Chapter 33

Ria's POV

     It's 7 in the evening when Moonbyul arrived home. "Sorry I'm late. I had photoshoot with Allure today." she said as she took off her coat and hanged it on the coat rack. She looks so tired as her eyes looks droopy and she gently hit her shoulder while sighing.

 "Hmmm... You look tired, should I give you back massage?" I suggested. "Yes please." she said and sat on the couch. I wasted no time putting my hands on her back and give gently pressure. She sulked in as her body started to relax with her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensation.

    "I cooked grilled pork for you to eat." I informed her. Actually, That is her favorite food and always requested me to cook it. "About that, I already ate dinner with the staff after the photoshoot and it was Manager-nim's treat so I couldn't take down the offer." she sighed looking tired. Oh? She already ate?

  "Oh.. Ummm.. Okay.  I'll just put it in the fridge,If you want to eat it tomorrow." I replied, understanding the situation. Although I'm kind of bummed since I haven't eaten dinner yet because I was waiting for her to come home and eat dinner with me but it's okay. I can still eat dinner without her soo..

  "You should go get warm shower and change into your comfy clothes. I'll be upstairs in a bit." I said and gave her shoulder one last squeeze before letting it go.  She agreed and immediately went upstairs to take a shower while I eat dinner alone.  

  After I ate, I put plastic wrap on Byul's plate incase she wants to eat it tomorrow then washed my plate and put it on the rack then went upstairs and found Moonbyul comfortably laying on the bed with the phone on her hand looking like she's busy scrolling through social media to look at me. I took a sit on my side of the bed and stared awkwardly out the window admiring the scenery . Her manager's words keeps bugging my mind like bees and it's making me lose all my mind.

 'You just got played'

 'She's just bored because she had to break up with my sister to finish her work.'

'She already introduced Moonbyul to her family.'

'Girl's like you don't fit in this company.'

'You don't have a place in Byul's life.' I couldn't hold back my tears so I quickly went inside the bathroom without looking suspicious and locked the door incase Moonbyul would barge in and cried myself silently hugging my legs together. I cried my pain, my doubt and my negativities out. Why do I feel like everybody is playing with my feelings? Wiping my eyes won't help, tears keep falling down my cheeks like waterfalls. 

     I was on the verge of believing him. But what keeps me holding on is Moonbyul herself. Honestly, she confused me sometimes if she really like me for me or she likes me because she was lonely and I'm tired of it. But my hopes keep me going. I'll just stop if she tells me to stop, No one but her can tell me what to do . Frick I've never been so desperate in my entire life. 

  I don't know how long I stayed but what I'm sure of is it's long enough to dry my tears. I look over at my reflection and instantly stared at myself in disgust . I look ugly... I quickly splashed my face with water and did my night routine and went out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

  "What took you so long in the bathroom?" Moonbyul chuckled looking clueless of what's happening. "I did my special skincare routine tonight." I smiled and sat on the bed. I know it's bad to lie but I don't want to cause any trouble for her to feel worried. Escpecially when we only have few days together. 

  "You sound like you have a cold. Do you have a cold?" she asked putting her phone away and faced me. "I-No I just got water in my nose. It was painful. Hahaha." I quickly made an excuse.

 "By the way, What did you and manager talk about?" she asked. I already know she's gonna ask this. 

  'Don't tell Moonbyul anything.' His voice rang in my head again. "Oh Just... You know, The responses from the media and advices on how to deal the rumors." I lied after lied. Jeeez.. I really hope Byul will forgive me if she knows the truth. I had to lie since their relationship with her manager is very strong and I don't want to ruin everything.

  "Yeah? That's great! What did he said though? I certainly hope  he didn't tell you to leave me." she laughed and I froze on the spot. That's exactly what he said. I want to tell her that but I don't want to be selfish.

 "Hey, I was just joking. You're staring at me strangely again." she chuckled while pinching my cheeks playfully. I forced a smile and awkwardly laugh at her statement.

   "Y-No-No! Of coarse not why would he want me to leave you? He obviously supported us!" I lied through my gritted teeth and she grinned at my statement. She let me sat on her lap letting her arms wrapped around her waist.

  "Aigoo~ That's what I thought. Haha... You won't leave me , right?" she asked catching me off guard. No words can come out of my mouth as I silently looked down.

.

.

.

 "Riri." she called my name and she tucked my hair behind my ear making me meet her anticipating eyes.

 "Right?" she asked again . I stared back at her eyes and cupped her cheeks while she drew circles on my waist with her fingers.

 "You're not gonna leave me after this, right? We'll still hang out right?" she asked and her smile started to fade. I hugged her so tight when I felt tears started to sting in my eyes . She looked baffled and confused at my sudden behavior but she immediately returned the hug.

  "Always remember I will always support you.  Okay?" I asked and she hummed in response. "Why are you saying this all of a sudden?" she asked looking confused as I let go of her hug. 

  "Nothing. I told you I'm your fan since you debuted so I'm literally obsessed with you. Look, if I were to choose between a 10 billion dollar vs supporting you, I would still choose you. Seeing Moonbyuli's smile is priceless that even a gazillionaire can't even afford." I smiled at her making her smirk as she gazed down at my lips.

  "Well, I'll take that as a yes." she said and pulled my nape and kissed me giving out a very nostalgic effect inside of me. 

Being alone with Moonbyul is like really living in a fairytale and it's sad to think that this fairytale is almost ending.

HI! YOU'RE AUTHOR-NIM HERE! ANOTHER CHAPTER IS SERVED FOR YOU TODAY  AND OH MY GOSH.. FRICK OKAY! I JUST NOTICED THAT MY STORY IS CHANGING VIBE A BIT. LIKE IDK... IT USED TO BE CUTESY BUT IDK.. OR WAS IT JUST ME . DUNNO, IM DEPRESSED AF ... JK. OKAY I NEED SLEEP TO KEEP MY MIND SANE ENOUGH TO FINISH THIS STORY! ANYWAYS COMMENT DOWN WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND VOTE! ENJOOOOYYYY!!!! CIAO XOXO