Episode 1-26: The Queen Breaks Down

Start from the beginning

"It was a crazy situation, but Ace is right. Glory-san made the right choice to heal you...." Deuce then turns to Glory with a smile.

"And we're glad that she did because she saved all of us." Deuce said while smiling as Glory becomes touched with his kind words, she smiles warmly at him.

"Thanks guys." Glory replies with a grin.

"Seriously. Bottling up all your stress isn't admirable." Grim bluntly remarks, Riddle lifts his head and turns to Ace and the others where he stayed silent for a minute before he could say anything.

"....I....really wanted to eat that Mont Blanc." Riddle admits.

"Eh?" Ace becomes baffled when he says this.

"The roses are fine white, and the flamingos are fine being pink. I like putting honey in my tea more than sugar cubes and I like milk tea more than lemon tea...." He reveals as he shuts his eyes as tears are about to form.

"I want to chat with everyone while we eat..." He genuinely expresses making Glory smile gently when he slowly starts to come out of his shell.

"Riddle...?" Trey gasps when he hears this from his childhood friend from the first time ever.

"I wanted to spend more time with Trey and everyone else..." Riddle confesses as he stammers before he burst into tears. Glory grins and pulls him into a strong warm embrace.

"There, there, Riddle, let it out. It's okay." Glory reassures while comforting the wailing short red brunette as he lays his head on her chest once more. Glory pulls him close and strokes his head gently while grinning.

"I can't believe...that Riddle is sobbing like a baby...." Cater gasps with his face filled with shock when he sees Riddle's vulnerability for the first time.

"My, My, what an unusual side you're showing...." Merlin remarks crossing his arms while floating in midair from his cloud.

"Stop that! You're not forgiven just because you're crying!" Ace retaliates making Deuce shaking his head at him.

"You really refuse to read the mood...." Deuce sighs.

"I'm sorry too. Even though I knew you were suffering, I pretended not to notice." Trey apologizes feeling guilty for holding back. This made Glory smiled warmly when he apologized while comforting the weeping Riddle.

"So I'm going to say it now. Riddle, your way of doing things is wrong. You have to properly apologize to everyone." Trey sternly reassures making Riddle sniff and sighs from crying a lot.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!..." Riddle apologizes profusely.

"There is something I wanted to say to you if you apologized for everything that's happened..." Ace says, but this came unexpected when he kills the mood with his stubbornness and brutal honesty.

"WORDS CAN'T FIX THIS MESS! I'M NOT JUST GONNA FORGIVE YOU LIKE THAT!!!" Ace bellows.

"Eeeeeeh!? You're going to say that right now!?" Cater shrills. Merlin face palms at his harsh response.

"My, my, would it kill you to be lenient for once?" Merlin sighs while shaking his head. On the other hand, Glory's face becomes deadpan as well as a red vein popped from her head.

"Ace, are you asking to get a death wish?" Glory grumbles with a deadpan look, but says it with a threatening tone.

"No and why wouldn't I! We've been put through the wringer. And he still threw away the Mont Blanc we put all that time and effort into making it. I'm not gonna let him off with a tear filled apology." Ace bluntly retorts.

"This guy holds a grudge worse than I do." Grim remarks.

"Then...what should I...." Riddle mumbles as Ace stood there silently for a minute before he could respond.

"....My birthday isn't for a while." Ace said.

"Huh? What are you getting..."

"So I demand we have a Revenge Unbirthday Party. We didn't even get to take part in the last one and this time, you have to make the tart. And no, you will not getting help from Trey, either! Do it yourself! If you do that, then there's nothing I won't forgive." He bluntly suggests.

"Says the one who got himself help from yesterday." Glory bluntly remarks with a blank look.

"Shut up, peanut gallery." Ace retorts and Glory responded by flipping the bird at him. Ace rolls his eyes and turns to Riddle.

"You got it?" Ace asks as he sniffs and nods.

"...Yeah, I got it." Riddle replies.

"Yes, yes, this is the beauty of compromise. Then the issue is settled." Crowley marvels making her grin.

"Hehe that's...very nice...ughhh...."

"Eh!?"

Suddenly Glory feels dizzy for a minute before she fell back from the ground whole holding Riddle as they fall to the ground causing everyone to panic.

"Gah! G-Gloriane!?" Riddle shouts as he slides away from Glory's grip and crawls towards her with a worried look.

"GLORY!!!" They all shout and Merlin sighs.

"Oh my, guess she faints from that magic she used. Must be pretty tired from the battle, Ho, Ho, Ho." Merlin chortles as he floats his way towards and lifts her up.

"I'll be taking her to the infirmary where she'll be resting. All of you will clean up this mess, understood? And make sure you keep an eye on Grim while she's out got it, Trey?" Merlin reminds them as all of them nod.

"Yes Merlin-sensei. I'll keep an eye on him." Trey nods

"Yes Merlin-sensei." Deuce replies.

"Yeah, yeah." Ace nonchalantly said.

"Ugh again?" Grim grumbles.

"Gotcha!" Cater replies with a thumbs up.

"Yes...Merlin sensei.." Riddle replies with a receptive tone, but with a worried look. Merlin notices his worry and pats his shoulder.

"You're welcome to come visit her once you're finished cleaning up. That includes you guys who are cleaning." He informs.

"Right." They all reply and Merlin grins softly.

"Good, see you there." He said as he floats off with Glory in his arms where all of them begin cleaning the mess in the garden.