Bloody End

haerin placed the white lilies on one of the graves there and stared at the name on the stone. the wave of sadness engulfing her. "i'm sorry i didn't get to save you xuxi.. i'm late" she mumbled before she stared down.

"he's gone now.. for good. i hope you're happy- wherever you are, wong yukhei. i mean.. i'm not very good at speeches. and i think i'm crazy to talk to you like this. yeah i probably am" she chuckled and sniffles.

"if you're here you might have asked me why i'm crying and who did this to me" she smiled and continued: "and if you're the one who did it you might have pull your stupid jokes. but i still laugh even though i know it's no even funny"

"i'm sorry i'm late that night, xuxi.. i shouldn't have recklessly went out. i should've stayed. but shit happens and.." her breath hitched not wanting to continue.

she stood up slowly looking down at the name written on the stone. "you cared for me like you're a father. acted like you're my big brother. and treated me like the greatest friend i had" she mumbled.

"goodbye, xuxi" haerin sighed and she spun her heels around going to where the others were.

"haerin.."

"we can't bring the dead back alive. he's really gone now" she closed her eyes shut holding the tears that were threatening to fall. a hand placed on her shoulder. she turned to see eunbi smiling sadly at her.

"let's eat some tacos?" johnny asked smiling at the girl beside jisung.

haerin smiled back. she have all of them around her- alive still. knowing that is comforting enough. "i'm hungry who's in?" yuta said and all of them raised their hands.

"it's on jaehyun" they cheered knowing that the bunny guy will pay for them. jaehyun didn't care that they were using his money since he's fucking rich.

she felt an arm snaked around her waist. "are you okay, baby?" jisung asked tilting his head to have a full view of her face. she nodded and smiled reassuringly at him.

"i'm fine" he ruffled her hair. "you should be" before they even could reach their cars chorus of gun shots were heard after.

"you have got to be kidding me" taeyong silently cursed and he took a gun out from his back. "dude.. what about my tacos?" johnny groaned as he ran to take cover.

"think about your tacos later, johnny. we have things to handle here" doyoung stated rolling his eyes in annoyance.

jisung intertwined his fingers with hers. looking at her and nodding his head both of them began shooting when some guys began closing in to them.

❝ it's kill or be killed ❞

okay gotta be honest. i'm shitty when it comes to endings but still-

the end.

thank you for reading limitless. it's not that great but i love you guys. well i'm not giving a speech stfu