Chapter 16

Ria's POV

Moonbyul got busy the following weeks so we werent able to film much because she was still working on her new solo album and would get home late and exhausted. Sometimes she would get up early at dawn before I wake up and leave with an empty stomach. I can see that she is really dedicated to her work which made me admire her hardworking traits.

I decided to make some breakfast for her and visit her today and drop her something to eat before I go practice for our band gig tomorrow since she left early again. I was having second thoughts if I should invite Moonbyul to watch our gig but later on decided not to since her schedule is getting tighter.

I wore a white buttoned down shirt and paired it with denim shorts and white shoes feeling lazy to style around.

I packed some Omelette, cherry tomatoes, sausages, eggs, carrots for her diet meal but I didnt forget to buy her favorite tanghulu and some extra shirt for her

I packed some Omelette, cherry tomatoes, sausages, eggs, carrots for her diet meal but I didnt forget to buy her favorite tanghulu and some extra shirt for her. I also packed some Strawberry juice box and everything is set.

I already ate so I left right away to catch the bus to RBW. It's a little bit far but its okay since Im getting used to the distance. When we usually practice, Moonbyul has different schedule and go to RBW early while I arrive at around 9 am then I would get home early then she would get home around 11-12 midnight. So I didnt get to see her much since were both busy.

Once I arrived at the building, I wasted no time getting inside the elevator and pressed on the floor were Moonbyul is in which is the 15th floor. I waited for a few seconds until the elevator dinged indicating I arrived on the 15th floor. I made my way through the busy hallway and heard a music blasting froma certain room across the hallway .

As I get closer to the room, I can hear Moonbyul counting. I peeked through the window of the door and saw Moonbyul wearing an oversized black shirt tucked in her ripped jeans and paired it with white rubbershoes with chunky silver chains hangin on her neck.

 I peeked through the window of the door and saw Moonbyul wearing an oversized black shirt tucked in her ripped jeans and paired it with white rubbershoes with chunky silver chains hangin on her neck

She was dancing to the music hitting every beat while seriously calculating her smooth moves on the reflection with her hair tied in a ponytail . Her sweats were dripping down her thin bangs and her forehead gliding down to her nose bridge and her sharp jaw . Woowww... Not gonna lie , she is the sexiest when she's sweating like this. I quickly shook my head getting that thought out off my mind.