Chapter 38

Ria's POV 

   The CEO called us this morning that we will have to prepare something for WGM's closing ceremony. We are on our way to the RBW Building and Byul just can't get her hands off of me ever since she got better. This is killing me but I'm not complaining!

    I honestly really appreciated the cake she made for me. It was really sweet of her to put an effort to it. It was really unexpected and I'm really happy about that. We parked her in the parking lot and immediately went straight to the main entrance of the building. We were greeted by a fresh and young looking guard. It's actually the first time seeing him before. 

   I'm guessing he must be the one to replace the old guard who retired last week. "Morning, Miss Gorgeous." he winked at me which made my eyes widen. "It's Mrs. for you. Now are you done flirting with my wife? We should better be off now." Byul corrected as she pulled me closer to her while glaring at him. Uh oh.. Wrong impression for this young man.

 "I-Uhmm.. Sorry." he bowed his head in shame as we walked passed him and get inside the elevator. I can't hide the smile on my face at her possessiveness. If it were a guy, I would probably hit him for being rude but if it's her, the cuteness really is a major blow for my heart.

   "What are you smiling at? You like the boy?" she said as she crossed her hands on her chest and stared down at me with her serious gaze. This is making my heart burst!! 

" No! Of coarse not! You're more handsome compared to him now don't give me that sexy look." I teased her which made her cheeks a light shade of pink , avoiding my gaze. Awwwww~ I hugged her waist which caused her to fight the urge to smile as she looked the other way.

  We went to the 15th floor to go to herpractice room and discuss what we should perform. "So which do you prefer? Should we dance or should we sing?" she asked as crouched down. "W-Well, I really want to dance with you." I said feeling shy all of a sudden. 

  "Okay.. We'll dance then. Any recommendations?" she asked as she pulled out her phone from her bag. " I don't have something in mind yet." I realized that her style is very different from mine. She has swag while I have... Uhm.. completely out of her league. 

  "How about we do Bachata?" My eyes widen at her recommendation. Bachata is a style of romantic music, originated in Dominican Republic if I'm not wrong. I've seen people in videos dance bachata before and I swear that was the most sensual and romantic thing I have ever seen. I never knew she knows bachata!

  "Hey, Are you listening to me?" she snapped her fingers causing me to pull back to reality. "What?" I absentmindedly asked which made her sigh. "I said, Are you good with Bachata dance?" she asked as she's scrolling through her phone. "Y-Yes Of coarse." I agreed, feeling a little giddy all of a sudden.

   "Good. First, We need to warm up and get comfortable with each other." she said as she played a random sensual beat and walked closer to me. Wait, What does she mean get comfortable?

  My body jumped a little when she gently put right hand on my waist and guided my left hand on her shoulder as she held my other hand. "W-Why are we so close?" I'm starting to have  an issue called gay panic syndrome when she's too close. Which made her eyes lighten in amusement at my stupid reaction. 

  "Shhh.. Relax, it's just me . We need to feel the song and let our body do the rest okay?" she whispered at me while staring at me . I nodded my head as she started to slowly move my hips to the beat. I tried doing what she told me and starting feeling the song. Our eyes never left each other as I started to feel my sensual side and started putting some style and added some steps as she spun me around.

   "Yeah, That's it." she smiled as I put my hands in the air while moving my hips with her hand resting on my waist while swaying her hips beside me. Not gonna lie, the song really pulled me into our own worlds. Wherein we forget everything is fake and everything is real. As I looked at her eyes, it held so many emotions that are very foreign for me and that tantalized me that she might feel the same way.

    She started moving her hands on my shoulder, down to my hands as I wrapped them on her neck, and initiating a little hip thrust. We let the beat control our bodies as we let the negativity and stiffness loose. 

     The song ended with my cheeks flustered from the intimate activities we just did while she looked away , fighting the smile from escaping her lips and I can see her ear turning red. Was she flustered at what we did too?

   "I'm surpised. You danced bachata before?" she asked in complete disbelief. "N-No." I said feeling a little embarrassed and self-conscious , myself. Was I overdoing it?

   "B-But I watched Bachata Dance before." I said trying to lessen the awkwardness swelling in my head. She nodded in response as she took a gulp of water from the water bottle. 

    "Honestly, your moves really pulled me into the beat more than how I should be. I thought I was dancing with a real bachata dancer." she chuckled which made me blush at her compliment as she put down her watered bottle. 

  "You told me to feel the song. So I did." I said while scratching my nape in embarrasment. "I thought I would still have to teach you the basic bachata steps but... You're really full of surprises Riri." She shooked her head in amusement as she finished the fresh liquid inside the bottle..

"Coming from a very professional Hiphop performer, that's a very big compliment. Thank you." I chuckled at her statement then took my earphone out to relax my nerves for awhile. 

  "Woah! That was hot.." she mumbled but I couldn't quite understand what she's saying.

 "What?" 

"Nope, Nothing. Be right back. I need to get another bottled water." she said and went out.

HI MY BABIES! AWWW IT'S REALLY SWEET OF YOU GUYS TO CARE FOR ME, I REALLY APPRECIATED IT. I STARTED TO CUT OFF SLEEPLESS HOURS AT NIGHT SHORT AND REDUCED WATCHING TV AND COMPUTER ... A LITTLE LOL. OKAY ANYWAYS, ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE AS MUCH AS I DID AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS AND PLEASE VOTE. ALSO! COMMENT WHAT COUNTRY YOU GUYS ARE FROM BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA KNOW. I'LL START.. I'M FROM PH. WHERE YOU GUYS FROM? XOXO