I introduce her to the media which annoys me. I hate the pressure.

 I know I should've consulted her first but even though whether I'd decline to this or not, it's still my manager's and agency's final decision on what's best for my exposure. And even so, it's a big risk to join these things because I genuinely don't know how things will turn out. It's either I get hated for participating these or be loved for who I am. Saying I'm not scared would be a big fat lie yet I have to deal with it if I want to change something.

"Just don't get too attached to that stupid little skank." she said with a sound of distaste on her voice towards Aryana which kind of annoys me. What did Ria even do to her ? 

"Yeah, okay okay. Bye Love." I said as she responded a quick bye and she ended the call . No I Love You? She must've been still pissed. I sighed as I put my phone back to my pocket as I look outside the beach showing a beautiful moon touching the water. I feel really calm when I look at the view. Thats why I bought this resthouse in the first place .

I turned my head over to the suitcases resting on the corner of my room

I turned my head over to the suitcases resting on the corner of my room. I already packed my stuff  up with the help of Hyejin and Wheein though. One year is a whole lot of time to consume. I think I should go shopping with Ria soon. I heard she has good fashion sense. Wait, why am I thinking of Ria?  I snapped out of it and went to my room to sleep. 

I hope things would end well though.

SUPPORT BY VOTING! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND ENJOY! CIAO! <3

PS. PHOTO NOT MINE