Episode 1-21: The Duel

Start from the beginning

Until we meet again, mon amour.

Love, Rook Hunt.

Glory felt her face heat up and blink her eyes twice after reading the love letter.

"Holy smokes...." Glory mutters as she fans herself to cool down. She puts the letter down and turns back to her fourth entry,

Dear mom and dad,

Today wasn't the best day. My friends and I got kicked out by Riddle because we all stood up against him, but...we don't regret it. Because he shouldn't waste food that was put so much effort on it. Though I do feel bad for him. From what I've learned, Riddle came from a strict family; mostly importantly his mother. I don't know about his mother that well, but from what Trey explained, she isn't the best parent out there. Like she believes knows best, but I don't agree with her parenting skills. But hopefully, we'll able to get through to him tomorrow and once we do that, collars off we go! Oh and btw, I showed Trey my healing magic. He looked surprised when I did that, but at least he's receptive and is rather calm about this. I'm glad that he took my word. More importantly, I hope tomorrow will be the last time will ever these collars and it hurts as hell. I can understand what people are going through these days at Heartslabyul dorm, but you worry because Team Glory shall tamed the Queen! Wish us luck!

Love your awesome daughter,
Gloriane Corbett.

Once she finishes her fourth entry, Glory closes her journal and places under her desk where she got up and went straight to bed.
———————

"Mmm...another dream?" Glory mumbles as she slowly got up. Soon she widen her eyes to sees Alice standing before the Queen of Hearts.

I know this scene! This is where Alice faces the Queen of Hearts!!

Glory thought as she watches the scene that unfolds her.

"Your majesty indeed. Why you're not a Queen! You're just a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!" Alice seethes. This shocks Glory as this takes her back to when Grim called Riddle a tyrant.

This is just like yesterday when Grim called him a tyrant!

She thought with her eyes widen while watching the scene.

"Fufufufu. What did you say?" The queen asks with a menacing tone. Suddenly the Cheshire Cat appears on top of her head.

"She said you're a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!" He reminds her causing her to rise from her feet screaming with rage and points her heart shaped staff at Alice.

"OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!" She orders as the card soldiers charges after Alice.

"You heard what her majesty said! Off with her head!" One of the soldiers informs as they began charging Alice.

Afterwards, the dream ended and Glory was left speechless.

"Someone needs to stop the Queen...otherwise, he'll suffer consequences of his own actions..." Glory mutters, but soon a menacing giggle came.

"I like to see you try, little girl.~"

Soon, Glory furrows her brows and swifts her head to see the queen of hearts in Riddle's body standing before her.

"What you're doing isn't fair to everyone in your kingdom!!" Glory spat.

"I'm doing what's right for my wonderland." She sternly told her.

"What's right my ass!" Glory retorts and points her finger at the tyrant queen.

"What you're doing is tyranny! That's not how a real ruler should rule her kingdom!!!" She bellows. Unfazed, the queen of hearts formed crept a smug.