"So that rich bastard cheated on you with some girl?! What nerve! I would've knocked him out if I were to see him!" He ranted while clenching his fists, but my mom lays a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, Brent. I know how much you're angry as much as I do." She reassured while stroking his shoulder before letting out a sigh.

"Still. I can't believe he would do something like this, I've always seen him as a kindhearted and well-mannered boy. Did it just happened today?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, and I won't be talking to him anymore because I blocked him," I explained as I can feel the tears and watery mascara dripping down on my cheeks. My mom then gave me another tissue and I accepted her offer.

"Thanks." I thanked her as I took a light dab on my eyelids to my wet cheeks, and blow my nose afterward while my mom is caressing my back.

"Don't cry dear, no need to feel bad. I know what it's like to have you heartbroken. I used to have a boyfriend that cheated on me back in high school. I was so angry that he would do this to me, so I decided to cut him off because he's not worthy of my time. I took my time to recover from the breakup with help from your grandparents. Right after I graduated from high school, I attend the best college in Belle Haven and that's when I met your hardheaded but dorky father here." She informed me making him chuckle.

"Yup, your mother's a strong one just like you Glor." He stated as he gave me a wink making me giggle and fold my arms.

"Oh, I know where I got my confidence from." I bragged winking at my mom where she giggled and rolled her eyes with a grin.

"So feeling better now?" She asked curiously.

"Heh yeah, I think so," I replied. My dad patted my head gently.

"Don't worry Baby Cake, everything is going to be fine." He reassured.

"He's right, we're all here for you sweetie, so don't feel bad for yourself. Just take yourself time off with romance for now and relax. Besides, you're almost out of school and we don't want our daughter to be crying over a boy aren't we?" She asked and I giggled and nodded.

"You're right, thanks, mom." I grinned brightly and she grinned back.

"Anytime sweetie, now go ahead and relax for a while. Dinner won't start until six okay?" She reminded.

"Ok, mom. Do you want me to check if the plants are dried up?" I asked curiously, but my mom shakes her head with a grin.

"No need dear. I watered it a few minutes ago." She told me and I smiled back.

"Alright. Let me know if you need me." I reminded her and she giggled and smiled softly.

"Yes, sweetie. I know." My mom responded as I giggled and rise from my seat. Then my dad came up and plants a kiss on my head.

"Take a soothing break from school. Don't think about what happened today. Focus on you, Glo." He reassured while patting my head and I smiled warmly at him before kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, Dad," I replied with a grin and saunter to the stairs as I marched upstairs to my room. Once I arrived, I changed into my comfy red t-shirt and maroon pajama pants with red horizontal stripes. After changing clothes, I laid on my bed with my stereo playing one of my favorite songs from Marina and the Diamonds, "How to Be a Heartbreaker" in the room while texting Harriet and Zara about Marc.