CHAPTER 24

Hey guys! I tried making a fmv so please check it out before reading this chappie pretty pleaaase.....

Ria's POV

"Ah!S-Sh*t!" I yelped and squinted my eyes in pain as the needle pressed into my skin. This is not a good idea at all!

"You're doing great, babe. It's almost done." she said and whispered encouragements in my ear while holding my hand and rubbing circles at my back to comfort me.

Cold sweats are trickling down my forehead and my hands felt cold. Moonbyul agreed to come with me to get a tattoo but warned me that it's gonna be painful process but I can't turn back now because we already arrived here with all that 30 minute drive and my jealous ass really want to get myself a tattoo.

I silently squeeled when the needle dipped into another part of my skin in a pattern.

"And you're done!" the tattoo artist announced. I closed my eyes in relief, I thought I'm about to pass out!

I looked over at the massive mirror standing on the corner of the room and checked out my tattoo.

It's beautiful.

"Great job Riri, You okay?" she asked looking a little worried but I quickly nodded and gave her a faint smile.

"You like it?" she asked while smiling at me through the reflection. "Yeah.." I grinned while looking at the tattoo.. We thanked the tattoo artist and head out.

"Do you want to grab some ice cream on the way home?" Moonbyul asked and I quickly nodded in excitement. She sure knows how to make me feel better.

We went to the convenient store to buy some ice cream. We decided to eat it while streaming her new music video Eclipse at home.

Once we get home, She immediately changed into comfy clothes.

I wiped some ointment prescribed to make sure it doesn't get infected

I wiped some ointment prescribed to make sure it doesn't get infected. I decided to wear a white ruffled tube top and sweatpants since I'm scared as hell when the cloth would touch my skin. It freakin hurts. I went back downstairs and saw Moonbyul ready to play the MV.

"You okay?" she asked again and leaned in closely to check on my tattoo

"You okay?" she asked again and leaned in closely to check on my tattoo. "It stings a little." I said as I plopped myself on the couch and took out the ice cream from the plastic bag. Moonbyul clicked the video to play and we started munching on the cold sweetness.

"Wow.. You look ho- I mean great in that suit though." I praised her almost slipping the word 'hot' from my mouth.

"You think so?" she asked while her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Awwww~ So Cute!

"You're dance moves gives out a dark girl crush vibe. I really like it" she smiled at my comment and played with my hair which caused butterflies to erupt inside my stomach.

"Awwww~ I'm happy to hear that."

"I didn't think they would launch it so fast though. We shot that last Monday." she said while looking at herself on the t.v.

"How come you didn't tell me you had shoot that time? I should've come visit you and bring some snacks." I said with furrowed brows.

"You were busy with practice and then it took place during night time. I can't wake you up in the middle of the night just to come with me on set. Besides, Solar-unnie was there and Wheein and Hwasa brought some snacks for us so no need to worry." she smiled at me and took a bite of her cold ice cream.

"Oh.... okay." Is all I could say . I admit I kind of felt bad for not being there to support her but atleast Solar-sunbae was there and the rest of her members showed support so that is a relief.

"Are you mad I didnt tell you?" she asked while I keep my eyes on the screen.

"No-I mean yeah. I just felt bad I couldn't be there to support you but knowing Solar-sunbae was there and the others supported you is a relief. I'm happy." I smiled at her making her chuckle.

"Hmmm... I'll make it up to you by bringing you to my fan meeting tomorrow. How's that?" she asked I grinned and nodded at her feeling excited.

"Okaayy~" I said and munching on the ice cream.

"Aigoo~ Why are you so cute Riri-ah~?" she whined while pinching my cheeks and snuggled unto me, careful not to accidentally touch my tattoo. Awww~ Byul-aaaaahhh. My hearteu!

We enjoyed watching her music video and started watching one of her live videos in silence, just enjoying our company then she broke the ice.

"By the way.. I showed you different kinds of cool tattoo girls would really love though, Why did you choose that tattoo?" she randomly asked me.

"It held a significant meaning.." I simply said. I chose this tattoo because it signifies me and Byuli. The more I stay connected with her, the more I bloom into a whole new me.

"What significant meaning is it?" she asked but I just smiled at her and raised my brow .

" I can't tell you now. When the right time comes."I teased ang giggled making her eye brows furrow in frustration.

" Ah whyyyy? You just told me you fall hard for me last night and now you're saying youre not telling me what that tattoo means? So unfair." she whined while crossing her arms on her chest , shifting her head to the other direction while playfully acting like she's mad.

WHA- Did I hear it right?! She heard my confession last night?!

My eyes immediately went over to Moonbyul who was smirking while looking at the T.V

Oh... My... Gosh...

"Y-You heard it?" I stutteres as my eyes widen as saucers and she just winked at me as an answer and proceeded watching one of her live showcase.

HEELLOOO WELP. I TOOK A NAP AND MY HEADACHE IS FREAKIN GONE! YAY! I REALIZED IT WAS PROBABLY LACK OF SLEEP BECAUSE I'VE BEEN HAVING INSOMNIA LATELY OR WAS IT JUST THE COLD, I DUNNO. BUT I TOOK SOME MEDS AND AM FEELING OKAY... so far. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THOUGH! PLEASE DON'T FORGET COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY! LOVE YAAA! CIAO! XOXO