Episode 1-12: Mister S's Mystery Shop

Start from the beginning

"Huh, interesting price, but I don't have enough money." Glory said. Sam chortles and grins.

"Nonsense, you and you friends are welcome anytime to roam around the store. Just tell what you're interested in and I'll happily to help!" Sam reassures.

"What's that 'floating platter' you're saying? It sounds co-!" Grim chirps.

"We're good for now, but thank you for the offer!" Glory thanked him cutting Grim off from saying anything.

"Come on, Deuce. I'll help you carry the bags!" She says.

"R-Right! Let's go Grim!" Deuce says with Glory pulling Grim by the collar.

"Ffnya! I wanna hang out more!" He whines.

"No complaints boi, now move it or lose it!" Glory orders.

"Ok, ok. Make sure to come by again, my little demons! Bye!" Sam waved with a grin.

"And remember Glory, feel free to stop buy and visit my shop!" He reminds her and she nods.

"Thanks for your time!" She says as they both left with heavy bags while Glory drags Grim out of the store.

———————————

While strolling through the Main Street, Deuce and Glory were carrying heavy bags of eggs and whipped cream while Glory holds Grim underneath her armpit so he won't escape.

"That store was crazy." Deuce mumbles.

"Tssk. Stingy Glory and Deuce." Grim grumbles.

"What was that?" Glory asks with a grin while a dark aura emits from her body flinching Grim.

"Ack! N-Nothing!" Grim stutters.

"Hmm. Glory-san, that bag of cans looks pretty heavy. I'll carry it." Deuce suggests.

"You sure?" Glory asks curiously.

"I do. I'm used to carrying heavy stuff." Deuce reassures as Glory nods and hands him a couple of bags for him to carry.

"Do you usually buy a lot when you go shopping?" Glory asks curiously.

"Yeah. My mom always buys more than we need during time sales, and I get stuck carrying all the heavy stuff. Since I'm the only boy, it was my job to take care of anything requiring strength...Oh, my bad. I've just been talking about myself." Deuce apologizes, but Glory wasn't offended and shook her head.

"No, it's fine. I'm an only child as well and always helped my mom with carrying groceries and around the house. Not to mention sparring and exercising with my dad every Saturday and Sunday or during break." Glory reassures. Deuce grins when he hears this.

"You're seem very hardworking, I appreciate that. But for me that's not true. I always made mom...oof!"

Suddenly Deuce bumped into something as one of the eggs fall from the bag and drop it to the concrete.

"Aaah! The eggs!" Grim shrills.

"Shit, half of the eggs are destroyed! There's egg all over the bag!" Deuce panics.

"Oh god..." Glory mutters.

"Hey you! Watch where you're...wait...You're the fools that wrecked ten egg in my carbonara earlier and you're that b#tch that blinded me with your damn magic!" The white haired punk snarls.

"It's you guys again. You guys can't catch a break!" The redhead punk snarks.

Glory sighs when she sees the two punks from the cafeteria again. Glory was about to deal with them, but this time Deuce held a hand in front of her letting her know to let him handle the situation this time. Glory sees his expression changed from a dead serious one, so Glory nods and allows him to speak.

"You were the ones who jumped out from behind the corner. At lunch, it wasn't like you couldn't eat the egg anymore, but you still came to pick a fight. Just now, you destroyed half of our eggs." Deuce points outs.

"Yeah, that's right!" Grim agrees.

"And? You sayin' it's our fault?" The white haired punk asks rudely.

"Yes. Please pay for the eggs and apologize to the chickens, too." Deuce orders.

Should I tell him that the eggs are unfertilized or....

Glory thought until one of the punks interrupt her train of thought.

"Hmm? You're getting worked up over eggs." Redhead snorts.

"Huh?"

"They didn't hit the ground, right? Don't sweat the small stuff." White haired punk retorts.

"We saved you the trouble of breaking them!" Redhead punk taunts as both punks erupt a mocking laughter making Glory glare harder at the obnoxious duo. The two then turn to Glory.

"What are you looking at, Gothel's blood?" The White haired punk asks rudely.

"Yeah, you got something to say to us you crone?" The Redhead taunts. Glory curl her brows at the redhead's insult.

"Do I look like I have wrinkles on face, dumba$$? How about you sh#theads leave us alone and go f#*k yourselves?" Glory snaps back flipping them off with a middle finger.

"Why you-!"

"...To laugh about." Deuce mutters and Glory turns to him who caught her off guard with this.

"Huh?"

"This ain't something to laugh about!" Deuce bellows making Glory widen her eyes stunned by his switch of personality.

"You don't get to make decisions for us! These eggs...Instead of becoming a chick they were gonna make us a delicious tart!! And don't you DARE call Glory a crone or Gothel's blood! Because she's not! Glory even told you plenty of times she's not like her, but you two idiots allow your ears to fall deaf and kept insulting her! Gothel or not, Glory is still a person and I will not let you insult her any further! You get it! Huuuuh!?" Deuce scolds at them. The two punks got frightened by his menacing upfront, but Glory wasn't fazed. Instead, she felt touched when he defended her and smile at his kind words.

"Deuce..." She mutters.

"What's this guy's problem all the sudden?!" The redhead punk shivers.

"If you don't wanna lay for the six eggs you broke....I'll punch you six times instead!" Deuce threatens with a dark menacing glint in his blue eyes,

"Whaaaaa?!" The white haired punk shrills.

"Grit your teeth, assholes!!" Deuce snarls as he cracks his fists where the battle begins.