CHAPTER 30

(PS STEAMY SCENES AHEAD.)

 Ria's Pov

   Everybody was already enjoying the ocean and was also enjoying the food I prepared. We played beach volley and of coarse Byul and I won against our managers while the others are sunbathing and playing with Bokju.

  We had fun and enjoyed till sun down. Solar and Hwasa suggested we should have a barbecue party tonight. Of coarse our foodie friends quickly agreed without any hesitation. Everybody was setting the table and grill while I lay with the little toddler in Moonbyul's Bedroom. The baby kept smiling at me as I babbled incoherent words at him. 

   Moonbyul was downstairs helping with the meat So that means it's just me and little Bokju playing here. 

 "There you are. I was looking everywhere for you." I hear a voice say. It was Moonbyul's manager. "Hi" I greeted at him as he sat on the seat intersected to me. "I see that WGM grew so many attention these past few months, no?" he started making me smile. 

"That's nice to know manager-nim. I'm happy to know that we get good feedbacks from the netizens." I said which made him smile even wider.  "But I do hope everything is handled professionally though. I mean, It's Byul's image were talking about. Korea's Pride Playgirl. We can't make her title go downhill right?" he said making me confused at his statement.

 "What do you mean?" I asked which made him force a smile at me making my eyes furrow. " Oh, I'm just saying it's pure business. Moonbyul knows that. Everyone knows that-" I cut him off.

"I know that." I said coming out a little harsh than I thought to say.  " That's great! I'm not saying that you should just think of this series as business. I mean, You're living every fangirl's dream. It's just that don't get too close to Moonbyuli, she is a very special Idol and her image is very very important for this company. I mean, we didnt even know what she felt towards you right?" he said while he is eyeing me like lasers.

 " She likes me." I blurted out feeling brave about her feelings towards me. " She wouldn't give me a ring for nothing right?" I asked challenging him. "Everyone who were once a part of the series have tried that , Ria. It's normal... So don't feel to special. It might break your heart." he argued back while patting my shoulder. Making me lose my mood talking to him. Is he trying to discourage me? But he is right though. Almost everyone in this series experienced proposing.

 "Okay.. I understand." I said looking down feeling defeated. "Don't take this as a wrong idea. You can enjoy Moonbyul for the rest of the series. Do whatever your heart desires with her BUT... You can't hang out with her once this is all done. Understand?" he said while staring- almost glaring at me.

 I meekly nodded at his statement. " Oh! You're a good doll. You listened well. Ciao doll face." He said as he walked out of the room leaving me and Bokju who was already sleeping in my arms alone. 

 I can't say he is harsh though unlike how Byul's ex label me but why do I feel like he's trying to slap me that a rookie like me is nothing for Moonbyul even though we work in the same company? Right! I can't let what he said ruin my mood for a party! After I put Bokju in the bed and made sure he doesn't fall by placing long pillows my manager packed under the stroller before leaving the room. 

 I went downstairs where everyone was partying, laughing at each other's jokes. I immediately spotted Moonbyul sitting on the couch while laughing with everyone else. 

"Oh! There you are! Where have you been?" Solar asked me. "I just made sure Bokju sleeps before I come down." I lied as Moonbyul's manager looked at me while giving me a smile. Too fake for my liking.