Hashazoku Secrets Arc Chapter 2: Holy Arts! The Attack of the Ancient Tribe!

"We're under attack!", warned Keiichineko.

"The locals have shown up, huh.", Miyu pointed out.

"You're telling me that the locals know this ancient power?", gasped Keiichineko.

"Ancient power?", wondered Suzuki.

"The arts that formed what we know as Demon Arts and even the base of Onmyouji Arts.....Holy Arts.", revealed Keiichineko.

Suddenly, another ray of light shot towards our protagonists, causing them to jump out the way. Another shot came towards Suzuki but he didn't have time to react, but luckily Keiichineko jumped the way Suzuki did and blocked it for him.

"Thanks, Keiichineko!", thanked Suzuki.

"It's fine! This Holy Arts stuff is very powerful. The sting level is on par or even worse than Onmyouji Arts!", told Keiichineko.

"Really?!", gulped Suzuki.

"Yeah! Keep on your top guard!", Keiichineko stated.

"I'll sniff these bastards out in no time! Fujimura Style: Demon Cross of Hope Revised!", chanted Suzuki.

He aimed his blade near where he thought the attackers were and let off his attack.

Crash!

The strength of the attack seemed more stronger than it usually was as it caused a great gush of wind when it hit its intended target. Bits of twigs and leafs blew all over the place as Suzuki let off this attack but, unfortunately, the attackers were no longer in that position.

"Do you think they have left?", asked Hikari.

"No.....I can feel some presence now that I have come into close combat with this Holy Arts", Suzuki replied.

Just as Suzuki replied, the young robed man was at the side of Suzuki with Holy Art energy swirling around his fist.

"Nice try but that won't be good enough!", smirked Suzuki.

Before the robed man landed his hit on Suzuki, he Speedstar'd out of the way and countered this attack with his own physical attack, 'Fujimura Kempo Style: One Inch Gun!'.

Bang!

Suzuki's fist connected solidly in the robed man's cheek and knocked him flying. The strength was so great that the gush of wind that came with it knocked the hood of the robe away of his head. 

"Excellent! It seems that Mr Bushido has chosen another one with potential....", began the older gentleman with the robe.

"Who are you?!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"I'm the Head Elder of Hashazoku, Tetsuo and the guy you knocked out over there is the future Held Elder, Tatsui Saito. Nice to meet you, Suzuki Fujimura.", introduced Elder Tetsuo.

"You already know my name?!", said Suzuki in a shocked tone.

"Of course, Mr Bushido told me all about you and your Clan.", revealed Elder Tetsuo.

"Long time no see, Elder Tetsuo! Have you missed me?! Have you?!", greeted Miyu.

"Oh! Miyu-kun. It has been a long time! You sure have grown or have I shrunk? Hahahahha!", joked Elder Tetsuo.

"My, my! You're jokes never get old, do they, dear?", sighed a woman who came out from the bushes.

"Ah! Mineko, there you are!", cackled Tetsuo.

"Yes! Now, let's get them to the Mainlands and get these young warriors some food. Hatsue! Please can you carry Tatsui? Seems like he's out cold!", said Mineko.

"Of course! It seems he went overboard again! Sorry if he startled you!", apologized Hatsue.

"I should be the one apologizing! I just knocked him out!", replied Suzuki while feeling guilty.

Now that they got the familiarities out of the way, they follow Elder Tetsuo and make their way to the Mainlands. When they got there, it seems that their accommodation was already sorted and the rooms were split by gender. In one room there will be Suzuki, Keiichineko, Hebi, Shinki and Tatsui and in the other will be Anna, Hikari, Miyu and Hatsue.

Before they settled down in their rooms, they went downstairs and headed for the dining room. There were lots of delicious looking food from roast beef to juicy looking fruit. They all tucked into the feast and talked about how life is on both sides. 

A little while later, Tatsui finally woke up after the fight and sat next to Suzuki and ate some food to regain some energy.

"I'm sorry for knocking you out, Saito-san. My Clan Healer, Anna, healed the wounds I caused.", bowed Suzuki.

"Oh?! It's fine! It was a great learning experience! Since we know things of the past, it is very rare for us to go up against people who live in a more advanced world than us.", explained Tatsui.

"It seems it's time we reveal some secrets to these people, right, Master?", coaxed Tatsui.

"That's right! Let me take you to the Proton Manakin Factory!", declared Elder Tetsuo.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Make sure to share this story too as we are trying to hit 1000 reads!!!!!

Authors Comment: It seems that we are closing in on 800 overall reads! I really wasn't expecting to hit this kind of number this quick! Thank you everyone for your support!