Episode 1-11: Secret Ingredient

Start from the beginning

"Next we mix the butter and sugar into the chestnut paste then add oyster sauce as the secret ingredient." He instructs.

"Oyster Sauce?!" Deuce and Ace shout in disbelief. Glory look at Trey in disbelief, but decides to play along and cross her arms.

"Really? You don't say? Do tell." Glory pleads glancing at Trey and gave him a wink to let him know she's playing along and he got the message and continues explaining.

"Yep. The savoriness of oysters adds depth and richness to the cream." Trey explains causing Glory to become "shocked" by the "information".

"Oh wow, I did not know that." She sarcastically said with a pretend gasp.

"Here's young oyster sauce with the walrus' seal of excellence. Famous patisserie all use this in their tarts." He explains more.

"Oh my, I didn't know patisseries would use these kinds of ingredients. That's a shocking fact right there." Again with the sarcasm and the three boys didn't get it, but Glory didn't care and keeps playing along while trying not to laugh.

"Seriously...that's a pretty salty sauce." Deuce mutters while he still don't get the joke.

"Even chocolate gets, but in curry all the time....it might be good." Ace said. Soon Glory and Trey both snicker and burst out of laughter shocking both them.

"Pffft. Ahahahaha!!!! You guys are dumb! Haha! There's no way pastry chefs used oyster sauce as an ingredient to make tarts!" Glory cackle as she wraps her stomach while laughing her ass off.

"Huh?!" Deuce stutters.

"What?!" Ace baffles when they both see Glory laughing. Trey was also dying from laughter as well.

"It's a joke. Oyster sauce does not belong in sweets." Trey told them.

"Screw you! You said it with a straight face!" Ace shouts with a frown.

"Haha! If you took a second to think about it you'd figure it out, just like how Glory figure it out it was a joke." Trey points out.

"You knew he was joking didn't you?!" Deuce asks.

"Pfft. I mean...I knew where he was going with this, so I decided to play along and hehehe...IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!" She then guffaw through the whole kitchen making Trey chuckle as well.

"Don't just accept things without a healthy amount of skepticism. Better study up." Trey informs.

"This guy looks nice but is pretty good at lying." Grim murmurs.

"Oi! Stop laughing Glor! We get it!" Ace shouts as Glory stands up and wheezes from laughing so hard. She took a deep breath to regain her composure and exhale out.

"Okay I'm done." She said.

"Good." Ace says with an irked frown.

"Next is the whip cream...Ah!"

"What's wrong?" Glory asks curiously.

"You all gathered so many chestnuts that I got ahead of myself and made too much maroon paste. We don't have enough whip cream to mix into it." Trey shook his head.

"I can go out and buy some." Glory said stepping up and so did Deuce.

"I'm going as well. Is it sold at the school store?" Deuce asks curiously.

"You can find anything at that place so it should be there. Could I ask you to pick up a few other things?" Trey requests.

"Other things like what?" Glory asks curiously.

"2 cartons of milk, a dozen eggs, aluminum cups, and 5 cans of fruit..." Trey listed up.

"I don't think I can carry all that alone..." Deuce mutters and Glory grins and pats his shoulder.

"Don't worry Deuce, I can help you carry them." She reassures making Deuce smile warmly.

"Thank you, Glory-san."

"I'm going too! I'm tired of mixing flour endlessly." Grim complains. Glory rolls her eyes but grins.

"Come here, you little troublemaker." Glory playfully states much to the elation of Grim.

"Yes!" He cheers as he jumps from the counter and hops into Glory's shoulders.

"We'll be right back!" Glory shouts.

"Be careful." Trey told them as they left the kitchen. Afterwards, they head straight to the school store to buy some supplies for their recipe.