Beezlebub Arc Chapter 5: Colossal's Return!

As Anna registered her win in the race to get to Beezlebub, she heals her self a little bit more and sets on her way to find the others. Meanwhile, Keiichineko was wondering around in the dark trying to find his way through the cold tunnel.

"Nyahahahahaha! Good job cats have superior vision in the dark. Now now, I can feel the presence of something but where is it?, thought Keiichineko.

He carried on wondering around with his excellent cat vision trying to locate the villain down. As he was searching high and low for the enemy, his senses went sidetracked. Crash! The villain landed straight down in front of him.

"Well well! Look what we have hear! Long time no see you stupid cat!", the villain insulted.

"Long time no see? Who are you again?!", asked Keiichineko.

"You....! It's me Colossal! The one right at the very beginning of the story!", raged Colossal.

"Sorry I don't remember irrelevant characters.", joked Keiichineko.

"Even though you mentioned me a few chapters ago! Huh whatever! I have changed since then anyway. You and that human boy made a fool of me by sending me to the Good Demon Realm but I was able to escape!", pointed out Colossal.

"Escape?! It's very rare that a demon escapes from entering the Good Demon Realm.", thought Keiichineko.

"Well it happened! But thanks to you two I was able to meet Master Beezlebub! He gave me a new lease of life and made me want to cause havoc once more! Now I'm going to end you!", threatened Colossal.

Without any hesitation, Colossal closed his massive fists and swung them straight towards Keiichineko. Keiichineko moved to the side of him and drew his sword and swung towards his fists to cut them off. However, Colossal moved his hands out the way and and swung sideways catching Keiichineko and sending him to towards the wall.

"What the nyaaaa?!", gasped Keiichineko.

"I'll admit that your vision is good, but there is no way you can beat me in the dark! Why you may ask?! Well that's because my vision in the dark is far more superior to yours! And on top of that, I have my Calling now which is Iron Fists!", revealed Colossal as he put on a pair of massive size gloves.

"How?! Zolvaks don't get Callings or Oni-Chi!", exclaimed Keiichineko.

"Times have changed since then, Keiichineko! Thanks to some guy who is a good friend of Master Beezlebub I was able to gain a Calling. Now eat some of this! Iron Fist: Rusty Right!", chanted Colossal.

Suddenly, Colossal right fist started to give off a spark and turn a rusty colour. Keiichineko put his blade out in front of him and to stop him from landing a hit on him. Keiichineko then swiftly moved his blade out of the way and then set off a 'Two Point Slash'.

Colossal was concentrating too hard on attacking Keiichineko and was too slow to react to so his Keiichineko's attack landed perfectly. This moved Colossal a bit back and caused him to swing his fists around with no thought into it. In the commotion, Keiichineko used a Speedstar to move behind him and kick him in the back.

Colossal moved quickly to look behind him but then realised that he wasn't there. He looked forward and saw Keiichineko standing right in front of him with a fierce amount of Demon Pressure. Keiichineko put one step forward and clutch his sword tightly and used his 'Cat Moon Scatter Slash'. Causing a black line to appear then scatter, Keiichineko cuts the side of Colossal causing blood to pour out of the side.

"Dammit! Why the hell are you so strong?", cursed Colossal.

"Who knows? Let's not talk while I am on a roll.", threatened Keiichineko.

"Fine by me! Let me advance to the next stage! Oni-Chi! Goliath!", Colossal chanted once more.

"Another thing that you are not supposed to have? Whoever experimented on you must be some genius.", said Keiichineko.

Colossal grew even bigger than he was before. His ferocious teeth grew larger and the fur grew thicker. His Calling broke in half due to to his hands growing larger than before. The horns grew thicker and wider than you could even imagine.

He charged his way towards Keiichineko which led him to break everything in his path. Being calm and collected, Keiichineko jumps out of the way of a rampaging Colossal and decides to use an attack again. He uses his 'Two Point Slash' which causes Colossal to fall to the ground again.

Keeping up the pressure, Keiichineko uses the force of falling down from his jump and uses the 'Cat Moon Scatter Slash' once more down on his arm. The blade gets stuck into the thick muscle of Colossal. He tries to wriggle the blade out but struggles to do so.

Colossal uses this as a chance to uses his Oni-Chi to cause a massive deal of damage to Keiichineko. He swings his right arm towards the Keiichineko that is hanging on his left. Smash! Keiichineko goes flying into the wall behind him. Colossal pulls the blade out and flings it on the floor.

"Hahahahaha! That puny little attack isn't going to work this time, Keiichineko!", laughed Colossal with a lot of confidence.

"So strong! I think I may have strained my back after that!", complained Keiichineko.

"Good! Now you can't move as freely. Now let me finish this! Die!", threatened Colossal.

Colossal got back up and ran as fast as he could towards Keiichineko. As he was closing in Keiichineko rolled out of the way only to feel a electrical shock go down his back. He slowly gets back up and uses a Speedstar to his sword.

Colossal looks behind him and begins to run towards Keiichineko once more. Keiichineko clutches his sword once more and draws all of his Demon Energy into his sword. He puts one foot forwards and chants 'Ice Slash!'. As Colossal is drawing closer, Keiichineko swings down on him. This causes ice to pierce out of his arm.

"What the hell! That's Vincents move!", mentioned Colossal.

"Indeed! I copied it off him and now I am going to end you with it!", growled Keiichineko.

Keeping that move alive, he stabs through the toughness of Colossal and begins to freeze his body. Feeling irritated, Colossal had another trick up his sleeve and it was to use a Demon Arts move. He began to charge up his Demon Blast move but as he did, the ice began to grow.

"I'm.....I'm not going to lose!", demanded Colossal.

"Stop! You're going to end yourself if you keep power that is not natural to you!", warned Keiichineko.

Ignoring his warning, Colossal carries on charging his beam but then it was over....Bang! Colossal was nowhere to be seen.

"I tried to warn you. That's one of the side effects of not being able to use Oni-Chi correctly. And that result is death. Whoever the person that gave him them abilities is one to be wary about. Anyway, I need to get to the main gate and so we can end this mission.", Keiichineko confirmed with himself.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! Well that's the first time we have seen the side effects of Oni-Chi! However, that defeat means that Suzuki and the others are getting closer to finishing this mission. Next time, we will see Suzuki fight! But how will he fair in the fight against Giugairo! Find out next time!!!!