Chapter 41

Moonbyul's POV

          I woke up only to find out Ria is not on the other side of the bed. All I felt was cold sheets. I bolted up looking around the room. Where is she? I took my phone placed on the lamp table and checked the clock. Its 4:30 am and its filled with messages of Minju. The moment I red the messages realized that Minju was here made me panic. Did she take Ria?! No calm down, She's probably downstairs. Yeah, Downstairs.

  I went downstairs, not bothering to cover myself. The camera isn't placed inside the house today since the project is ending and had to be filmed outside so wearing only sportsbra and shorts inside the house isn't a big deal. I was about to look around the kitchen when the front door opened. I shifted my gaze to Ria who was staring at me with emotions I couldn't comprehend.

  "You're out early." I sighed in relief seeing her fine. I giggled and quickly hugged her waist as I trailed kisses down her neck. "Y-Yeah, I n-needed morning run." she awkwardly say as she stepped back away from me. That kind of hurt but I decided to just disregard her strange behavior and nodded in approval. 

"I'm gonna take a shower." I smirked while giving her a knowing look. "Yes. Go ahead." my smirk turned into a frown  as she took off her jacket and took some ingredients in the fridge.  "You wanna come with me?" I asked in a teasing tone.

 "No. Just go ahead or you'll be late." she gave me a tight smile and resumed doing her thing making me  pout and went upstairs to take a shower. I was really expecting something special like, a hug or a kiss or something..... more than that but I guess she's just tired. We did a lot of stuff last night and I realized that being next to her is the only place where I wanna be at the end of the day. Everything was perfect.. until Minju texted me .

   Goodness, I really don't want to entertain her because I honestly didn't give much of a damn about her anymore but I had to keep her in contact till the project ends. I heard she is mentally unstable which made me paranoid about the worst possible thing could happen. I need to keep an eye on her till they can persuade her to go to psychiatrist. I'm just sticking in to help but I don't think I can keep up this much longer.

    I just recently earned some balls to tell Minju the truth of what I really feel towards Ria and had to break it to her that were not getting back together. I want to date Ria for real and I need to tell Minju personally. Enough is enough.

  If it weren't for her brother, I would never want to be involved with her at all.

But I promise to myself, If the world don't want me to be with Ria for the rest of my life, then I guess I have to turn the world upside-down just to be with Ria. 

  I finished taking a shower and changed. I didn't bother putting on makeup because my make-up artist is in charge of my face. I took my bag with me and went downstairs only to find Ria getting ready with my snack. "Hi, Love." I whispered as I snaked my arms on her waist.

  "Hey, here's your snack box. You better do your best." She threatened me playfully which made me chuckle at her statement and kissed her lips. "I will if you'll let me date you." I said wiggling my brows which made her chuckle. 

  "Okay, okay. After our rehearsal." she said as she gave me a huge bear hug and connected her forehead to mine.

 "I love you." she whispered as her beautiful brown eyes stared directly at me, anytime I could melt by her stare. "I f*ckin love you~" I sang back that the line of the song I sang to her at the Bonfire which made her smile but there's something behind the smile. It looks different because it didn't reach her eyes like how they used to.  I want to leave this house with a big smile plastered on her face. 

   "Hey, there's still time before I go to work. So I figured, dance with me for a sec." I said as I connected my phone to the bluetooth speaker, leaving her confused. "What dance?" she asked as she studied my actions in confusion until the familiar beat echoed inside the living room. 

"May I? Mademoiselle?" I grinned kneeling down as she smiled and took my hand. 

(OKAY, THIS WILL BE BYUL AND RIA'S DANCE. I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH THE WHOLE DANCE BECAUSE BRO~ THIS IS SOME SERIOUS CHEMISTRY GOING ON HERE. THEY ARE SO AMAZING. PS. VIDEO AND CHOREO  AND MUSIC GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.)

The whole time, all I see was Ria's smiling face as I swayed her around. It's dawn but I didn't care if we could wake neighbors up, all I care about is Ria being happy when I leave for work. It honestly felt magical as I have a sense of seeing myself dancing and being happy with her for the rest of my life. 

  Dancing in the kitchen at dawn with her is something I didn't expect I needed all my life.

   The song ended as I stared at her face and give her a peck which made her squeal. I chuckled at her reaction seeing her smile so widely. "There's that lovely smile." I said as I kissed her forehead.  If only I could dance with her everyday to get that smile then I will but I had to leave to work. 

    "I had to get going though, Don't wanna be late." I chuckled as she handed me her bag and gave me a peck on the cheeks. "Just there? What about here?" I pouted which made her giggle and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled in satisfaction and put the bag over my shoulder and leave the house. "See you later , Love." I yelled and went inside the car but not before hearing Ria yelling back.

 "Yas!!! Make money while you can Byubi-ah~~~!!" she yelled through the window making me laugh at her cute behavior. 

AAAHHH~ WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE HER?

 HEELLOOOO OKAY, I NEED A WHOLE LOTTA EXPLAINING TO DO. I KNOW I PROMISED I WOULD UPDATE EVERYDAY BUT YOU KNOW, I HONESTLY DIDN'T WANT IT TO BE OVER RIGHT AWAY SO I DECIDED TO KIND OF UPDATE OFTEN BUT NOT EVERYDAY TO GET THE THRILL, YA KNOW? AND I NEED TO WRITE AND RE EDIT THE PERFECT ENDING. I HOPE YOU GUYS WON'T COME AFTER ME.. ANYWAYS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASE COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE! ENJOY THE CHAPTER BABIES! CIAO! XOXO