Shima Clan Arc Chapter 1: Sorry!

"We can not stress enough how sorry we are for not being active for the past 5 months! We're very sorry!", apologised Keiichineko.

"What the hell are you on about? The last time there was an upload of this story was around a 4 months ago.", expressed Suzuki.

"Eh?! But it's been 5 months in our time! And it's been around 6 months since I came here from the Good Demon World.", quizzed Keiichineko.

"Stop confusing everything you idiot!", Complained Suzuki.

As per usual the story beings with a silly gag by the two main characters. Another thing that is like always is Suzuki being late for school. Suzuki dashes out the front door and runs to his school.

Like Keiichineko said it's been a while since the incident with Hebi and the creation of the Fujimura Clan and there has been no trouble ever since. Usually the Clan creation method uses a lot of Demon Energy which causes the attention of demons. Anyway, life was going nice and smoothy or was it.....

Somewhere in the abyss of the town lived a Clan from the Dark Demon Realm. The name of the Clan is Shima. They came to the human world around the same time as Keiichineko to follow his every foot steps to gain revenge for what Keiichineko did all them years ago. There are 5 leaders in the clan and an assistant and the head leader is called Shinji.

"Right you lot! It's time for us to rise once again and finally after 5 years we can kill that bastard Keiichineko.", exclaimed Shinji proudly.

"Do you mind speaking that loud, idiot.", said Karin his assistant.

"So! Karin! Promise! 7! Gaku! Bunta! We are heading out!", declared Shinji.

Ding Dong! The school bell goes for lunch. As usual, Suzuki goes to the tree to eat his lunch but to his surprise everyone was there.

"Nyaaaaa! That was a good sleep! Ah! There you are Suzuki!", yawned Keichiineko.

"Oh! Keiichineko! Please have some of lunch that I have made specially for you!", Anna purred as she moved closer to him.

"Everyone! What are you doing here?", question Suzuki.

"Oi! You are ruining my precious time with Keiichineko! Now scurry along!", said Anna sharply.

"Don't speak to Master Suzuki like that! He is the leader of us and we need to treat him with respect.", declared WonderDo.....I mean Shinki.

"Will you guys please be quiet!", barked Hebi while being antisocial.

"Huh! Huuuuuuuhhh!!! Where is my lunch!!!!!!", Suzuki panicked while looking all over fo his lunch.

"What are we going to do with you?! Here I made some extra.", Anna said while pushing the lunch onto Suzuki.

"You're a live saviour. Thank you Anna.", grinned Suzuki while accepting the lunch box.

Now that everyone has calmed down, they all sat down and enjoy their lunches and company. Before they knew it the lunch hour is over. They all pack up their belongings and went everyone went their separate ways. However, when they started to leave a big crack came on the floor.

"What the...", exclaimed Suzuki.

"Huh! This power.....this pressure?", questioned Keiichineko.

"Long time no see.... you Bastard!", barked someone in the shadows.

"This voice....No way! You're...", gasped Keiichineko.

"That's right! It's me DIO!", gasped Shiji.

"What's going on here?", Suzuki said wearily.

"So, where is your posse?", asked Keiichineko.

"There doing some other stuff for me. Finally, I can kill you!!! But before I do that I might as well take everything you hold dear. I'll start with...you.", said Shinji pointing at Suzuki.

Once he decides his target, Shinji pulls out some weird laugh and then slash the air with his katana. The power came out so quick that Suzuki couldn't react to it. The air slash was coming closer and closer and CRASH!!! A puff of smoke came from the ground, however the attack didn't land on Suzuki because someone deflected it. A man in a black kimono and medium length hair with two bangs at the side of his head. But who was this man?

"Thanks so much but that really shocked me.", beamed Suzuki.

"You're welcome ~nyaa", the man meowed.

"Nyaa? HUUUUUHHHHH!!!!! KEIICHINEEEKKKKOOOOO!!", shouted Suzuki from the top of his lungs.

"Nyaa! I haven't seen Keiichineko's human form in a long time.", squealed Anna.

"You've gotten stronger since the last time, Shinji.", praised Keiichineko.

"Well, thank you very much. But I only came here to give you a warning. I invite your new clan, the Fujimura Clan, to a tournament with my clan, the Shima Clan.", challenged Shinji.

"What is your game?", quizzed Keiichineko.

"To finally show you that betraying us, from the Dark Demon Realm, is a bad mistake.", raged Shinji.

"Dark Demon Realm?", questioned Suzuki.

"Fine! We accept!~nyaa!", declared Keiichineko.

"Wait! Don't end this chap...."

*Thanks for reading this chapter! Was Keiichineko a member of the Shima Clan and the Dark Demon Realm? Find out next time in There was a reason for it!!!!!!!!