Prologue 13: The Search Of The Crystal

Start from the beginning

"D-Don't say that out loud!" I stuttered.

"Eh? You're afraid of spiders? Pfft lame!" Ace taunted, but I bonk him in the back of his head so hard with a frown.

"Ow! Ok I'll stop! Jeez, short tempered much?" He asked while rubbing his head.

"And you don't know what is like to have Arachnophobia?" I mimicked his question while frowning. Ace rolled his eyes and turns to Deuce.

"Hey, those tables and chairs on the small side: are they for kids?" Ace asked, pushing on one of the chairs lightly. "One, two...there's seven! So many!"

"This was probably a lively home when the Mine flourished." Deuce guessed.

I think it was something else than that Deuce....

I thought as I spun to notice that light I've seen a minute ago. I turned to the two boys and Grim to see them distracted, so this'll be a good time for me to search around the house. As I sneakily crept away from the three and roam around the house, I follow the light that came from a small room and I couldn't believe my own eyes. Oh my god....

In a room is the same sun drop flower that I've seen in my first dream where it was placed in a pot on the end table.

Placed your hand Glory.

"Eh?"

Please, you don't have time.

An ominous voice said as I was confused, but I did what the voice told me and reached out my left hand to the sun drop flower where both of them began to glow.

"Whoa what the-?!" Suddenly, I find myself floating in midair looking confused and scared as the glow went boom and vanished causing me fell on to my rear against the hard wooden floor.

"Ow..." I wince as I noticed something glowing again, I glance down and widen my eyes to see my left hand glowing so bright where my flower bracelet transforms into some kind of weird tattoo.

" I wince as I noticed something glowing again, I glance down and widen my eyes to see my left hand glowing so bright where my flower bracelet transforms into some kind of weird tattoo