Chapter 9

Ria's POV
Exactly around 5 at dawn, I woke up to my alarm clock I set just to make sure I don't get any scolding from my manager and decided to get my outfit ready for today. Honestly, I am having a hard time picking an outfit to meet Moonbyu- I mean to you know... yeah meet Moonbyul and the house. Yes the house. B*TCH! Stop trying to impress her! I mentally scolded myself. Is it a little weird to talk to myself? Oof- I need therapy...

Out of all the things I did last night, instead of thinking about that damn incident I should've choose an outfit for me to wear today. But I forgot! Yeah, I'm literally an airhead.

After few swings of clothes, I decided to choose the black top, paired it with white denim shorts with black belt and a plated oversized checkered longsleeves as my blazer. I just chose my black vans since well... Thats the only pair shoe that was not packed inside the suitcase. Its not like I have a lot of pair of shoe or anything.

Once Im done choosing my outfit for today, I quickly did some stretching and went downstairs to cook breakfast for me and my members for the last time since I might not be seeing them for months

Once Im done choosing my outfit for today, I quickly did some stretching and went downstairs to cook breakfast for me and my members for the last time since I might not be seeing them for months. When the food was already cooked, I quickly ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and took a shower upstairs then changed my clothes.

I did a little bit of make up to look presentable since I dont know if were gonna continue shooting today or not but might as well be ready right?

Once Im done, I quickly moved my suitcases downstairs and settled them outside at the front door but not before leaving a note to my members. I didnt bother waking them up to join breakfast with me because they are absolutely not a morning person. I dont want to receive a bruise of goodluck before I leave.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a honk of a vehicle outside. I went outside and quickly spotted a luxurious looking van which an idol group with higher ranks would own. My manager quickly opened the side door and yelled.

"What? Are you just gonna stand there? Get in!" she ushered me to get inside the van. I quickly grabbed my suitcases and went over to the trunk of the van. My manager helped me put the remaining cases inside the trunk as she told me to get inside first before any neighbor or paparazzi would suspect us.

I quickly went inside the van followed by my manager and I immediately saw Moonbyul in all black outfit which matched my black theme for today.