Manakin Village Arc Chapter 2: Suspicions are Growing!

"Eh?! There is a chance that I could see my father!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"That's right~nyaa!", meowed Keiichineko.

"Isn't this something a few of the Capitani Leggeri should be doing?", asked Shinki.

"Realistically it is but since Akimitsu said that if things get tough, we have every right to leave and save ourselves.", explained Keiichineko.

"Suzuki! I will do better than last time!", cheered Hebi.

"Yeah!", grinned Suzuki.

"What are you going when you see your father, Suzuki?", questioned Anna.

"I hate my old man for what he did to my family and I know right now he is planning something. So, I would like stop him in his track before it gets too out of hand.", revealed Suzuki.

"Nyahahahahahaha! I see~nyaa! Oh and one more thing....We don't know where he is.", told Keiichineko.

"Huh?! So how are we suppose to find him?!", barked Shinki.

"I know.", smirked Keiichineko.

As Keiichineko said that, he gave off the biggest grin and looked at Suzuki. The plan Keiichineko had in mind was to ask Kotaro if he has any information on this situation. As he spoke about the plan, Suzuki got in contact and the plan was in motion.

"Yo Suzuki! How's it going?!", asked Kotaro.

"Great since you ran me down.", joked Suzuki.

"I said sorry!", said Kotaro with a little tear in his eye.

"So, you know why I have asked you here.", started Suzuki.

"Of course! You want to know the whereabouts of Beezlebub, don't you?", pointed out Kotaro.

"Yes!", said Suzuki with a determined tone.

"Okay, but before I get into it, are you sure you want to do this job? He may be a fallen captain but he is still very strong", warned Kotaro.

"Yes! This is a shot to get closer to the truth about my old man and see what he is really up to!", declared Suzuki.

"Okay! Well, he is in a place called the Manakin Village.", told Kotaro.

"Manakin Village?", wondered Suzuki.

"Yes! Let me explain how the world is structured. So, Obviously we have the human realm where the humans live in peace, then underneath the human world is the Demon Realm which is split into two, the Good Demon Realm on the right and the Dark Demon Realm on the left. On the side of the Dark Demon Realm is the Delta Realm, who are stronger than us demons since they have Demon, Human and another race called the Nova's which are the Dragon-human race. On the side of the Good Demon Realm is the Pelican race, which are a stronger form of the Demons.", started Kotaro

"I didn't realise the world was so big!", Suzuki gasped.

"Correct but there is more! Underneath the Demon Realm is Worlds Destination where fallen Delta's and Pelicans live. Finally, in between the Demon Realm and World's Destination is the Manakin's Village. This is a dusty and dark land where the begins called Manakins live. They are created from the ashes and given human like bodies. However, they are faceless and don't have an identity. They long to become humans but they can't until they acquire a soul. They also have holes in their chest and that will stay there forever even when they become human.", explained Kotaro.

"Amazing!", gleamed Suzuki.

As Suzuki gathered all the information he could, he went on his way to let the gang know of what he has learnt. However, that was no easy task since there was a familiar face standing right in front of him and it was....Ayaka!

"Hey Ayaka! How's it going?!", smiled Suzuki.

"Suzuki! I want to ask you something.", demanded Ayaka.

"Huh?! Okay!", Suzuki went along.

"I want you to be honest with me. Are you starting to get back into the Demon World?", asked Ayaka.

"What?!", exclaimed Suzuki.

"Don't lie to me! I saw you the other day with someone stopping a demon and mentioned something about becoming the Good Demon Lord!", accused Ayaka.

"Wait!", said Suzuki.

"Not only that, there is a massive bruise on your arm that I can see! Do you not remember the pain that you received when you was involved the last time?! It hurt us all to see you like that and yet you have returned to that world!", exploded Ayaka.

"Don't bring that up!", shouted Suzuki.

"I will! Please don't do this! For your mum and Hana! For me! We all care about you yet you are doing something so stupid! What if you are not lucky like the last time?! What if you die?! I don't want that! I won't be able to handle it! Please stop!", begged Ayaka.

"I'm sorry, Ayaka. I know how much pain I went through and I know how much it also hurt you but for once in my life I feel like have a goal and worth in my life! I lost that when my old man left us! I can't let that slip from me once again.", revealed Suzuki.

After hearing them words, tears started rolling down Ayaka cheeks as she heard the depressing words of the one person she is in love with. As the sun began to fall and the wind blazing past the both of them, they both grew silent. Ayaka hung her head down and began to speak.

"Get away from me. I don't want to hear such sad words from you. It hurts.", cried Ayaka.

"Sorry. We are leaving to go to a place called the Manakin Village tonight. I don't know when I will return but I promise to come back safe and sound.", said Suzuki as he passed her.

Before she knew it, Suzuki was out of her sight. As she turned around, tears flooded down her face as she thought she was too tight on Suzuki. Her heart was shattered.

@Cool05guy2000 I would like to thank you for coming up with the Manakin race and the characters that are going to show up in the Manakin Village arc! I will do my best to make them into the best characters I can make! Hopefully you like the races I came up with in this chapter too lol!

*Thank you for reading this chapter of 'Mysterious Ways!'. If you like this chapter please leave a like and vote to show your support! We have learnt more information on the structure of the world and little bit more about Suzuki's past but in the next chapter we enter the Manakin Village! What will we see there? Is there trouble steaming ahead? Find out next time!!!!!!!