✧~ I've got you [request 7] ~✧

Start from the beginning

"No, we are not leaving until you tell me what the hell is going on." He grumbled, and you could tell that he would stand his ground until you told him.

With a gulp, you whispered quietly, "Well... Before coming to U.A, that group of people used to bully me all the time and make me feel like absolute sh**."

Narrowing his eyes so that he was glaring, Bakugou averted his gaze from you to the group of people, letting your cheeks go as he held on your shoulder.

It was then you heard a voice call out your name, making you tense up.

"Y/n, how nice to see you here~"

When laughs and snickers could be heard, you rolled your eyes and turned around to see all four of them looking at you with smirks and mischievous in their eyes.

"Hello, (bullie's name.)" You replied.

He/She stepped closer to you and looked up at Bakugou, gasping, "Is that your boyfriend? I'm surprised you could even get one."

"At least I have one." You muttered, loud enough for them to hear you.

The tree people behind (bullies name) gasped as he/she growled at you.

"I bet he doesn't even love you." He/She tried to reason with you.

"I'm pretty sure he does. Are you really feeling that lonely?" You asked. Since you didn't really stand up for yourself, you thought that now was the time to show these idiots their place.

"Shut up!" (Bullie's name) yelled in anger, making everyone fall silent.

Sero, Denki, Kirishima and Mina had just gotten off of a ride, so when they came back, they were confused as to what was going on. However, as soon as they noticed the tense atmosphere, they decided to just stand there and keep quiet until needed.

"You don't deserve a boyfriend. You don't deserve anything. No happiness, nothing." He/She scoffed at you. Before you even had time to reply, Bakugou came out from behind you and stood in front of you, glaring daggers at the bully and his/hers so called 'friends'.

"Shut the fu** up before I burn you." Bakugou grumbled and you didn't even stop him. You knew very well what was about to happen, and the bullies deserved it. Why go round making people's lives a misery for nothing?

"Oh, I'm so scared." He/She gasped and put his/her hands up in fake surrender.

"You will be." He scowled, stepping closer to the group. They stepped back, now realising what they had gotten themselves into.

"How dare you make my partner's life a living hell." He said through gritted teeth.

"U-uh, I think we should leave now. Can we just forget about this?" (Bullie's name) muttered, now nervous.

"I think the fu** not. I'll make you feel the pain you caused Y/n."

They all gulped and watched as Bakugou allowed explosions to form from the palm of his hands, soon stepping closer to them.

"We really need to-" (Bullie's name) begun, but Bakugou had already aimed his hands at them, shooting tonnes of explosions at them as they screamed in fear.

Once satisfied, Bakugou turned around and grabbed your wrist, not bothering to look back at the group who were screaming.

"Let's go." Was all he said before beginning to run. He knew all of you would probably get caught by the staff if you stayed any longer.

-

After ages of running, you all ended up back at your stop you were earlier today, the grass.

Panting, red in the face whilst all trying to catch your breathes, you all collapsed onto the grass.

"A-are you crazy!?" Kirishima gasped and glared at Bakugou.

"Mh, yeah." Bakugou hummed, now lying on his back as he allowed you to lay on his arm that he used as a pillow so that you were comftorble.

The rest just layed down on the grass, joking around with eachother, whereas you and Bakugou were laying together in the distance, happy in eachothers embraces as you stared up at the sky that was a mix of beautiful shades of orange, pink and blue.

"Thank you... You didn't have to do that, you know." You mumbled.

Bakugou looked down at you and kissed your forehead before gently ruffling your hair, making you laugh.

"I know I didn't have too, but I wanted too." He answered you. "And it's okay now because... I've got you."

"I love you, Katsuki." You sighed happily, snuggling into him.

"I love you too, Y/n. Even if I don't show it a lot, just know that I really do. So much."

The night ended with you and Bakugou laying in eachothers arms, happy that you had met eachother and happy that you had eachother. You hadn't realised how important someone really was until you met him. And it was the same for him as well. The two of you loved eachother so much, and your bond was unbreakable. Nothing could come between you two, no matter what it was, because at the end of the day, you both put all of your love and trust into eachother. And... You couldn't want it any other way.

-
eek, sorry that was so bad.