Character Descriptions 10

These are the characters descriptions of the next upcoming arcs, the 'Disappearance of Shinki' and the 'Inu Colony Invasion' arc.

Name: Rill

Age: 16

Height: 5"7

About him: He is the ringleader of the revived Inu Clan. His purpose is to take back Shinki but what is his reasons for doing so?!

Likes: The Future

Dislikes: The past

Looks: Rill has medium length blonde hair and light blue eyes. Just like Shinki, he has pointed dog ears that sit on top of his head. Over one eye he has a monocle over his left eye. He wears a black and grey striped kimono and has his blade in the belt of the kimono.

Name: Selina 

Age: 17

Height: 5"4

About her: She is the lover to Shinki. Before the incident that took place 5 years prior to present time, both her and Shinki made a pledge together but sadly due to the incident that pledge never happened.

Likes: Her relationship with Shinki

Dislikes: The broken pledge

Looks: She has long brown hair with brown coloured eyes. She has floppy dog ears that sit on top of her head. She wears a dark purple kimono and she doesn't carry a weapon with her.

Name: Shuka

Age: 20

Height: 6"4

About him: He is the powerhouse for the revived Inu Clan. He has a strong resolve and has a wacky attitude. He loves to fight and refuses to use any weapons!

Likes: Life or Death battles

Dislikes: Unwilling People

Looks: He has wavy medium length dark grey hair with golden eyes. He has prick wolf ears that sit on top of his head. He wears a loose grey kimono and goes around bare footed.

Name: Lena

Age: 19

Height: 5"5

About her: She is Selina's old sister. She hated the fact that Shinki and Selina had a healthy relationship when they were kids and seeked to destroy it, however, she regretted this when on the brink of death.

Likes: Her revived self

Dislikes: Her past self

Looks: She has light brown hair that goes to her neck and dark brown eyes. She has folded dog ears that sit on the top of her head. She wears a light brown kimono and carries her weapon in the back of her kimono.

Name: Sozen

Age: 20

Height: 5"8

About him: He is the smartest in the Revived Inu Clan. He created their current hideout and has lots of traps set in place to stop intruders from entering. Before his initial death, he was on par to becoming the next Arata Nobunaga. 

Likes: His ambition to become the Smartest Demon

Dislikes: People interrupting

Looks: He has swept down dark blue hair that covers one side of his face. The colour of his eyes are purple and he has hooded dog ears. He wears a dark green kimono with black scripted writing all over it.

Name: Yozo

Age: 19

Height: 5"10

About him: He is one of the unknown survivors of the Inu Realm. Before the incident that took place, he managed to escape but when he returned, he saw all his dead friends.

Likes: His past life

Dislikes: Death

Looks: He has black hair that comes down to his neck and the colours of his eyes are unknown due to him wearing a white coloured oni mask. He wears a white and black kimono and keeps his sword in his belt.

Name: Joben

Age: 15

Height: 5"7

About him: For most of his life, he has only ever followed Rill as he saw him as a big brother figure even though a year splits them apart. He always wants to impress him and bring him the greatest results.

Likes: Being useful to Rill

Dislikes: Anyone stepping over the line to insult Rill

Looks: He has orange medium length hair and has bright orange eyes. He has pointed ears like Rill and wears a black and white kimono with his sword stashed at the belt.