Episode 1-9: The Collision Between The Sundrop & The Crimson Tyrant

Start from the beginning

"By the way, dorm leader, is ther any way....you could say, remove this collar?" Ace asks curiously while smiling nervously.

"I was going to if you had learned your lesson, but the way you were just talking shows that you haven't at all. Keep it on for a while longer." Riddle declines then turns back to Glory, Deuce, and Grim.

"Don't worry, as first years you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic." Riddle reassures.

"You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great?" He asks causing a red vein to pop from her head.

Was that suppose to be a compliment or an insult?

Glory thought while a red vein twitches from her forehead.

"Now don't just sit around chatting away, finish lunch and head to your next class. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No.271: 'One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes'. If you break the rules...I'm sure you understand?" He reminds them with a serious tone. This baffles Glory.

Within 15 minutes?

She thought looking confused by the strange rule.

"Haah, another weird rule..." He mumbles.

"The answer is, 'Yes, dorm leader!'" Riddle corrects them.

"Yes, dorm leader!" Deuce and Ace complies though Ace looks rather annoyed when saying this.

"Very good." Riddle said with satisfaction.

"I will look after them for you." Trey informs.

"Hm. You're the vice dorm leader, so I expect you to not act so foolishly. Following the Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No.339, 'After a meal, one must always drink lemon tea with two sugars'." He informs making Glory sweat drop.

Is that really necessary?

Glory thought while still baffle by the other rule.

"I must go buy sugar cubes from the school store, so I'll be on my way. Letting the sugar cubes run out is a huge offense, I can't believe it..." He mumbles as he turns to Glory one last time.

"Now I don't hate those who don't follow the rules, but if you violate the rules of this dormitory...." Riddle then leans his face close to her ear where Glory felt him smirking.

"You understand what happens right? I will break your neck, so be sure to keep that mouth of yours shut if you don't want to face my wrath." He whispers as he steps away and cross his arms.

"Remember what I said Gloriane, understood?" He asks as Glory crept an innocent smile acting really polite towards the strict dorm leader.

"I make no promises, your majesty." Glory replies with an unreserved tone while keeping an innocent face causing her friends, Trey and Cater, and everyone in this room to be lightly tremble when they felt the tension in the air as two intimidating individuals exchange glares from one another. Riddle then sighs and turns his back at her.

"I'll shall take my leave now, be sure to finish your meal or else..." Riddle reminds them in a menacing tone and walks off.