Chapter 25

(MADE ANOTHER FMV SINCE YOU GUYS LIKE THE OTHER ONE! BLESS YOUR EYES!) 

Ria's POV

      Today is Moonbyul's fan meeting and she is getting ready to meet her fans outside . I looked over to the corner table where there sit the extravagant gifts Byul received from her fans.

  Honestly speaking, I felt very unconfident of what I brought for her. The lunch pack I gave her was nothing compared to the sweets the fans gave her that was waiting to be eaten. I didn't tell her I packed some diet lunch in my backpack for her to eat but it seems that she didn't need what I prepared since there's a whole sweet buffet the whole staff can enjoy.

   "Riri." she called me so I rose up from my sit and walked towards her side. She was closing her eyes as the make up artist applied eyeshadow on one of her eyes.

 "Yeah?" I asked when she suddenly wrapped her arms on my waist. My body immediately reacted to her touch feeling like I'm melting because of her warm hands.

"Don't leave~" she whined making me playfully rolled my eyes at her cute behavior. "I saw that." she said making me crack up.

 "I'm not leaving you. How can I leave when you're practically clutching on my waist like a koala?" I said but she didn't reply and her arms remained in the same position on my waist.

"Do you want to eat?" I asked and she nodded so I decided to go towards the table filled with sweet buffet and grabbed a stick filled with tanghulu that is home-made by one of her fans.

"Here." I gave her the tanghulu but she just pouted and stared at it in dismay. "You don't want tanghulu?" I asked when she still didn't take it from my hand.

 "No packed lunch for me?" she asked referring to the diet lunch I always make for her while she furrowed her brows . Awwww~ I chuckled at her reaction and decided to tease her a bit.

"Sorry, No packed lunch for you today." I said trying to hide my smile.

"Aaahh~" she whined and stomped her feet like a child while crossing her arms on her chest. I giggled at her reaction, so does the hairstylist who was busy doing her hair. She is such a baby!

 "Yah! Eonnie, you're not like this before! It doesn't suit you!" I heard someone say behind me.

"Yeah! Does being inlove take you back to being a 5 year old?" 

 "Wheein-ah! Hwasa?!" Moonbyul yelled in surprise seeing Wheein leaning on the door frame with Hwasa.

   "W-What are you doing here?" she stuttered looking like she's instantly regretting her behavior a minute ago.

"What do you mean what are we doing here? Were here to support you and there's free food! Fan meeting means free sweets so we came here and at the same time we wanted to cheer you." Wheein said as she walked over to the table with sweets and casually opened a box filled with chocolates from one of the fans.

 "But most importantly, we came here for the food though." Hwasa added and took a bite of the tanghulu on her hand.

"This kids..." Moonbyul muttered while massaging her temples and sighed causing me to giggle.

"Ria!" Wheein screamed while giving me a big tight hug which took me by surprise and almost took my life. 

"H-Hi!" I stammered while bowing down at them in respect.

"Hmmm... Solar-eonnie is right.She is respectful." Wheein said as she grinned at me. Huh? She said that?

"Has Byul-Eonnie been giving you headache?" Wheein asked with her hands resting on her hips.